Posting Delays
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17115
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Posting Delays
Hey everyone, work is a bit hectic and I have a lot going on outside that at the moment. for the foreseeable future some of my posts may be a bit delayed with a focus being on PPV type matches that have timeline restrictions/deadlines taking priority. I will do my best to post as much as normal but for the next few weeks that is looking like it will be unlikely. I apologize for the delays and slowdowns it causes.
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
- Bearhug Goddess
- Legend
- Posts: 6952
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am
- Has thanked: 966 times
- Been thanked: 341 times
Re: Posting Delays
Take your time and take care of yourself
Like someone said about me : "You are the biggest cunt on this server, it might be one of gods greatest jokes besides the fact that is is one everyone else, that you some how, some way, hae not been banned yet. You are so fucking entitled and are so high off your own fucking ego that it is astonishing, it must be fucking genetic or nurtured since the day you were out of the womb. I think this community will be great the day you are gone and I hope that day is soon, and might improve further the day i'm gone. I've never been the nicest person, maybe never respected the mode authority like I should, but I never needed to act entitled or like I was perfect in doing so."
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Training the young lion: Oscar Orelash and Katrina Kelly
Last post by MappleMan7 « Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:41 am - 85Replies
- 5385 Views
- Last post by MappleMan7
Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:29 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 781 Views
- Last post by Ultima
Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:17 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1168 Views
- Last post by 2ndBananaSovereign
Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:24 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 489 Views
- Last post by ScylliasExoter
Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:05 pm
-
- 18Replies
- 4374 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Sun Mar 01, 2026 8:17 pm
