Backstage Smother Tour: Honie & Emaline

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
dddybee
Stinkface King

Backstage Smother Tour: Honie & Emaline

Unread post by dddybee »

Antonia's Causal Theme
"YOU HAD HER RIGHT IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND." Antonia scolded. "Or rather in the cheeks of your posterior..." She was in a backstage resting area with her friend Honie, going over the bee's recent Apex Qualifier match against Emaline: The Emerald Viper.

For most of the first half, Honie had the upper-hand in said match. The bee was quick to become aggravated by her antagonistic adversary. Even so, Honie had kindly, mercifully, but naïvely given the heel a break, during the middle of their match. Afterwards, the underhanded snake had gotten the better of the bee, using her stablemates to interfere and low blowing Honie. Emaline then took the opportunity to ruthlessly and sadistically torment the heroine, prolonging her suffering, instead of just finishing her off in the K.O only match. She had abhorrently taken advantage of Honie's mercy, something that left the killer bee totally livid.

Antonia was of course upset about Honie's mistreatment, but she was also highly annoyed at the mistake her fellow bug made. The strict general took the matches of her best friends, almost with the same seriousness and perfectionism that she took her own. The two bug girls sat on a sofa together, a laptop on the ant's lap. There, Armie was playing Beatrice's loss on repeat, going over every opportunity she believed the bee had to knock out Emaline and win. "You should of refrained from removing your buttocks from her facial region here. Or you could've piledrivered the snake there. Or punched her out here. Or-"

"ALRIGHT! I GET IT!" Honie snapped. "You've gone over the match with me TEN. BUZZING. TIMES." And going over the injustices in said match had the unintended effect of making Honie angrier and angrier. "Hmmph. I simply desire to ensure my larva refrains from failing to capture victory again." Antonia replied. "But if you comprehend all my calculations, I suppose we can cease here. Now, the most logical course of action is to have another match with Emaline, without showing the serpent anymore illogical mercy. Thus making up for that accursed loss on your record. I suggest commencing by-."

"WHY WAIT?"
"Huh?"
"There are more important things than winning or losing, girl."
"Does not compute."
"Like justice! Justice doesn't wait! I SHOULD GO CONFRONT THAT SINISTER SNAKE GIRL RIGHT BUZZING NOW!" Honie declared, standing up from the sofa. This caused Antonia to sigh. There was no dissuading the killer bee when she got like this.

"And besides, God knows how long management would take to set up another match between us. During that time, if she does not learn her lesson, Emaline could pull the same despicable bullbuzz against a number of innocent victims!"
"You know...I thought about that...The thing is...I really don't care."
"BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!"
"Okay! Okay. I do care about you and your feelings, Honey Buns. So commence how you see fit."
"Thanks, friend Antonia! We can go to the mall, upon my return!"
"Understood. Inform your general when you have concluded with the beating and smothering."
"Buzz? I just said confrontation."
"Yeah, which will result in beating and smothering."
"Oh, wooooooooow! You think just because I'm a killer bee, that I'll end up blowing up and kicking butt?!"
"Yes...According to my calculations, there is only a 5% chance of things ending up completely nonviolent."
"You're saying that's the chance of me not attacking Emaline?!"
"Negative. That's the chance of her escaping you before the attack."
"I CAN BE PERFECTLY BUZZING CHILL!"
"Clearly."
"Hmmph. Well, Imma have a calm, reasonable conversation with her, and you'll be wrong."
"NYHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH. ME? WRONG? YOU SAY. Nyehehehe. Happy posterior booting, Honey Buns."

Before departing to look for Emaline, Honie pouted and puffed her cheeks out at Antonia. It didn't matter what her smart aleck friend said. Heck, it didn't even matter what the title of this thread was! Honie was going to have the calmest, most reasonable, most nonviolent and non-smothery conversation she ever had!
Honie's Appearance
Antonia's Appearance
Last edited by dddybee on Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kreydos
Perverse Perfection

Re: Backstage Smother Tour: Honie & Emaline

Unread post by Kreydos »

Emaline's Casual Theme
Emaline Appearance Refrence
Dressed in her wrestling outfit, Emaline enjoyed her coffee flavoured ice cream within the relative comfort of LAW's cafeteria. Although she normally would've been accompanied by at least one other member of the Emerald Enclave at this point, Yoro is currently preoccupied with a match while Shira is busy dealing with some errands. Regardless, the Viper had no particular in interacting with either of her friends at the moment. Carving a sliver off the ice cream with her tea spoon, she gently placed it in her mouth and closed her eyes, fully enjoying her snack.

dddybee
Stinkface King

Unread post by dddybee »

Honie eventually spotted Emaline in LAW's cafeteria, enjoying some ice cream. The bee stood in the doorway of the café, not allowing the snake girl to notice her yet. "How can she relax so leisurely?" Honie grumbled to herself. "Is she not haunted with the guilt of all her transgressions?" But Beatrice took a deep breath, in and out. She tried not to think of how Emaline had treated her in their match, or how the heel may have treated others prior. All Honie needed to do was talk to the middleweight, and explain how she was feeling. Besides, if she didn't end up having to use force to teach Ema a lesson, that would show Antonia!

