"Well, I think you need some rest after the match of tonight...
So let's say we go out for a drinks or two and then we plan ahead for the ensuing week, whatcha say?"
The redhead say extending an hand of friendship.
Of Teachers and newly acquired Pupils(For B.Lemme)
- B.Lemme
- Opener
- Posts: 844
- Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:34 pm
- Has thanked: 56 times
- Been thanked: 87 times
Re: Of Teachers and newly acquired Pupils(For B.Lemme)
"I think you're right. I think I'm in need of a sauna and an ice bath."
"I think I'll take you up on that!" Lucy would take hold of the extended hand excited for what lay ahead for her under Aoi's instruction!
"I think I'll take you up on that!" Lucy would take hold of the extended hand excited for what lay ahead for her under Aoi's instruction!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 3Replies
- 705 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:21 am
-
-
A Smothered Prize: Emiko Tanaka-Walker vs. Janice Miller
Last post by godjacob « Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:38 am - 62Replies
- 5869 Views
- Last post by Jman2113
Tue May 14, 2024 4:21 pm
-
-
- 12Replies
- 1660 Views
- Last post by Kreydos
Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:54 pm
-
- 67Replies
- 5934 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:35 pm
-
-
Skylar Jones Vs. Emaline 2: Bones to Pick and Bones to Break
Last post by Deskfan45 « Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:06 am - 65Replies
- 5711 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:08 am
-