Patching things up. Inko and Emma.
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Patching things up. Inko and Emma.
Inko simply listened as Emma spoke. The greenette didn't have much to add. She was just happy to be friends now. "I understand. It's not for everyone. Akane was certainly hard to handle, Hana was a calm child though." Inko confided as Emma contemplated the idea. "You seem wonderful at it from how Hana reacts to you." Inko complimented with a warm smile.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- TheRacker
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 677
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 4:36 pm
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 42 times
Re: Patching things up. Inko and Emma.
Thanks, i'm doing my best! Emma smiled and stood up. She stretched and walked toward Inko to give her a hug I think i'll be going now dear, have some other errands to run. She walked toward the exit door to put on her shoes and coat. We still have a match to do to settle a score!
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Patching things up. Inko and Emma.
Inko hugged Emma tightly as she was glad the two had successfully reconciled while also maintaining a friendly rivalry. "Do take care, dear! Remember to train. It'll be the fight of our lives!" The greenette declared emphatically as she saw her new friend off.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1052 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Tue May 12, 2026 7:30 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1088 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Tue May 12, 2026 11:51 am
-
- 59Replies
- 3263 Views
- Last post by APimpNamedSlickback
Fri May 15, 2026 2:19 pm
-
- 10Replies
- 1126 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Mon Aug 31, 2026 12:29 pm
-
- 41Replies
- 2690 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Mon Jul 20, 2026 3:10 am