With the Masterpiece still struggling underneath Petra, he feared the worst and his fears were about to come true. Unable to get the determined woman off of him, she would continue her count until she would reach to the count of three, which meant that she had successfully pinned him down to claim the victory. As soon as she did finish her count, Trent would look up into her eyes with a shocked expression on his face....he actually lost? He stopped struggling and laid there on his back meanwhile, Petra would roll off him to shift onto her backside next to him with a smile on her face.
"I....I lost?!" he said in response to her question. His chest heaved up and down, his body glistening in sweat and oil before he slowly rose up to a seated position still panting. "Y-yeah, I'm alright...I guess I underestimated you Petra. That was a good match" he said before slowly rising back up on his feet and offering his hand to her.
The Greek Goddess of Wrestling
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2619
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 146 times
-
Devilish53
- The Ominous Future
- Posts: 9229
- Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 4:38 pm
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 498 times
Re: The Greek Goddess of Wrestling
Petra had initially come into this encounter, and the world of mixed wrestling as a whole, rather sceptical. How would she fare against the opposite sex, where her power and finesse would have surely come up against their greater?
The answer was given to Petra in the most surprising, and pleasant of ways. Via an adamant victory!
Having perhaps outmanoeuvred her male foe, and used traits of her fighting style that she perhaps imagined would come up against less resistance, such as her cunning and flexibility, Petra had acquired herself an undeniable pinfall victory. Though aware of the disappointment that came with defeat, a feeling made very much apparent given the look upon Trent's face, Petra could not help but put focus upon her success.
"I am being glad that you are alright!" She'd proclaim with a thumbs up and smile, as she stood straight with her opposing hand to her hip. "I am going to be the very happy for a long time at this victory, I did not think I would get it!"
The answer was given to Petra in the most surprising, and pleasant of ways. Via an adamant victory!
Having perhaps outmanoeuvred her male foe, and used traits of her fighting style that she perhaps imagined would come up against less resistance, such as her cunning and flexibility, Petra had acquired herself an undeniable pinfall victory. Though aware of the disappointment that came with defeat, a feeling made very much apparent given the look upon Trent's face, Petra could not help but put focus upon her success.
"I am being glad that you are alright!" She'd proclaim with a thumbs up and smile, as she stood straight with her opposing hand to her hip. "I am going to be the very happy for a long time at this victory, I did not think I would get it!"
-
Teenwrestler
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2619
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:56 am
- Has thanked: 192 times
- Been thanked: 146 times
Re: The Greek Goddess of Wrestling
With the match over, the heat that had been building up between the two had seemingly calmed down a bit too. Trent was still sour that he lost to a rookie wrestler but no doubt she had impressed him with her wrestling ability. Oil wrestling or not, a win was a win and Trent had lost fair and square- to a pinfall victory no less. Petra would stand proud over her defeated male rival but it seemed she was not too arrogant in victory either, giving him a thumbs up and happy that he wasn't too hurt.
Trent's frown would then turn into a smile upon hearing what Petra had to say. He would let out a small groan and shake his head before sitting up straight and eventually rising back up onto his feet. "Hehe yeah. Well, I'm not going to let you enjoy it for too long Petra because one day I'll get you back for this but until then, yeah you can enjoy this victory" he said approaching her and giving her a pat on the shoulder.
"Eh, I guess we should hit the showers to get this oil and sweat out. Hmm, well I'll see you later but you're welcome to join the Dominion in our training session anytime Ms. Petra" he said giving her a handshake before parting ways.
Trent's frown would then turn into a smile upon hearing what Petra had to say. He would let out a small groan and shake his head before sitting up straight and eventually rising back up onto his feet. "Hehe yeah. Well, I'm not going to let you enjoy it for too long Petra because one day I'll get you back for this but until then, yeah you can enjoy this victory" he said approaching her and giving her a pat on the shoulder.
"Eh, I guess we should hit the showers to get this oil and sweat out. Hmm, well I'll see you later but you're welcome to join the Dominion in our training session anytime Ms. Petra" he said giving her a handshake before parting ways.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2119 Views
- Last post by Ovrlrdalex
Thu Jul 10, 2025 1:27 pm
-
- 54Replies
- 4661 Views
- Last post by MR. Q
Mon Aug 11, 2025 5:28 am
-
-
Adrianna Scanabissi vs. Aspasia El-Shenawy - On The Mend
Last post by BlackAkuma « Fri Jul 11, 2025 6:54 pm - 23Replies
- 3003 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Fri Jan 02, 2026 12:39 am
-
-
-
Initiated to a Wolf - Senji vs Maya (For B.Lemme)
Last post by TheLoneWanderer « Fri Jul 11, 2025 7:19 pm - 11Replies
- 1400 Views
- Last post by TheLoneWanderer
Tue Sep 30, 2025 1:00 pm
-
-
-
BauBau Sisters (D) vs Yuna & Hina Takagi (D) - Double Twin Debut!
Last post by EgoEnjoyer « Sat Jul 12, 2025 3:03 am - 9Replies
- 1204 Views
- Last post by EgoEnjoyer
Wed Mar 11, 2026 5:35 am
-