It’s great when things are simple, and the execution is perfectly done.
The crew hurried and moved at Madeline’s instruction like a well-trained extension of her will, each instruction delivered with the calm precision she had honed over years of exacting taste. Madeline stood at the edge of the pit, robe loosened but immaculate, watching the stagehands adjust the final layers of padded fabric. “Let’s ease the tension over there.” Madeline gestured to a corner where the duvet dipped too sharply. “I’d want it so that it can receive, rather than repel.” Her voice carried no impatience, only certainty. This was the fourth trial run of her design, and though the structure remained faithful to the previous iteration, the intention had shifted. One on one again, yes, but with a gentler rule set at the explicit request of her incoming guest. To which Madeline obliged. Softness did not diminish control. It simply found a different expression.
The battlefield itself rested like a decadent secret in the centre of the room. A mattress pit reimagined through silk, cotton, and indulgent excess. Layered duvets stretched taut enough to hold shape while yielding under weight formed the floor, promising imbalance with every step. Pillows in shades of wine, blush, and deep rose were banked high around the perimeter, arranged deliberately but not symmetrically. Nothing about the space suggested safety, yet nothing rejected it either. It was a bed masquerading as an arena, intimacy sharpened into something performative. Madeline approved of the contradiction. It was where she did her best work.
She paced slowly, stockinged feet soundless against the fabric as she tested the give of the surface. Softer rules tonight meant fewer restrictions, more room for instinct to roam. She was curious to see what emerged when constraint loosened its grip. The earlier trials involved pressure and discipline, testing how far structure could be pushed before it broke. This one felt like an exhale, a willingness to observe rather than dominate. Not an abdication of authority, never that, but an invitation to reveal something truer. Madeline believed people were most honest when they thought themselves unguarded.
Her thoughts turned inevitably to Chloé Guillaume. France had produced many elegant competitors, with Natasha Loclear also being another in that tournament. But Chloé had stood out during the H-1 Climax with a composure that belied her age and a technical fluency that spoke of long hours spent refining instinct into craft. Quarterfinals was no minor achievement, especially in a field so densely populated with ambition. Madeline remembered the way Chloé moved that match. Economical yet expressive, confident without tipping into arrogance. There was steel there, wrapped in poise. A woman who understood pressure, but did not crave spectacle for its own sake. That perhaps was why Madeline had agreed so readily to a softer engagement. She wanted to observe Chloé’s unfettered choices.
“Lights, please.” Madeline said softly, lifting her gaze. The rig responded, lowering into a warm palette of amber and muted red that washed the pit in a glow reminiscent of candlelight. Shadows gathered at the edges, lending the centre an almost conspiratorial intimacy. Cameras waited quietly in their housings, unobtrusive but attentive. This was still a trial, still an experiment, but it no longer felt clinical. It felt personal. Madeline allowed herself a small, private smile. A setting like this demanded honesty. It stripped away the excuse for brutality and left only intention behind.
As she straightened, her reflection caught in the mirror along the far wall. Calm, composed, observant. She regarded herself with the same critical eye she turned on her fighters, noting the stillness in her posture, the anticipation coiled beneath it. This was her domain, not because she commanded it, but because she understood it. The balance between theatre and contest, between touch and technique, was hers to define.
The room was ready now, breathing softly beneath the lights, waiting. Madeline could already picture Chloé’s arrival and how she would interpret the space, seeing its subtlety as an opening rather than a sign of weakness.
Bedroom Assembly IV (Feat. Chloé Guillaume)
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 760
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 354 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: Bedroom Assembly IV (Feat. Chloé Guillaume)
Chloé Guillaume

Still though, that unfortunate loss against the woman who eventually would become the victor of the tournament was perhaps a blessing in disguise? After all, if Guillaume hadn't loss at that point in the tournament, surely she would be somewhere else on a card and not been given such a delightful chance to duel against her fellow countrywoman.
