Hey, sorry for anyone I have a thread with at the moment. I don't think I'm in the right headspace to do any kind of replying.
I don't know how long it will last, hopefully it ends soon, but for now I don't think I'm in any shape to reply to anyone. Sorry again.
Brief hiatus
- APlaying
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1919
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:35 am
- Location: Venezuela
- Has thanked: 255 times
- Been thanked: 108 times
Re: Brief hiatus
Take the time you need, if you need to talk or something don't hesitate to contact me. Wish you all the best.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 3646 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:18 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1064 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:44 am
-
- 2Replies
- 1163 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:09 am
-
- 102Replies
- 12668 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:53 pm
-
- 17Replies
- 3652 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:09 pm