Unburying the Hatchet

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
Devastated
Tweener

Unburying the Hatchet

Unread post by Devastated »

There was a certain tension in the air, the hallways of the backstage area was practically electrified as the clank of heels against the concrete floors. Aurora was making her way to meet a specific person. A woman whom she had quite a bit of history with, none of it good. Theresia was someone that Aurora had clashed with a few times before during the early days of both their careers. It had been a heated rivalry and feud that took many twists and turns....

Aurora had known for a while now that Theresia was in LAW, but had tried to put those old conflicts behind her. However it was becoming increasingly more difficult to not confront her old nemesis. It was time to dig up those old bones and get this whole conflict started back up again. She made her way through the hallway of the backstage area until she came up to the door which belonged to the Silver Demon's locker room.
Spoiler
She would clear her throat and then knock loudly on the door, practically banging on it. The buxom blonde would then fold her arms underneath her impressive chest and wait for Theresia to open the door so she could confront her face to face.

The Riders
Legend

Re: Unburying the Hatchet

Unread post by The Riders »

For the past week or so... everybody has been coming out of the blue and wanting a piece of Thereisa. She didn't think that getting a face turn would have all of her old enemies will just suddenly want to challenge her to a match, as she knew that a lot of older wrestlers and ones they fought in the past had decided to take her on her offer for fights. But there are a few names missing and some that even she would want to fight due to how brutal their wars were during her prime, as banging is heard coming from her door.

'Swear to god if it that massive blond...' Thereisa would mumble to herself... Wanting to forget everything about that beating she took from the massive blonde, as she was left passed out in this very locker room and humiliated. Opening the door and stops seeing someone who she taught their issues were in the past, but seeing the woman in front of her with that cross look on her face, and she knows that nothing good is going to come out of this meeting... 'Aurora Lund, fancy meeting you here at my doorstep.'

What people and wrestler fans didn't know that at the time of Thereisa reign as champion. Nobody wanted to wrestle her due to risk of being injured, so her company at the time allowed her to travel to different territories and countries to defend the belt... which ended up with more wrestlers being forced to retire, or quitting all together due to hearing that the infamous Niedermeyer was their opponent. All except a small few who went toe to toe with her in her prime and was able to defeat her... but just not for the title. And standing in front of her is one woman who she didn't want to fight anytime soon.

'What do you want, Aurora? Cause the only reason why you would be showing up to my locker room... is you want to start something with me.'
Thereisa say's with a frown on her face.

Devastated
Tweener

Aurora had knocked on the door, she was fully aware of what she was doing. She was digging up something that had long since been buried. Though for one reason or another, Aurora wasn't satisfied with the way things had ended. She wanted to put things to rest once and for all. Even a buried hatchet will still have traces of blood on it. Therefore she wanted to make sure that their problems...were resolved once and for all.

Though Aurora wasn't a fool. She knew that there was only one way to do that. Between her an Thereisa there was but one way to resolve issues and it was the same way they had so long ago.....In combat.

As the door opened and the brunette spoke out, Aurora raised her eyebrows. If they hadn't both been in Japan, been here in LAW there would have been no reason to dredge up the past like this, but because circumstances or perhaps fate had brought them together to create a bookend to the tale of their conflict.

"Thereisa Niedermeyer." Aurora spoke out in return, she would step up a step closer until her and her rival were just an inch away from pressing together. Tilting her head up so she could look the taller woman in the face. " I wouldn't say I want to start something. Rather I would say we both have unfinished business with each other." Aurora spoke as she placed one hand on her hip, a slight smirk forming at the corner of her lip. " Or don't you feel the same way? You can't really be happy with how we left things, can you Thereisa?"

The Riders
Legend

You would think that after their last meeting that ended in a victory for Aurora. But Thereisa made sure the blond didn't enjoy it for long as she had blindsided her and with ten chair shots to the woman back and leg... she would let by gone be by gone... And yet here Aurora is digging up stuff that she already put past her and doesn't care.

'Oh, I don't know about that... It true you may have beaten me, but I made sure that you felt every chair shot to the leg didn't I.' That smug look on her face seeing the smaller woman get into her face. 'So unless you have anything good to mention, then I guess you walk your dumb blond ass out of my locker room... Besides, I'm a face now and don't need to deal with some opponents wanting a piece of me.' She says with a shrug. Before turning her back to the woman as if she is no longer a threat to her or even sees her as one.

'Beside Ms Lund... Someone like you against someone like me right now... I'm still out of your league.'
Wanting to get that last mocking dig in. As she goes to close the door, right in the woman face.

Devastated
Tweener

Seeing that smug look on Thereisa's face caused Aurora's eye to twitch a little. She could still remember how much pain her leg was in after those brutal chair shots. It was a distant memory but something she remembered nonetheless. It was partially because of that, that Aurora wanted to take Thereisa down.

There was a lot of bad blood between the two and the brunette was as rude as she had always been. Aurora shrugged her shoulder's a bit, a leopard really can't change it's spots. With Theresia trying to close the door on her, Aurora would place her boot in between it and the door frame to prevent that from happening before she would shove the door open with quite a bit of power. Sending it flying and cracking into the wall with a loud thud as it swung on it's hinges.

She would walk right into the locker room and grab onto the taller woman's shoulder to swing her around so they were face to face once again. " Out of my league? You must be joking. You haven't changed one bit, still a conceited bitch. " Aurora said as she would stare Thereisa down. " You are cocky for someone who hasn't been able to beat me in a match." the blonde spoke out as she would give a light shove to Thereisa's shoulder.

