I'm back
I'm back
Hi everyone! Most of you have seen this and said: "Wait, who the hell is this one?". That's exactly the problem. Last December I attempted to join LAW and let's just say that things didn't turn out well for me and lost the motivation. Well, after some time I think I'm back and ready for another try. The first thing I want to do is to make a rewrite of my current roster, so my characters will change from what anyone who had read them remembered. After that I will start contacting people to maybe get some traction this time.
Here's to some luck in this new attempt!
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3567
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: I'm back
Welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 603 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
Underdoggo
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1868
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:55 pm
- Has thanked: 585 times
- Been thanked: 125 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 18Replies
- 2518 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:24 am
-
- 43Replies
- 9071 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Fri May 09, 2025 11:51 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3247 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:06 pm
-
-
Lucha Libre Battle! Reaper vs Butterfly - Maria Castillo vs La Mariposa
Last post by Vc0m « Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:12 am - 9Replies
- 1600 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:30 am
-
-
- 58Replies
- 5367 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:19 pm

