Leaving LAW
- Fargusno7930
- Rookie
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:30 am
- Location: VIP Box inside the LAW Arena
- Has thanked: 37 times
- Been thanked: 51 times
- Contact:
Re: Leaving LAW
Thanks for everyting! I wish the best of luck to you for your post-LAW life! Karen has left a lot of impression and legacies here!
"I will decide this story's ending! (物語の結末は、俺が決める!, Monogatari no ketsumatsu wa, ore ga kimeru!)"
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
Check out my roster here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=16574
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1334
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 195 times
Re: Leaving LAW
This is sad to hear. I would have loved to get the chance to write more with you.
In any case, I wish all the best for you in the future!
In any case, I wish all the best for you in the future!
Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 933 Views
- Last post by FreshBritishSalmon
Thu Oct 17, 2024 12:29 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 2635 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sun May 24, 2026 2:05 am
-
- 1Replies
- 901 Views
- Last post by Jman2113
Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:22 pm
-
-
Akuma “Numi” Nihmune - The Breakneck VTuber
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:25 am - 1Replies
- 1605 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:25 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1405 Views
- Last post by Terracotta
Fri Oct 18, 2024 3:07 am
Subscribers