Fubuki Azuma vs Kaia Ambrosia - Last Woman Standing

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

Re: Fubuki Azuma vs Kaia Ambrosia - Last Woman Standing

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter »

Kaia was able to prevent Fubuki from exposing her chest for the world to see as she was relieved she would not be exposed once more. However the bitch had to taunt her about doing this. Asking if she had gotten shy after there last fight as she would just retort back ''no I have not become shy since our last encounter. However the moment you would expose me then all the fans would care about is me. Don't want to outdo you that easily so please don't make me the focus point of all attention so quickly''

AS she would rise to her feet as she attempted to rush the Japanese giantess as she hoped to ram her knee into the side of Fubuki's head while the other woman was trying to get back up in order to keep her down.

Bearhug Goddess
Legend

Unread post by Bearhug Goddess »

Fubuki remained lying looking at her opponent with a look of a little surprise by her last action, continuing to play the game to continue to annoy Kaia despite the fact that she already hated Fubuki. She sighed softly mockingly and laughed slightly as she listened to Kaia's explanation which was unique and unpredictable to say the least.

“Ridiculous~”

She then got up to resume the match but she had lost too much time, her rival was able to get up first and was already executing an offensive which once again pinned the Japanese giant to the ground due to a blow from knees to the side of her face. Fubuki sighed in pain and rolled slightly to the ground, ending up near the ropes sighing in pain and stroking the side of her head.

I deserve
I deserve my own battle theme.

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

As she ran towards her opponent she hoped that she would manage to catch Fubuki off guard. Since the other wrestler had this annoying happen of always managing to turn things around on her as she hoped she would be able to ram her knee into the Japanese wrestler's skull. Giving the other heavyweight one heck of an headache and allowing her to take over.

As it seem that finally she had luck on her said as she ram into Fubuki as she knocked the other wrestler down as she ended up near the ropes holding her head. Giving the Greek wrestler the change to make it over to her prone opponent as she would grasp the other heavyweight by the hair as she would attempt to make her stand before wrapping her arms around her waist after having her bend forward to try and pick her up for an powerbomb.

Bearhug Goddess
Legend

Fubuki was used to taking hits but anyone would find themselves dizzy after taking a knee to the side of the head. Even while recovering quickly and trying to get up quickly enough, Kaia still had time to act first and force Fubuki to sell her moves, starting with a powerful powerbomb that shook the ring for both wrestlers.

“Aaaaawnnnn!..”

Fubuki's moan didn't seem entirely painful, she seemed to be moaning in pleasure at the same time. Kaia's powerbomb may have been powerful, but Fubuki was a masochist who found pleasure in pain and that wasn't enough to completely beat her. However, the Japanese decided to simulate the pain even more, even pretending to be a fairly tired wrestler who could not react to better counter it in the coming seconds.

I deserve

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

While her opponent was not ready yet , Kaia would get close up and personal as she lifted the other woman up. Placing her on top of her shoulders before throwing the other wrestler down as the ring would shake from the impact of Fubuki's back hitting the canvas when she dropped her with an powerbomb. The moan that escaped from her fellow heavyweight's lips was not what you usually expect to hear when you hit someone with this kind of move.

Still she had gotten used to it somewhat from Fubuki as she assumed the other woman may get off on being in pain. As the exact term for people who were like that escaped her as the Greek Giantess just smirked as she said ''prepare to feel an lot more pain or is it pleasure for you . As you are really an different kind of freak aren't you''

Bearhug Goddess
Legend

Fubuki sat up with a long sigh, looking at Kaia with an amused and divided smile while she could still feel the pain of the powebomb she had taken a few seconds ago. The Japanese girl let her rival provoke her while she stood up and slowly licked her lips in response, she couldn't wait to see everything Kaia had planned for her.

“Perfect~”

But the Japanese girl wasn't that stupid, she wasn't the type to give in completely and if Kaia didn't attack, she would. No strike this time, Fubuki approached her rival, opening her arms wide and hugging her, performing a rather simple bearhug but above all waiting for Kaia to hug her in return for a little contest.

I deserve

anime_hentaifighter
Hall of Fame

Kaia would just glare as she watched Fubuki sat up as she noticed the Japanese wrestler was looking right back at her as she said an single word. An word that seem to prove her point that the other wrestler most likely seem to be into pain as she watched as the other heavyweight approached her as she attempted to lock up with her opponent.

Only to miss with her grasp as she felt Fubuki's arms around her waist as she quickly did the same as she would pull her closer as she whispered ''so you wanna go for another simultaneous bearhug. Well be my guess''

Bearhug Goddess
Legend

Fubuki slowly wrapped her arms around her rival's hips, looking into her eyes with a provocative smile to challenge Kaia to a bearhug duel. The two giants had already fought a lot in this way, seeking to surpass the other or to prove that one was better than the other. Tonight, the context was the same but they now had more experience, especially Fubuki who drew her strength mainly from her legs.

As soon as Kaia wrapped her arms around Fubuki, the Japanese girl began to press her opponent against her with all her strength, pressing their chests together which, with their slightly too suggestive outfit, made the bearhug even more erotic than usual. Fubuki couldn't let go of this feeling, she felt her body being crushed against her opponent's and her chest being pressed to the point of pain.

"Haaa... You can do harder~"

I deserve

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Week 2 - The Red Bull Arena in Salzburg, Austria”