Long Way To Go
- ThatPolishDude
- Icon
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:06 pm
- Has thanked: 305 times
- Been thanked: 357 times
Re: Long Way To Go
"I suppose, though there was no way I was gonna dodge that, you kicked my ass already and I'm not fast enough." She replied with a slight chuckle. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a headache to take care of." She said before offering a goodbye hug and making her way out.
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
Re: Long Way To Go
'''Do take care , and hope it goes away soon''retorted Astrid as she would share an quick hug with Alicja as the two went their separate ways
The End
The End
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 903 Views
- Last post by shanecawf
Sun Jun 02, 2024 9:16 pm
-
- 32Replies
- 3996 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Sat May 21, 2022 4:53 am
-
- 19Replies
- 2343 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Mon May 09, 2022 3:52 am
-
- 1Replies
- 609 Views
- Last post by xalex
Mon May 24, 2021 9:35 am
-
- 19Replies
- 2695 Views
- Last post by xalex
Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:54 am