An official would eventually come in and ask the blonde if she was ready, Chloé would respond basically humming as she did. Trying to stop herself from jumping, the blonde would make her way to the bedroom arena.
As she stepped in, the Catholic would look on at the scenic arena and her eyes would grow large. A bed shaped in the manner of a fight pit, with bedding that was fit for a monarch rather than a farmer girl like Chloé was. It was such an awe inspiring sight that the H-1 quarter-finalist had to stop herself from giggling with excitement. Looking around, the blonde would almost immediately find Madeline standing beneath the candlelight's warm glow. The blonde couldn't help but marvel at the woman's beauty and awe inspiring physique. With a friendly -not seductive- smile, the submissionist would approach her larger opponent. Trying to suppress herself from skipping as she did, Chloe would reach for her opponent.
"Hello mademoiselle! I must say it is an honor to meet you!" The blonde would exclaim as she would reach her arms around Madeline and bring her in for hug that was deep, and surprisingly friendly. Assuming Madeline didn't try to stop this or push the blonde away, the younger French woman would hold it for about two seconds before breaking it off. "To be quite honest with you ma'am, you were one of my inspirations for joining up with LAW and actually becoming a professional after college. When I heard I had the chance to be your opponent in this trial match, I jumped through every hoop I could in order to be your partner for tonight. Thank you so much for this opportunity. "
Excited, the blonde would turn and take a look at the mattress pit and the arena. "The atmosphere is absolutely perfect, and... oh what type of foam is this mattress? It is so soft... you must get me in contact with your supplier! I've been trying to find something new for my current place."
The blonde would say, trying to not act like a complete fangirl as she goggled over all the work her idol did preparing for this match.
- Lightman
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 734
- Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:51 pm
- Has thanked: 51 times
- Been thanked: 69 times
Re: Bedroom Assembly IV (Feat. Chloé Guillaume)
Madeline heard Chloé before she properly saw her.
There was a brightness to the younger woman’s energy that travelled ahead of her footsteps, an almost impossible buoyancy that softened the room’s cultivated tension. Standing near the edge of the mattress pit beneath the low, amber glow, Madeline turned her attention fully towards the doorway just as the blonde entered. Her gaze sharpened instinctively, appraising in the same effortless manner she assessed every fighter who crossed into her orbit. The H-1 Climax had shown Chloé’s technical quality clearly enough through a screen, but in person, there was a different texture to her presence. Less severe than many competitors. Open. Animated. A warmth that could easily be mistaken for harmlessness by someone careless. That would have been a mistake.
Madeline’s eyes travelled calmly over the Frenchwoman as she approached, noting the athletic balance beneath the enthusiasm, the subtle confidence hidden under all that eager sincerity. Chloé carried herself like someone who genuinely loved the craft rather than merely enduring it for glory. And Madeline found that infinitely more interesting than arrogance. When the blonde reached for her with that bright declaration and spontaneous embrace, Madeline allowed it without resistance, one elegant arm settling loosely around her shoulders in return. The hug lingered only briefly, but it was genuine enough to draw the faintest upward curve at the corner of Madeline’s mouth.
“You make me sound much more mythical than I truly am.” She replied smoothly once Chloé stepped back. Her voice carried its usual composed cadence, velvet wrapped neatly around steel. “Though I appreciate the enthusiasm. It is refreshing compared to the usual posturing one tends to receive in this profession.”
The brunette regarded her for another quiet moment before continuing, her expression composed but attentive. “I watched your run in the H-1 with interest. Quarterfinals is not a place one arrives at accidentally. Especially not in this field.” Her gaze flicked briefly towards the pit behind them before returning to Chloé. “You adapted. Most competitors become narrower as tournaments progress. So you did well.” It was praise, though delivered in Madeline’s restrained manner, measured enough to feel earned rather than gifted.
