Alaina and Kyoko: Contest Gauntlet
-
Highfly
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 17117
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 9:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 297 times
Re: Alaina and Kyoko: Contest Gauntlet
"You are a cocky bitch with an attitude. Plenty of other women know how to win with grace and know when they got lucky. I am doing this because I want to beat you in front of 20,000 people live at the arena." Alaina said grabbing Kyoko's hand squeezing as hard as she could as she raised it up in the air. "There, now I will see you in the ring again sometime soon, unless you are scared of being exposed." Alaina added loud enough for others around to pick up putting the ball in Kyoko's court.
- Fairy Dragon
- https://sg.portal-pokemon.com/play/pokedex/334_1
- Posts: 8517
- Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 23 times
- Been thanked: 220 times
Re: Alaina and Kyoko: Contest Gauntlet
Alaina didn't do the hand raise without more snark from her about the way Kyoko won, but she did eventually relent and allow it, letting Kyoko bask in the moment of her big victory before the champ tried to demand some direct action from her. Even squeezing her hand didn't diminish the image that she was going to enjoy exploiting of Alaina acknowledging her victory.
"I wasn't scared to beat you today and I won't be any other day. Obviously a match like this will take time to set up, I do have other matches to take care off. But don't worry. I knew you'd make excuses for when you lost, and I look forward to the ones you'll make next time." The Belly Queen taunted keeping her hand raised and celebrating her win.
"I wasn't scared to beat you today and I won't be any other day. Obviously a match like this will take time to set up, I do have other matches to take care off. But don't worry. I knew you'd make excuses for when you lost, and I look forward to the ones you'll make next time." The Belly Queen taunted keeping her hand raised and celebrating her win.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Bites and Scratches ! The Wolf vs the Wildcat !
Last post by Bearhug Goddess « Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:43 pm - 23Replies
- 2660 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sun Mar 30, 2025 9:14 pm
-
-
-
Not Better Than Me!: Sakura Hagiwara vs Lauren Fredericks
Last post by Bare « Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:12 pm - 55Replies
- 5132 Views
- Last post by Bare
Sat May 04, 2024 5:50 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1449 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:26 am
-
- 1Replies
- 920 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:07 am
-
-
Angie Samson Vs. Hitomi Rose - Two Rookies do their best!
Last post by Lycanstar « Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:31 am - 76Replies
- 6594 Views
- Last post by StriketheTiger
Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:47 pm
-