Breaking a nail- The Shinobi Sunshine/Tina vs The Queendom!

Title Defenses/Certain Specialty Matches/Certain Feud ending Matches.
Explanation on this Section
SubtleRoar
Professional Thot Slayer

Breaking a nail- The Shinobi Sunshine/Tina vs The Queendom!

Unread post by SubtleRoar »

*Once she had disappeared backstage, Kieda dropped the facade she had concocted for the sea of onlookers and released a massive exhalation, attempting to roll the kinks out of her neck from the excessive degree of stress she had put on her exaggerated head motions.* "Hmhm, can I cut a promo or what?" *She rhetorically asked, knowing full well she was a master of her craft by this point in her career.* "Don't take my narcissism for apathy, however~" *Turning towards the dyad trailing behind her, Kieda gracefully bowed towards them as a means to show her approval and appreciation.* "You two enhanced the performance to astoundingly high levels, and I certainly believe we struck fear into the hearts of those diabolical harpies." *However, even though her aggressive cadence exuded a sincere degree of confidence, Kieda couldn't help but rest her backside against the concrete wall behind her.*

"But, a fight is a fight nonetheless, and they do seem to pose a strong threat regardless of our unwavering charisma." *Silently mulling over the task at hand, she turned towards her team with a concerned expression in her eyes.* "So, who wants whom? Personally, I'd like to introduce that crimson-haired phoenix to the platforms of my absurdly priced boots, but if you two have any preferences, don't hesitate to speak up~"

SwordSavior1
Mid-Carder

Re: Breaking a nail- The Shinobi Sunshine/Tina vs The Queendom!

Unread post by SwordSavior1 »

There was little change in Mina's demeanour upon leaving the spectator's eye. She was still excitable as ever knowing that their showdown was just around the corner, making sure that the flames were stoked for 24 hours. "Heck yeah! We killed it! I mean we brought the fans to more life!" Correcting herself and pumping her fist in the air. Everyone deserved a pat on the back for this, so when Kieda bowed towards her, Mina immediately mimicked the gesture and turned around repeating once again for Tina. "Let's hope we don't scare them too hard! That would be the most anti-climatic of all anti- climaxes!" Still stuck in her grandeur while reviewing their performance. In contrast to Kieda, she just stood sideways, one hand resting against the wall.

It seemed that Kieda still believed that their match would be still be a wild endeavour, so they had to play all their cards if they wish to run the show. She didn't have any major preferences since all Queendom members were exciting to witness. "You want to play with Sunny more? Sure! Good to know we are still giving compliments!" Misinterpreting the phoenix metaphor for something else. She then glanced at Tina for her opinion.

Highfly
Phenom

Unread post by Highfly »

Tina didn't care about the performance or anything. Right now she cared about one thing and that was payback. "I am gonna mess up Summer. She is the one Inhave been trying for over a year to get my hands on. I will tear her apart in that ring." Tina said with a smile.

That was all true and she really wanted nothing more than stepping in the ring with Summer. She owed her for ribbing Tina of the Rising Star tournament crown. Tonight she was going to get that chance to hammer Summer.

SubtleRoar
Professional Thot Slayer

*Fully expecting Mina to replicate her excessive gestures, she was pleasantly surprised when the confectionary crusader mimicked her motions towards their temporary partner, a gentle grin beginning to spread from ear to ear. However, when Tina finally chimed in with her preference, The Fashion Assassin could only detect genuine ire emanating from within her cadence. With a deep, exaggerated sigh Kieda flipped her magnificent ponytail before finally complying.*

"Fine, fine~" *She replied, Shifting her eyes sideways to make full eye contact with the superstar.* "But promise me one thing, Tina." *The turquoise tantalizer sashayed towards her, leaving only a few inches between them.* "Tear her limb from limb. Leave absolutely nothing unsaid or unfinished." *Turning towards Mina, she jutted her left index finger out before pointing it towards the opaque curtain.* "We're going to leave that audience stupefied with the spectacular performance their about to witness!"

Highfly
Phenom

Unread post by Highfly »

Tina just nodded her head to Keida. "Yeah, sure. They will enjoy it but I am more focused on winning than I am just playing to the crowd. They want to see me rip into that damn drama queen bitch so I think we'll all be happy with the result." Tina said matter-of-factly. "I know you two are good to hold up your end against the others. We got this." Tina added, wanting to express her confidence in her team in this match.

She was pacing and waiting to get out to the ring, knowing that this was a chance she had been waiting for. Summer was going to get her due this evening as were the rest of her little crew.

SwordSavior1
Mid-Carder

As if the couple couldn't be more synchronised, replicating each other's gestures for accentuation purposes. The fun loving fireball was mildly alarmed the fiery ire coming from their new partner's mouth. This made sense considering Tina has been fighting a battle for a year, while the ninjas were only feuding for 7 months (at least in Mina terms because time really dragged on for them).

