Hi all
Deus here. You may have seen I set up an account here some time ago, then proceeded to just bugger off and not have a peep out from me since.
Put simply 2017 was just one slow motion punch to the dick for me. My parents split up, I moved house with my mum and I broke up with my significant other who I had been with for just over 5 years. I am moving house again in February, closer to work so at least there is that.
I have no clue about my future here if at all. I plan to start RPing in February and try to get back into the saddle. I know some of you folks and we go way back and I reckon I owe it to you to let you know what happened so you are not worried. I am really gonna try and be positive in RL, I just need to hold on.
Regards Deus.
What happened to me
- Deus001
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 677
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:11 pm
- Has thanked: 173 times
- Been thanked: 152 times
What happened to me
Last edited by Deus001 on Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my roster here and please let me know if you have any advice on how to improve on LAW.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: What happened to me
really really sorry to hear that DEUS... i hope you doing alright
hope that you get anything on Course again and that stuff get better for you much better,
if you need someone to talk you got my trillian adress
if you need someone to talk you got my trillian adress
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: What happened to me
Hey if you need to talk then send me a pm , and hope it goes alright for you in the future once everything on course
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Boobs vs Tits - Aliyah Garstalt vs Amèlie DuBois
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Tue Oct 15, 2024 11:37 pm - 36Replies
- 2972 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Sat Oct 26, 2024 12:36 pm
-
-
- 7Replies
- 1042 Views
- Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard
Thu Oct 17, 2024 12:31 am
-
- 7Replies
- 1992 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sat Nov 16, 2024 5:56 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1232 Views
- Last post by Caborn
Wed Oct 16, 2024 4:54 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1161 Views
- Last post by P2000SRG
Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:01 pm