- If you want to set up a match, just contact me on PM or Discord. I'm flattered by anyone who takes a liking to my girls, and I'm always willing to discuss ideas. I'll let you know if it works.
- I'm okay with just about any match type. I like to do a standard match if it's the characters' debut, but other than that it's up in the air. In fact, I like experimenting with different scenarios so don't be afraid to hit me up.
- That being said, I'm not really into hentai matches. Nothing personal, it just isn't my thing. I don't have an interest in most cases, unless it's something where it'd really make sense for the story we're doing. Suggestive aspects like stripping, humiliation, and close contact are totally okay, though.
- Speaking of stories, if you feel like any of my characters would be suited for an ongoing story arc over multiple threads, go for it! I'm always willing to develop them more, and I think something with continuity would be a great way of doing it.
- While matches are always fun, I'm also down for using my OCs in interactions outside the ring, to help develop the personal sides of their lives. These could be part of a storyline, or just to see how our characters interact with one another.
- Unless otherwise stated I like to keep my characters' win-loss records fairly balanced, but for the most part I don't mind if I win or lose. I'll let you know if there's anything I'm intending to get out of it.
- Above all I just hope to have fun.
The SoCal Connection (Ash Daniels and Kayla Grant)
The British Bunnies (Chelsea and Molly Forster)
The Heartbreakers (Sachiko Koizumi, Kyoko Kobashi, and Misako Enjoji)
Dr. Thunder (Joke Character)
Misa Otomura (Ring Announcer)
Hiro Yamashida (Manager of Kirie Tsukada)
Eiji Matsumoto, S-chan, Takeda Ryoshi, and Hitomi Akari (LAW Magazine Writers)