Hello everyone! Just wanted to drop by really quickly to apologize for disappearing on you all. I had a few personal issues I had to figure out IRL, but now I'm ready to come back and continue the scenes I've yet to complete with you wonderful people.
In that time I also ended up deleting my discord account, so for those that are friends with me, my new account is Smolsquito#0086!
And with that, its both a pleasure and honor to be back, and I'll see you lovely peeps in the ring~! ...or in a stretcher, whichever happens first! xD
Guess who's back!
- Smolsquito
- Rookie
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:05 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 52 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Guess who's back!
Welcome back! I might not have ever really spoken to you, but I do really like your characters and your commitment to the community. It's nice to see you back, and I hope that everything's worked out okay for you. Don't be afraid to take whatever breaks you need to figure out these things.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 13Replies
- 4039 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun May 28, 2017 8:20 am
-
- 2Replies
- 2829 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:13 pm
-
- 49Replies
- 9570 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:26 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 6278 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:46 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1612 Views
- Last post by 321Shazam
Wed May 24, 2017 11:55 pm