Hey everyone! Hope all is well!
Just to let you all know that I will be taking a break from LAW. I've been really low on muse as of late and I'm struggling to find the motivation to post. Going to take some time and see where I stand at the end of it. I thought I would let you guys know and I do apologise to those I am in threads with who have been waiting on me.
You all take care and I will speak to you all soon! My apologies once again!
My apologies!
- thesteedman
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm
- Has thanked: 48 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 757
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 353 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: My apologies!
Glad you are letting people know about this!
Hope you get your muse back! Have a nice break! <3
Hope you get your muse back! Have a nice break! <3
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Love is Friendship set to music (for GolemGuardian)
Last post by RedShinigami « Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:22 pm - 62Replies
- 4613 Views
- Last post by GolemGuardian
Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:50 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1628 Views
- Last post by Fries
Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:22 pm
-
-
Chaos Incarnate: Helen Andronike vs. Ren Xiaofan (APEX Qualifier)
Last post by ScylliasExoter « Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:18 am - 33Replies
- 3381 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:12 am
-
-
- 11Replies
- 1415 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:15 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1170 Views
- Last post by LowDefinition
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:30 am
