Are you...like me?

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
SimplePride
Banned

Re: Are you...like me?

Unread post by SimplePride »

"Well, last time I was in this hold, I was knocked out and woke up covered in lipstick, so I'd consider myself lucky..." Theta admitted as he continued to squeeze Daichi, obviously not enough to really hurt his opponent, but, he certainly wasn't going anywhere, but, Daichi, obviously stronger than he looked began to push Theta to a corner, and fast. Eventually the impact was enough to send him straight down and he found himself sitting in the corner. Normally in his matches this would be a concern, as his face seemed to be a stinkface magnet, but, Daichi didn't seem to be the person to do that, so Theta was legitimately curious of what Daichi would do here.

Mood Tracker

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

Scourger X
Pre-Show

Unread post by Scourger X »

With the grace of a rhino trying to squish an insect in the wall. Daichi smashed Theta to the cornerpost, getting released from his tight grip."Well you don't strike me as very lucky this time around, good hug though, wasn't able to escape that on my own" He gave what he considered well-deserved praise while he looked down on his foe who was in a... regrettable spot.

"Not lucky there either, Theeeta-kun~" Daichi began to walk towards his fallen opponent, moving his hips from side to side while he did it, those shorts weren't baggy enough to hide his curvy hips. "We both know how much it 'stinks' to be stuck in there~" He chanted while he grabbed the middle rope with his hand, looking down at his femboy partner with a face that could only be described as 'ara-ara' worthy.

Instead of turning his behind onto Theta's face, Daichi gave the sailor boy a quick hip attack to the face, not even enough to make slam his head to the post, but still enough to let him get a 'taste'. "Consider that payback for the spank from earlier, next time I will punish you accordingly~" He warned rather playfully, sticking his tongue out with a wink while he waited for Theta to get out of the corner.

SimplePride
Banned

Theta had seen the look Daichi gave him, it was the same look that many of the women of LAW gave him before doing something naughty, usually a stinkface, but, Daichi didn't play that way, instead opting for a hip attack, it wasn't anything too major, but, the point was taken. Theta smiled at his opponent's taunting. Theta got up and adjusted his tights. Theta was having fun, but, wondered how this will all end?

Mood Tracker

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

Scourger X
Pre-Show

After teasing the sailor boy, Daichi giggled at his reaction, he was mostly just pulling his leg, but truth be told, he wasn't above getting provocative with his friends. Even if doing so with other people was unthinkable, he was a strange boy indeed. "I'm just messing with you dude" He let Theta know as he wiped a tear from his eye.

"So, are you gonna stay sitting down on your butt? Or are you gonna come at me?" The brunette teen asked teasingly, as he got ready on his guard to see what his new friend had in mind for a counter attack. He was having a lot of fun in a match that was just for funsies and without competition.

SimplePride
Banned

Sailor Theta laughed right long with Daichi. He had to admit this was fun, but, Theta was noticeably tired, "This was fun, and I think we both needed this, but, I think I'm ready to call it quits. Wanna call this a draw?" Sailor Theta extended a hand to shake. He really didn't care about wins or losses, he just did this to have a good time. Theta was half-wondering if Daichi was gonna pull him in for a finishing move!

Mood Tracker

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

Scourger X
Pre-Show

Daichi was ready to fight Theta there, not with fear or anxiety like it was usual for him. He was... Having fun! The other boy decided to call it a draw, and as the brunette boy lowered his defense, he smiled and nodded. "A draw it is! This was so much fun!" He responded, giving his new friend a warm smile.

"Y'know? I think that I was wrong about feeling bad for not winning in the league, It's not about winning or losing, it's about the fun! And I had a lot of fun with you today. Let's try this again some other time Theta-kun!" He said, offering his hand for a friendly hand clap.

SimplePride
Banned

Theta was half expecting some sort of trap, but, he accepted Daichi's hand none the less. Theta learned a lot in this exchange, that maybe, like Daichi had said, wins and losses didn't mean anything, as long as you were having fun. Theta wondered if Daichi had learned anything from him? It didn't matter, Theta was satisfied with what happened here today, and now he knew that there were others like him, and he wasn't as alone as he may have originally thought..

Mood Tracker

Discord:
SimplePride #4919

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “The Gym”