As Chloé turned her attention towards the arena itself, Madeline followed at a slower pace, robe whispering softly against her legs. The blonde’s excitement over the mattress and bedding drew an amused glimmer into her eyes. Of all the reactions she had anticipated, earnest curiosity about foam density had not ranked particularly highly. She watched Chloé press experimentally into the surface before answering at last.
“A custom blend.” Madeline said. “Layered memory foam over a denser athletic base. Soft enough to invite movement, yet firm enough to punish poor balance.” Her fingers traced absently along the edge of one of the pillows as she spoke. “I found that most people underestimate how much a surface dictates behaviour. A ring has its own rhythm. A cage has another. This…” Her eyes swept slowly across the mattress pit. “...This should encourage a lot more creativity without being so unforgiving.”
She glanced sideways at Chloé then, studying the blonde’s reaction carefully. “Though tonight is not quite a match in the traditional sense. Think of it more as an examination. A test of the environment’s capabilities, and perhaps of the people within it.” A faint smile touched her lips again, subtle but knowing. “Of course, if you would prefer to approach it as a proper contest, I have no objection. Given how far you advanced in the Climax, I suspect you possess more than enough tools to make this a worthwhile trial.”
Madeline stepped closer to the pit’s edge, her posture relaxed but impossibly poised, every movement deliberate without appearing rehearsed. The candlelit hues reflected softly against the silk at her waist as she folded one arm loosely beneath the other. “That being said…” Madeline continued, voice lowering slightly into something more thoughtful. “…I'm curious to know how you viewed your own performance. Most fighters leave tournaments remembering only where they failed. I find that terribly limiting.” A brief pause settled between them, warm and measured. “So tell me honestly, Chloé. How do you believe you fared in the H-1?”
There was a brightness to the younger woman’s energy that travelled ahead of her footsteps, an almost impossible buoyancy that softened the room’s cultivated tension. Standing near the edge of the mattress pit beneath the low, amber glow, Madeline turned her attention fully towards the doorway just as the blonde entered. Her gaze sharpened instinctively, appraising in the same effortless manner she assessed every fighter who crossed into her orbit. The H-1 Climax had shown Chloé’s technical quality clearly enough through a screen, but in person, there was a different texture to her presence. Less severe than many competitors. Open. Animated. A warmth that could easily be mistaken for harmlessness by someone careless. That would have been a mistake.
Madeline’s eyes travelled calmly over the Frenchwoman as she approached, noting the athletic balance beneath the enthusiasm, the subtle confidence hidden under all that eager sincerity. Chloé carried herself like someone who genuinely loved the craft rather than merely enduring it for glory. And Madeline found that infinitely more interesting than arrogance. When the blonde reached for her with that bright declaration and spontaneous embrace, Madeline allowed it without resistance, one elegant arm settling loosely around her shoulders in return. The hug lingered only briefly, but it was genuine enough to draw the faintest upward curve at the corner of Madeline’s mouth.
“You make me sound much more mythical than I truly am.” She replied smoothly once Chloé stepped back. Her voice carried its usual composed cadence, velvet wrapped neatly around steel. “Though I appreciate the enthusiasm. It is refreshing compared to the usual posturing one tends to receive in this profession.”
The brunette regarded her for another quiet moment before continuing, her expression composed but attentive. “I watched your run in the H-1 with interest. Quarterfinals is not a place one arrives at accidentally. Especially not in this field.” Her gaze flicked briefly towards the pit behind them before returning to Chloé. “You adapted. Most competitors become narrower as tournaments progress. So you did well.” It was praise, though delivered in Madeline’s restrained manner, measured enough to feel earned rather than gifted.
As Chloé turned her attention towards the arena itself, Madeline followed at a slower pace, robe whispering softly against her legs. The blonde’s excitement over the mattress and bedding drew an amused glimmer into her eyes. Of all the reactions she had anticipated, earnest curiosity about foam density had not ranked particularly highly. She watched Chloé press experimentally into the surface before answering at last.
