Alaina and Kyoko: Contest Gauntlet
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17117
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: Alaina and Kyoko: Contest Gauntlet
"You are a cocky bitch with an attitude. Plenty of other women know how to win with grace and know when they got lucky. I am doing this because I want to beat you in front of 20,000 people live at the arena." Alaina said grabbing Kyoko's hand squeezing as hard as she could as she raised it up in the air. "There, now I will see you in the ring again sometime soon, unless you are scared of being exposed." Alaina added loud enough for others around to pick up putting the ball in Kyoko's court.
- Fairy Dragon
- https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1
- Posts: 8517
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
Re: Alaina and Kyoko: Contest Gauntlet
Alaina didn't do the hand raise without more snark from her about the way Kyoko won, but she did eventually relent and allow it, letting Kyoko bask in the moment of her big victory before the champ tried to demand some direct action from her. Even squeezing her hand didn't diminish the image that she was going to enjoy exploiting of Alaina acknowledging her victory.
"I wasn't scared to beat you today and I won't be any other day. Obviously a match like this will take time to set up, I do have other matches to take care off. But don't worry. I knew you'd make excuses for when you lost, and I look forward to the ones you'll make next time." The Belly Queen taunted keeping her hand raised and celebrating her win.
"I wasn't scared to beat you today and I won't be any other day. Obviously a match like this will take time to set up, I do have other matches to take care off. But don't worry. I knew you'd make excuses for when you lost, and I look forward to the ones you'll make next time." The Belly Queen taunted keeping her hand raised and celebrating her win.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 31Replies
- 5679 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:32 pm
-
-
Motivational Rating - Suggesting idea to make LAW greater than it is.
Last post by Urarettin « Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:26 am - 3Replies
- 1467 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:06 pm
-
-
-
Southern Heat! Delilah Jefferson vs. Drake "Domino" Vyril!
Last post by overlordofkings « Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:36 am - 46Replies
- 5738 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:43 am
-
-
- 50Replies
- 9103 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:54 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1563 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:47 pm