Mina initially assumed she would deal with two other Queendom while her partners shared Summer, but the fabulous fashionista was able to think on the same wavelength and let the Tigress have her treat, even if a bit morbid. "Yeah sure just don't go full on predator! We are completely human!" Pointing at herself and twirling fingers dramatically. They didn't need to promise again about not holding back. Provided a meteor didn't fall from the sky, their chances of success were 346.3%.

There won't be any greed issues if her partners wished to play with Britney and Bellatrix as well. "But let's not stupefy them so hard that they boo our amazingness!" Dramatically pointing at the ceiling before lowering her outstretched hand. "One last call...for Honour and fun but mostly HONOUR!" Awaiting for the other wrestlers to put their hands together.

SubtleRoar
Professional Thot Slayer

"So long as you know which direction to throw your fists towards, then we're simpatico~" *Realizing that Tina was more committed towards leaving her mark on the insufferable phoenix than entertaining the audience by this point, The Cerulean Shadow turned towards the darkened sheet separating the trio from the audience, cracking her knuckles in the palm of her hand.*

"It's showtime, ladies~"

*Clasping either end of the fabric, Kieda threw them sideways, an illuminating blast of light filling the absence thereof as the deafening roar of the audience welcomed their return. Never the type to leave her zealous admirers waiting in the wings, Kieda raised both of her hands in tandem while simultaneously waving towards the spectators, effectively leading the charge towards the squared circle as her theme began to fill the coliseum!*

*Before long, the nimble silhouette had reached the outskirts of the ring, ascending up the metallic steps before finally approaching the ropes with a glowing smirk inching across her face.* "I hope you didn't miss me~" *She chortled, swinging her legs sideways to elegantly leap into the arena.*
Spoiler

SwordSavior1
Mid-Carder

Even if she never heard the word, Mina believed herself to be the most simpatico of all wrestlers. She wasn't too far from the point. After a very long commercial break, the unlikely team were ready to meet with their fiercest once again. This time they were allowed to add a little pizzazz to their entrance because the Queendom were nice enough to just stand around and bask in their glory.

"Encore~ Encore~" Clapping her hands while peering at Kieda's solo entrance through a lifted curtain. Despite being a tagteam, today each member would receive their own individual spotlight before the match. Now it was the second half of Shinobi Sunshine to have her turn.

Considering the bluenette was already waving her arms around, she had to gift the crowd a different favour. "HIIIIIIIIIIIYAHHHH!" Throwing a shoot style kick through the curtain making her presence well known. Twirling around like a cyclone until her entire body reached the ramp's top. She repeated her previous gesture of shoot kicks while the audience watched on in suspense. A driven expression, considered an unusual occurrence by watchers. Throwing one last shadow strike, she threw her leg down with force, scattering dust everywhere. Arms and legs were spread while she looked down for a few seconds. Finally raising her head to reveal a beaming smile. "Hello again everyone!" Adjusting her posture to stand straight before heading off. She hung at the aisle's edge, aiming to slap hands with as many fans while on route for battle. She had to show the toughness aspect of their team as well show their friendliness, like some sort of quota.

Finally reaching the ring, she hopped onto the apron and instantly springboard herself to the top. Legs spread, Mina performed a little rope walk as if she was a gymnast on the trapeze, concluding with a graceful hop onto the canvas. The stage was paved for Tina to arrive as she pleased.

Highfly
Phenom

Unread post by Highfly »

In stark contrast to the others, and to her usual entrance Tina came out and looked to be all business. She pointed and nodded to a few fans in the crowd and smiled, but it was a confident smile.

When she looked forward at the ring her smile turned into a scowl as she looked into the ring. Tonight she was all business, no messing around. The tigress had her prey in her sight.

Tina nodded to Mina and Keida as she stood in their corner. "I will let you guys start this off but once Summer is in I want in." Tina said to the others.

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter »

Summer was pacing left and right as she and the others were waiting in the ring for the other team to get back as the redhead was trying to find an way out of this mess. As she could not believe that those two losers had managed to find Tina of all people to team with her as that bitch had now forced her into an situation where she be forced to face the former middleweight champion in an actual match.

This went against all she wanted out of the situation she had created for herself as she should had full control over when and where she and Tina would face off again. Still what was done was done as the redhead was now waiting in the ring as she looked at the others as she said ''okay listen up as because of someone I am forced to face those two losers and Tina , but they won't beat us tonight. As I don't care what you two have to do , but you will take them out when you get the chance. Do you understand''as she looked at Demi and Avril as she mostly focused on the lightweight as she knew the bluenette would likely not attack the other wrestler when she had the chance.

Still the both of them would nod as both girls would take their place at the commentary desk as Summer knew that her rival likely only joined to face her. So with that in mind the redhead would stay in the ring as she suspected Tina would blindly rush forward , and the queen bee would just tag herself out before the idiot got within striking distance as she knew that would get under the other wrestler's skin.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Special Events”