“A custom blend.” Madeline said. “Layered memory foam over a denser athletic base. Soft enough to invite movement, yet firm enough to punish poor balance.” Her fingers traced absently along the edge of one of the pillows as she spoke. “I found that most people underestimate how much a surface dictates behaviour. A ring has its own rhythm. A cage has another. This…” Her eyes swept slowly across the mattress pit. “...This should encourage a lot more creativity without being so unforgiving.”
She glanced sideways at Chloé then, studying the blonde’s reaction carefully. “Though tonight is not quite a match in the traditional sense. Think of it more as an examination. A test of the environment’s capabilities, and perhaps of the people within it.” A faint smile touched her lips again, subtle but knowing. “Of course, if you would prefer to approach it as a proper contest, I have no objection. Given how far you advanced in the Climax, I suspect you possess more than enough tools to make this a worthwhile trial.”
Madeline stepped closer to the pit’s edge, her posture relaxed but impossibly poised, every movement deliberate without appearing rehearsed. The candlelit hues reflected softly against the silk at her waist as she folded one arm loosely beneath the other. “That being said…” Madeline continued, voice lowering slightly into something more thoughtful. “…I'm curious to know how you viewed your own performance. Most fighters leave tournaments remembering only where they failed. I find that terribly limiting.” A brief pause settled between them, warm and measured. “So tell me honestly, Chloé. How do you believe you fared in the H-1?”
- Harem Girl
- Opener
- Posts: 760
- Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:26 pm
- Location: Florida
- Has thanked: 354 times
- Been thanked: 251 times
Re: Bedroom Assembly IV (Feat. Chloé Guillaume)
Guillaume hung to every word that the more experienced wrestler spoke as if her word was gospel. The blonde leaned in and contemplated every single syllable the her idol spoke without question.
The only issue was when Madeline suddenly asked of Chloe what she thought of her performance in the tournament. For a mere moment, the blonde broke eye contact, her shoulder's fell ever so slightly and she seemed... almost disappointed by the question. This only lasted a mere moment however as the blonde put on her energetic smile and popped back up into looking like she was a proud excited warrior getting ready for combat "How do I think I faired? I think I did a fantastic job in my first tournament. I easily bested Alice, while I admired her work, she was no match for my skill in the ring. As for my loss.... Sister Lucia proved she was no match for me in that ring. I clearly was about to defeat her, but she had to resort to cheating in order to best me. If the official had been able to do his job properly, I would have defeated her easily. And since she ended up winning the tournament from there, clearly I, the superior wrestler, would have been able to do the same. I should be the Hentai champion right now, if not for that official.... Hahahaha!!!"
The blonde would boast and force a laugh out as she would try to stand tall with her bold claims... that being said, even as she said it, nearby assembly workers would stop what they were doing and look over at the blonde wrestler. Many would stare strangely at her... and Chloé got the feeling this was not because she was wearing such an alluring outfit. No... it didn't take a keen eye to see that the farmer girl didn't believe the words coming out of her own mouth.
"Hahahaha.... Yes...." The blonde would continue to laugh for a few seconds more, before giving up the masquerade. "Oh, who am I kidding, as if anyone would buy that."
The blonde would make her way over to the pillow pit and take a seat on the edge of it, letting her slender legs fall across the slanted wall. She looked down at her lap, unable to make eye contact with the woman who had inspired her to give a career in LAW a try despite her morale issues with the company. "Honestly, I was blessed to get as far as I did in the tournament, and if I been placed anywhere else in the tournament... then I probably would have been made the fool and not be where I am now."
The woman spoke with only a hint of an accent at this point, while it was clear that she had hailed from the farmlands of France, she didn't seem to be struggling to speak English like she had been not moments ago. "Alice.... I do hold alot of respect for her. For someone who has been in this world for under a year she is incredibly skilled. Give her a few years and I'm sure she will be a top competitor in the Hentai division. That being said... right now she is just a depraved gremlin of a teenager. There were very few people in the H-1 tournament that would have loss to her as she is right now. So I wasn't anyone special for beating her, I just got lucky and was paired with her in the first round."
