Apologies are in order.
-
Sparkplug70
- Newbie
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:56 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 2 times
Apologies are in order.
Well, this awkward. Here I thought things could be different, and I wouldn't be burnt out and stressed about replying to posts..and I haven't responded to any of you guys I've been Rping with for a while now. I'm extremely, extremely sorry. I did not expect last fall and winter to be as hectic as it was. I'd like to make an attempt to start back up, but as of late, I've been favoring IM Rp more and more. If you guys would still like us to continue our stuff on here, Do PM me and let me know, either on here or on discord, and if you don't, I understand. I guess at this point, I really am better off just taking things one match at a time.
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 31Replies
- 3071 Views
- Last post by reini
Mon Mar 24, 2025 3:59 pm
-
- 15Replies
- 1800 Views
- Last post by Weonna
Mon Mar 24, 2025 1:22 am
-
-
New Faces & No Rules: Claire Thompson vs. Aja Verdant
Last post by B.Lemme « Mon Feb 24, 2025 2:41 am - 3Replies
- 928 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Sat Mar 15, 2025 8:59 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1101 Views
- Last post by FanOfFan123
Mon Feb 24, 2025 10:01 am
-
- 68Replies
- 6780 Views
- Last post by SRG
Fri Mar 13, 2026 11:35 pm