A Post Match Check Up (For Taskmaster)

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
Bare
Main-Eventer

A Post Match Check Up (For Taskmaster)

Unread post by Bare »

LAW Infirmary Area

”Ugh... my head...” Thea moaned out as she walked unsteadily backstage after a match where she took a particularly nasty blow to the head that had her completely out of it the rest of the match. Subsequently this had led to her defeat, but she was in far too much pain to care and honestly she was just hoping she didn’t have a concussion. So rocked by the scary spot The blonde hadn’t even bothered changing from her ring gear, her standard silver outfit and black boots glinting under the lights. The look only complimented, or rather brought down by bruises and welts forming alomg the fairy’s body.
Spoiler
Hobbling into the infirmary she nearly stumbled into the room looking for a nurse or trainer or something. ”Uh...” She said not exactly sure what she was supposed to do, and just generally speaking somewhat loudly to hopefully get someone’s attention. “Uh could someone help me please? I think i hit my head really bad..” She said aloud with a slight wince as she leaned against the wall for support.

Taskmaster12
Mid-Carder

Re: A Post Match Check Up (For Taskmaster)

Unread post by Taskmaster12 »

Haruka was just sending a patient out and making sure her room was in order. It seemed they were already expecting someone else and she wanted to make sure she was actually prepared. Grabbing her stuff she exited the room to go meet the latest gal. “Apologies for the wait. Please come in.” Haruka would absentmindedly direct the women inside it was only when she started to head her way that she recognized her as Thea, the girl who she had her last match with and hadn’t been wrestling since due to being too busy with work. Her eyes noticeably dimmed but she tried to play it off and not recognize her. Thea was easy to anger and Haruka had to maintain a sense of professionalism.

Bare
Main-Eventer

Unread post by Bare »

Thea groaned softly holding her head, wondering how much longer it would take to be seen. Thankfully the moment the thought flitted through ber head she was called back makkng her sigh in relief as she stood up and slowly walked towards the door. As she approached however... she couldn’t help but notice who her caretaker was... ”Its... quite alright..” She said awkwardly while trying to look anywhere that wasn’t Haruka, after all she was still rather sore towards the woman, but she was smart enough to know not to piss off the person that was treating you’re injuries

Taskmaster12
Mid-Carder

Unread post by Taskmaster12 »

Haruka lead Thea inside and I drifted her to take a seat. Judging by the state of how she walked in she clearly needed a proper check up. Though Haruka could tell she remembered her, she opted not to say anything that made that clear until it was necessary. “So you said you hit your head? You appeared unsteady earlier. Any other problems, blurry vision, trouble moving parts of your body? Do you remember what happened?” Haruka was broadly covering anything that might indicate a worse problem, Thea seemed fine for now but the problem with head trauma is that it was deceptive and might not even show until later.

Bare
Main-Eventer

Unread post by Bare »

Thea gulped softly as she followed Haruka inside and took a seat where she was directed too by the nurse, nodding along as she did so. Of all the medical staff Haruka was the last person she hoped to meet, but hopefully if she could just stay focused she could get through this and get treatment for her head. ”Ummmm... I was in a match.” Thea said a little unsure, obviously groggy from her injury. “I got thrown into a corner head first and from there everything is kinda a blur.” Thea admtted while holding her head, trying to think. “Uhhh... on the way here... everything was kinda blurry and wobbly.” Thea said wincing from the pain still present within her face.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”