Unburying the Hatchet

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
Devastated
Tweener

Re: Unburying the Hatchet

Unread post by Devastated »

Aurora would click her tongue as she Thereisa pushed her hand away and then begun to speak about her family. She would roll her eyes as it seemed as if her old rival seemed to want to imply something about how she was just chasing after Cecilia and Belinda's success here in LAW. The veteran could only shrug her shoulders though, shaking her head as she would place her hands on her hips.

" Perhaps you are right. Dealing you you have been as insufferable as ever. If I truly wanted to even the score then I could just start a brawl right here and now and be satisfied with beating you once more." Aurora scoffed as she would start to turn as if she was going to walk away, but she stopped herself, turning back to Thereisa. "Speaking of family...do you have any contact with them at all anymore?" Aurora spoke out with a slightly cruel smirk on her face as if doing a final poke at the bear to see if she'd awaken.

The Riders
Legend

Unread post by The Riders »

"That Bitch... " Thereisa would think to herself as she cut off all contact with her father and mother... And older sister as well, the only family she pays attention to closely is her daughter and her sister's daughter since both are working for LAW.

But Aurora doesn't need to know that since she wouldn't put it past her old rival to start something with her girls, hence the blond was known for picking fights when they met.

"Oh, you know. Don't care about what my mother and father or older sister do Aurora. Unlike you leeching off your family to stay relevant I don't need them." she says with a smirk right back. "But since you had to bring that up after so long I can't let you leave without a gift you know... You want a match with me fine you got it. If your girls can beat mine." the older woman says.

Before slamming head into the blond woman nose with a headbutt, eager to fight her rival again after so long.

Devastated
Tweener

Aurora would narrow her eyes as she watched Thereisa, trying to see if she had managed to prod at a nerve. It looked as if that was the case at first, as she could see the expression of her old rival darken a bit. Though then she smirked at the blonde. The words that Thereisa threw her way really did annoy Aurora, it didn't sit well with her, but before she could respond to Thereisa, the brunette threw her head forward and slammed it into her face!

"Nngh!"
Aurora grunted out as she was struck with that headbutt, forced to stumble backwards...she brought her hand up to her head and then threw a glare towards her old rival. " You bitch..." Aurora moved in and would try to throw a hard right hook straight to the jaw of Thereisa.

The Riders
Legend

Thereisa knew what she was doing. She wanted Aurora to be rattled and shook when it came to the brawl that she was going to start. The fights she had in the past with the blond in front of her were legendary, most of the matches were long and bloody with most of the blood coming from Thereisa.

Head throbbing from the headbutt she would be ready for whatever Aurora throws her way "You damn right I am the queen bitch you blond Cun" Thereisa can't finish as the other woman fist slams into the jaw that sends her stumbling into the hallway where everyone can see.

Devastated
Tweener

Aurora retaliated hard! Not letting Thereisa finish her sentence before she threw her fist and slammed it right into the jaw of her old rival! Watching Thereisa stumbled backwards into the hallway! The blonde's blood was boiling after that cheapshot headbutt and all the old bad blood between them was bubbling up to the surface! She saw red and charged right after her!

The blonde powerhouse went low and charged, looking to drive her shoulder right into Thereisa's midsection as she sought to spear her right down onto the floor!

The Riders
Legend

Thereisa grunts holding her jaw with her hand, tasting warm blood in her mouth due to getting a cut inside her mouth from the punch... But she knows what is going to happen and that is to force Aurora to lose her cool at best she might get a fine for the headbutt but a small price to pay for another fight with someone who is not on her level.

"Gahhhh" the older woman would cry out as the other woman slammed into her midsection and took her down to the floor, Thereisa would wrap her legs around Aurora's body and start to squeeze as she put her guard up.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”