" You are damn right though. I do want a piece of you. I have wanted a piece of you since you jumped me out of spite. You really couldn't take losing fair and square that bad? If you'd been a real woman you'd have come and challenged me for a rematch but I guess you just knew you couldn't beat me in the ring." Aurora let out, clearly annoyed at Thereisa's cocky attitude and how she was trying dismiss her.

The Riders
Legend

Thereisa thought she shut the door on Aurora and was done with everything. But the other woman stormed her way inside the room and grabbed her shoulder, forcing her to go face to face with her. And even getting shoved backwards by the enraged blonde. If that had happened when she first signed to the company... Thereisa would have tried to kick Aurora on the head with a Stardust Kick, or done something much worse. But now she is a baby face and had tried to work on controlling her temper to not good results.

Holding her finger up to Aurora face, 'One: don't you ever touch me again. Two: don't you ever touch me again.' She threatens having enough of the blond rival and decides to tell her part. 'First, we're tied since we only fought two times, you dumb blond. Two, It not being cocky it fucking skill that I have, and you don't... Three go back to being a bodyguard for your niece, since I heard she has more skills than you ever will.' She yells out before letting out a TSS like sound, and even turns her back to the other woman, not seeing her as a threat.

'Beside it not my fault you were too dumb enough to try and shake my hand... Now unlike you, I am busy for my daughter and step-daughter to be over, so I can cheer them on a victory... You can close the door on your way out. Since you will never be a real woman compared to me... You're not even worth a match since you're washed up,' She says in a dismissive like tone.

Devastated
Tweener

As she took a hold of Thereisa's shoulder and swung her around, shoving her back a bit as she pressed against her old rival. Theresia decided to give her a tongue lashing which only made Aurora's eye twitch in annoyance. The gall on this woman, the nerve she had to turn her down and try to declare them as being tied. Aurora wasn't about to stand for that, she would wait until the brunette had turned around again and finished running her mouth like she was doing.

There was a moment of silence after Thereisa's dismissive tone, Aurora let the silence hang for a couple of seconds before she let out a light chuckle. " Ahahaha~ I see how it is." The blonde spoke out as she shook her head a bit. " You're scared of losing. Again." Aurora spoke out with such a surety to her voice. "You know that if we step into the ring the same thing will happen as last time we squared off. I'll be standing over you in victory." Aurora spoke out, turning away from Thereisa and walking towards the door which she would open up, looking over her shoulder.

"Also...we might be even, but we are by no means tied. Officially I've beaten you. You haven't beaten me. You've attacked me, that's it." Aurora let out as she would hold her position at the door for a few seconds. Waiting to see what Thereisa's response would be.

The Riders
Legend

Thereisa stops, annoyed more than anything. She swears that Aurora just keeps digging and prodding to make her do something that she will regret. 'The air in Japan affects your thinking, Aurora... We are tied at one apiece. Don't act like you're vastly superior compared to me. Since as much as you brag, who was the one who carried your company huh, it damns sure wasn't your blond ass.' Thereisa would say. Being the much bigger person and clenches her fists to reign herself in from out right attacking her foe.

'You know what was the best part, when I attacked you?.' Crossing her arms underneath her chest. 'That moment when I could have ended you right then and there with your leg caught in the chair. So be thankful I didn't go through with it... If there is nothing else for you to say, leave already.' Thereisa says, glaring daggers. 'The longer you stay in my presence, the longer I feel like throwing up looking at you, or you're that desperate to fight me.'

Devastated
Tweener

Aurora would scoff at Thereisa's words. She threw a glare towards her and would tighten her own hands into fists. Halfway ready to slug it out with her old rival here and now. Though she would refrain, after all after all these years, if she had wanted to brawl with Thereisa she could have done so at any time. No, what Aurora wanted was an official match.

She'd take a deep breath and then raise her hand up. Pressing her right index finger hard into the generous (recently hiked up) bosom of Thereisa's. Practically jabbing her finger tip into that breast. " You think you were carried the company? You must be joking." Aurora spoke out. Even if what she wanted was an official match...if Thereisa wasn't going to allow her one, she'd find a way to get one...even if it meant throwing down in a brawl with her old rival.

"Even now you are acting as if jumping be backstage was some grand achievement. A cowardly attack." Aurora would huff out, a bit of anger seeping out in her voice. " As far as I've heard of your career here in law, you lost your chance at the Heavyweight title and beyond that haven't accomplished anything impressive. Hell, I'm even surprised you made it back into wrestling at all, weren't you blacklisted?" Aurora wouldn't back down from her desire for a match, even if she had to push any and all buttons. Even if it meant nothing but a brawl, she wanted satisfaction, she wanted to clear up this old feud of theirs.

The Riders
Legend

Thereisa would place her hand on her mouth in a smug manner. Even having her breasts touched by Aurora, who is trying to prove a point and call her out on things that happened in the past between them, "Ho, ho, ho," she laughs right in the other woman's face, as she just needs a bit more pushing and prodding and sooner or later the blond would crack and do something stupid.

'Funny that you say I'm the coward Aurora, when right now who the woman standing in front of me is... getting a free touch by the way, and basically being nothing more than a bitch follower to your family,"
Thereisa says, before smacking the other woman's hand away from her chest with another smug laugh and look on her face, "So unless you have something important to tell me, or your just going to keep running your mouth for a while, you can close my door and leave Aurora. I think your niece is calling for you; I can hear the word bitch in the air, so that must be your cue to go.' Another dig at the other woman

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”