Sadly, this isn't a new thing for me, and it hasn't been for a very long time. I am terrible at managing threads, and I also lack the self control to not start more. I know there are a large amount of people who have been waiting on posts from me for months on end, and it makes me feel like shit, as I myself am not the most patient of people. I apologize for that, and I hope to be better. With the new year approaching, I'd like to make a promise to myself and all of my RP partners: By the end of the year 2023, I am going to have a drastically smaller number of threads, and I will reply to all of them consistently. I wanna return to how I was when I first got to LAW, able to finish large matches in the span of just a month.
Also, I would like to thank this community. It was about a year and a half ago I arrived here, and everyone has been nothing but welcoming to me. In the time I've been here, I've grown to love this place. LAW has become one of my biggest hobbies, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you all for being such great friends. You mean the world to me.
Slow posting, neglecting threads, all that other stuff...
- Deskfan45
- I blow people. Don't make it weird.
- Posts: 1650
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:06 pm
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 313 times
Re: Slow posting, neglecting threads, all that other stuff...
Why are we still here... Just to suffer?By the end of the year 2023, I am going to have a drastically smaller number of threads, and I will reply to all of them consistently. I wanna return to how I was when I first got to LAW, able to finish large matches in the span of just a month.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 662 Views
- Last post by FlyingPeach3
Wed Aug 05, 2026 10:27 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 393 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Thu Aug 06, 2026 5:14 pm
-
-
Trinette Vaillant Vs. Clara Karma - Hotbox Cage Match!
Last post by Devastated « Fri Aug 07, 2026 3:55 am - 12Replies
- 936 Views
- Last post by Herotica
Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:34 pm
-
-
-
Jeanne de Latimer Hastings Vs. Ashley Morgan - Valour and Menace
Last post by Devastated « Fri Aug 07, 2026 4:30 am - 14Replies
- 1065 Views
- Last post by Afterhoursclub
Thu Sep 24, 2026 7:53 pm
-
-
-
"The Judo Fighter" Jenner Sky VS Audrey "Ginger" Trovit in a IWH
Last post by LawHell « Fri Aug 07, 2026 7:14 am - 10Replies
- 908 Views
- Last post by ThurmanMermanPlx
Fri Sep 25, 2026 7:50 am
-