AGH I always do this, I have over extended myself and am totally burnt out to the point that my threads feel like a chore as opposed to fun (this is no reflection on who I RP with, it really is me)
Therefore expect limited or no posting for a bit. I hate leaving people hanging, but I hate writing shitty half baked replies also that cant get past a paragraph. If I cant give you 100% then I shouldn't be doing it at all
Burn Out
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Burn Out
Don't worry to much about it Riot. Just relax , and take a break so you can restore your mental batteries. Will be around for when you are ready to get back into the action ^^
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1766 Views
- Last post by winner3
Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:23 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 4741 Views
- Last post by lyannapelon
Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:15 am
-
-
Loretta Sombra vs. Korra the Enforcer - Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by Arjuna « Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:34 am - 35Replies
- 3090 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:25 am
-
-
-
Chigusa Yuuki vs. Lyra Heartfield - Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by Arjuna « Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:40 am - 57Replies
- 4425 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:02 am
-
-
- 42Replies
- 4287 Views
- Last post by Bare
Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:50 pm