The blonde would lean back, looking up at the lights as she continued to speak her thoughts. "As for Lucia.... am I better than her? I don't know... While I was in the ring with her, I for certain felt like I could defeat her. We were neck and neck for the majority of the match and I had started to pull ahead and would have won without the interference... but I do have to ask... how hard was she trying to defeat me? Enough to cheat for certain... but its not like that wasn't part of her plan. Instead of going full out against me in a fair match, she was setting up the groundwork so she would have that escape plan in case it was needed. But what would have happened if she had been focused on just defeating me fairly? I think I would have won... but I just don't know at this point, you know?"
The H-1 quarterfinalist would sit back up, staring into the ring blankly. Her mind was clearing analyzing what would have happened if she had continued in the tournament "If I had won though.... I would have faced Kama. I know from a technical point of view, I could beat her. I have more experience than her, am physically more fit, and way more disciplined. In a normal match I would beat her 9 times out of 10. That being said... we were in a hentai match. These matches... are way more than just who could physically dominated their opponent. You need to have seduction, beauty, and a whole different mind game than what you would have in any other competition. And in all those aspects.... Kameleon has me beat and its not even close. Fighting as we would have been in the H-1, being generous she would beat me 6 times out of 10."
Finally, the blonde would pull up her legs and hug them up against her chest as she spoke. "And that is as far as I could even conceive of making it. Your half of the tournament bracket was in a whole other league compared to my half. There was Lunara, Natasha, Artemis, Carol and that isn't even mentioning you. I wouldn't have stood a chance in the finals, regardless of who ended up making it to the end. I would have been humiliated on the grand stage. But instead... Lucia cheated me out of my spot, and now everybody wants to see what I would have done. How far I would have gone if I had been given a fair shot. The girl that had the potential to win the H-1. Its big shoes to fill... all for just another dime a dozen farmer girl who is just trying to feed herself and her boyfriend."
A faint glimmer began to gather at the corner of her piercing eye, a single tear slowly welling beneath her lashes. Chloe blinked, trying desperately to force it back, but the tiny droplet only grew heavier, clinging stubbornly to the edge of her eye before finally slipping down her cheek. "So yes... I know we are supposed to be these super confident glamorous divas who think they could take on the world single handedly. But to be honest... I'm just... trying to stay relevant with all these expectations that are put on me."
The blonde would explain as she would look up at her idol and soon to be opponent. "So... I'm sorry if I'm not quite what you expected... but... I do promise to give you my all in this match. And even if I am not good enough to defeat you, I am eager to see how well I fair against such a perfect competitor such as yourself!"
The only issue was when Madeline suddenly asked of Chloe what she thought of her performance in the tournament. For a mere moment, the blonde broke eye contact, her shoulder's fell ever so slightly and she seemed... almost disappointed by the question. This only lasted a mere moment however as the blonde put on her energetic smile and popped back up into looking like she was a proud excited warrior getting ready for combat "How do I think I faired? I think I did a fantastic job in my first tournament. I easily bested Alice, while I admired her work, she was no match for my skill in the ring. As for my loss.... Sister Lucia proved she was no match for me in that ring. I clearly was about to defeat her, but she had to resort to cheating in order to best me. If the official had been able to do his job properly, I would have defeated her easily. And since she ended up winning the tournament from there, clearly I, the superior wrestler, would have been able to do the same. I should be the Hentai champion right now, if not for that official.... Hahahaha!!!"
The blonde would boast and force a laugh out as she would try to stand tall with her bold claims... that being said, even as she said it, nearby assembly workers would stop what they were doing and look over at the blonde wrestler. Many would stare strangely at her... and Chloé got the feeling this was not because she was wearing such an alluring outfit. No... it didn't take a keen eye to see that the farmer girl didn't believe the words coming out of her own mouth.
