“Oh I’m sure you’re strong!”
She’d smile at her widely, before leaning forwards and crossing her arms over her chest, before slumping against the table, her eyes on Eirina.
“That’s what makes me the most excited about this, Eirina!”
Hospital Wing Encounter!
- Arjuna
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 15408
- Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm
- Location: within the divine grace
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 683 times
Re: Hospital Wing Encounter!
Eirina smiled at Marissa. "I'm so glad to hear that. I'll make the call soon. I'm sure that match can be arranged within the next few days, by rough estimation." She shrugged.
Eirina finished with her cake. "Alright, I guess I'll be back to work. Maybe you should get some rest too while you're at it. You're still a patient, aren't you?" She said.
Eirina finished with her cake. "Alright, I guess I'll be back to work. Maybe you should get some rest too while you're at it. You're still a patient, aren't you?" She said.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1283 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Tue Feb 25, 2025 6:42 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1672 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:54 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3044 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Fri Aug 29, 2025 4:10 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1930 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:59 pm
-
- 19Replies
- 2070 Views
- Last post by Galahad
Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:25 pm