I think I'm beginning to feel a bit better from my anxiety and depression problems although I'm still struggling a bit with some lack of motivation that should clear up soon like in the next couple weeks or so. I'd like to say again sorry to those I'm RPing with and how I've stalled the RPs. I normally wouldn't want to install the role plays like this normally I'm someone who likes to practice what I preach and I'm kind of someone who especially when it comes to role plays I at least try to provide at least one reply a week.
Lately IRL I've just been feeling like I'm in a rut almost a early mid life crisis or something so it's been weird. Lately I've been working on a pretty hefty project to take my mind off things and it seems to be working at least for now so hopefully I can get back to regular RPs and other projects soon.
Update
- StriketheTiger
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 603
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:20 am
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 61 times
Update
My Roster.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
viewtopic.php?t=16664
Have a RP in mind? Hit me up on discord and we can discuss it. My Discord name is Super New10doh The 3rd.
my old account has been hacked. use this one instead.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1051 Views
- Last post by Baddie
Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:51 pm
-
- 6Replies
- 1157 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:24 pm
-
- 70Replies
- 5186 Views
- Last post by xalex
Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:30 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 804 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:02 pm