Posting Delays
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17115
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Posting Delays
Hey everyone, work is a bit hectic and I have a lot going on outside that at the moment. for the foreseeable future some of my posts may be a bit delayed with a focus being on PPV type matches that have timeline restrictions/deadlines taking priority. I will do my best to post as much as normal but for the next few weeks that is looking like it will be unlikely. I apologize for the delays and slowdowns it causes.
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Posting Delays
Take your time and take care of yourself
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Punch, Spank and Bearhug ! (Thread request)
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:02 am - 0Replies
- 2379 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:58 pm
-
-
-
Gracie "A-Bomb" Marylin, Former Oil Wrestler
Last post by Random_Username « Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:10 pm - 2Replies
- 1209 Views
- Last post by Random_Username
Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:11 pm
-
-
- 76Replies
- 6426 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Tue Aug 06, 2024 11:05 pm
-
-
Mina T. Vs. Mizaki T. - Queen For A Day, Slave Forever
Last post by Devilish53 « Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:02 pm - 43Replies
- 4628 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:31 pm
-
-
- 35Replies
- 3322 Views
- Last post by Crescent Sun
Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:35 pm
