Thanks to everyone for being understanding! Sorry it took me so long to pop in and say something on here! The break has been nice to focus on IRL stuff (work, travel, etc.). It has also given me a chance to work on the profiles for my tiny little roster. I feel like a refresh was needed, so hopefully they'll be a little cleaner with new pics and stuff once I'm done!
December is still looking pretty busy, but I'd like to start posting a bit this month. It would likely be slow and sporadic, but I'd like to start getting back into it.
Thanks again for your patience!
Taking a Break
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 21Replies
- 2285 Views
- Last post by Bare
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:21 pm
-
-
Broken Bones, Broken Hearts - Renee Steinhauser vs Kaelyn Williams
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:22 pm - 115Replies
- 7714 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:49 pm
-
-
- 78Replies
- 6713 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:00 am
-
- 41Replies
- 4116 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Nov 21, 2024 10:22 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 870 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:54 am
Subscribers