"Hahahaha.... Yes...." The blonde would continue to laugh for a few seconds more, before giving up the masquerade. "Oh, who am I kidding, as if anyone would buy that."
The blonde would make her way over to the pillow pit and take a seat on the edge of it, letting her slender legs fall across the slanted wall. She looked down at her lap, unable to make eye contact with the woman who had inspired her to give a career in LAW a try despite her morale issues with the company. "Honestly, I was blessed to get as far as I did in the tournament, and if I been placed anywhere else in the tournament... then I probably would have been made the fool and not be where I am now."
The woman spoke with only a hint of an accent at this point, while it was clear that she had hailed from the farmlands of France, she didn't seem to be struggling to speak English like she had been not moments ago. "Alice.... I do hold alot of respect for her. For someone who has been in this world for under a year she is incredibly skilled. Give her a few years and I'm sure she will be a top competitor in the Hentai division. That being said... right now she is just a depraved gremlin of a teenager. There were very few people in the H-1 tournament that would have loss to her as she is right now. So I wasn't anyone special for beating her, I just got lucky and was paired with her in the first round."
The blonde would lean back, looking up at the lights as she continued to speak her thoughts. "As for Lucia.... am I better than her? I don't know... While I was in the ring with her, I for certain felt like I could defeat her. We were neck and neck for the majority of the match and I had started to pull ahead and would have won without the interference... but I do have to ask... how hard was she trying to defeat me? Enough to cheat for certain... but its not like that wasn't part of her plan. Instead of going full out against me in a fair match, she was setting up the groundwork so she would have that escape plan in case it was needed. But what would have happened if she had been focused on just defeating me fairly? I think I would have won... but I just don't know at this point, you know?"
The H-1 quarterfinalist would sit back up, staring into the ring blankly. Her mind was clearing analyzing what would have happened if she had continued in the tournament "If I had won though.... I would have faced Kama. I know from a technical point of view, I could beat her. I have more experience than her, am physically more fit, and way more disciplined. In a normal match I would beat her 9 times out of 10. That being said... we were in a hentai match. These matches... are way more than just who could physically dominated their opponent. You need to have seduction, beauty, and a whole different mind game than what you would have in any other competition. And in all those aspects.... Kameleon has me beat and its not even close. Fighting as we would have been in the H-1, being generous she would beat me 6 times out of 10."
Finally, the blonde would pull up her legs and hug them up against her chest as she spoke. "And that is as far as I could even conceive of making it. Your half of the tournament bracket was in a whole other league compared to my half. There was Lunara, Natasha, Artemis, Carol and that isn't even mentioning you. I wouldn't have stood a chance in the finals, regardless of who ended up making it to the end. I would have been humiliated on the grand stage. But instead... Lucia cheated me out of my spot, and now everybody wants to see what I would have done. How far I would have gone if I had been given a fair shot. The girl that had the potential to win the H-1. Its big shoes to fill... all for just another dime a dozen farmer girl who is just trying to feed herself and her boyfriend."
A faint glimmer began to gather at the corner of her piercing eye, a single tear slowly welling beneath her lashes. Chloe blinked, trying desperately to force it back, but the tiny droplet only grew heavier, clinging stubbornly to the edge of her eye before finally slipping down her cheek. "So yes... I know we are supposed to be these super confident glamorous divas who think they could take on the world single handedly. But to be honest... I'm just... trying to stay relevant with all these expectations that are put on me."
The blonde would explain as she would look up at her idol and soon to be opponent. "So... I'm sorry if I'm not quite what you expected... but... I do promise to give you my all in this match. And even if I am not good enough to defeat you, I am eager to see how well I fair against such a perfect competitor such as yourself!"
Last edited by Harem Girl on Mon Oct 05, 2026 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