Suppressing her killer bee instincts, Honie managed a smile and approached her former opponent. She sat down across from Emaline, at the opposite side of the table. "Gr-Greetings, my fellow totally capable of having calm, chill, peaceful, reasonable conversations wrestler! Haha." Honie said awkwardly, with a small tad of bee venom. Her inner rage was interfering with her usual social grace. "Emaline, right? You uh, remember me? Honie B. Bea: Heroine of the Beehive. Buzz buzz and whatnot. We recently had an Apex Qualifier match together. Haha. And I think we got off on the wr-wrong foot. Ya have moment to chat, pretty please?"

Kreydos
Perverse Perfection

Unread post by Kreydos »

Unfortunately for Emaline, her serenity was interrupted by the unwelcome presence of Honie who apparently saw it fit to invite herself to the Viper's table. She didn't even bother to make eye contact with her erstwhile opponent, let alone actually respond. She instead continued enjoying her coffee ice cream as if Honie wasn't even there despite how poorly she hid her anger.

When she opened her mouth to once again attempt to garner Emaline's attention, she would interrupt and finally speak up. "As much of an interesting diversion as it would be to engage in a conversation with you, I am unfortunately too pre-occupied to do so," she said while smiling gently at the Bee, talking in such a polite manner that it instead came off as pretentious as always.

dddybee
Stinkface King

Unread post by dddybee »

After Honie spoke to Emaline, the viper gave the bee no immediate response, not even making eye contract with the muscled insect. This of course highly annoyed Honie, causing her to make a cute but deceptively non-threating growl-like noise. "Ya-...?" The heavyweight was about to repeat her question, before Emaline cut her off, finally addressing Honie's presence. The serpent dismissed her in a condescending tone, causing Honie to pout and puff her cheeks out in response. A cute gesture, that once again masked how potentially aggressive Ms. Bea could be.

"Too pre-occupied..." Honie repeated in a grumble. "Why you...I mean, why yes. You are...snacking on ice cream. This is...ice cream snacking time. Not...conversation engaging time. Hahaha. Tell ya what? You enjoy your ice cream, and I'll be back when you finish. Don't disappear please. HehHeh."

Beatrice quickly but awkwardly skittered away, out of the café but still relatively close by. She picked up a pillow from a nearby chair, before yelling right into it, releasing some pent up anger. "MMMMMMMPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Antonia happened to be relaxing nearby. "So, how's the calm, reasonable conversation proceeding?" The ant teased sarcastically. This simply prompted a "BUZZ!" from Honie, to which Antonia responded with: "Swimmingly, I see."

Honie then went back towards the cafeteria. She hung out near the establishment's entrance, close enough to keep her compounds eyes on Emaline. Whenever the snake was done with her ice cream, Honie would approach her once more. "Hi again. Look at that, you're all done eating. Can we please buzzing talk now?"

Kreydos
Perverse Perfection

Unread post by Kreydos »

Much to Emaline's pleasant surprise, her words seemingly succeeded in convincing Honie to leave though it did little to improve her mood. Not that the Viper cared of course. Maintaining her amiable smile, she silently inclined her head slightly at the Bee before she left. Emaline returned her attention to her ice cream. However, out of the corner of her eyes, she spotted Honie loitering about the entrance hall, her intentions self-evident.

The pinkette sighed and deliberately ate her ice cream as slowly as possible. She pulled out her phone and checked on Yoro's match, discovering that it had yet to finish. "To think that Yoro's extreme durability would be to my detriment..." Emaline muttered to herself. And just as she finished her ice cream, the American re-appeared before the Japanese wrestler. "Very well." She replied in a courteous manner.

dddybee
Stinkface King

Unread post by dddybee »

Honie had impatiently waited for Emaline to finish her ice cream. And she could've sworn the heel was consuming it much slower, than when the bee had first spotted her. Nonetheless, the ice cream couldn't last forever, and Honie eventually approached her former opponent again. To the bug's surprise, Emaline seemed to accept the pending conversation in a reluctant but polite tone. Though this was likely just due to Ema's dignified demeanor, rather than any genuine respect. Nonetheless, Honie once again took a seat across from Emaline, before voicing her feelings to the Emerald Viper.

"So umm, about our recent match. You kinda cheated by using your stablemates to create an opening for you to low blow me. But I suppose the love and support they seem to have for you is rather cute. I can't stay mad at acts of friendship, so that's not toooooooo big of a deal, neither is me simply losing a match." Honie explained. "But after you took advantage, you intentionally delayed knocking me out. Because you wanted to use me as a prolonged vessel from your own malicious pleasure. I umm...don't really appreciate that very much, especially since I showed you mercy, earlier in our bout. So I would like an apology for the whole: taking advantage of my mercy to indulge in merciless sadism thing. You can understand that, can't ya? Buzz?"

Honie was once again poorly hiding her anger. She was much more upset at Emaline's actions, then she was trying to let on. Nonetheless, a genuine apology would placate the killer bee. Anything other than that....

Kreydos
Perverse Perfection

Unread post by Kreydos »

Emaline's amicable disposition did not budge in the face of Honie's accusatory tirade, though the Viper couldn't help blinking more often upon hearing what the Bee had to say. "If an apology is what you desire then I suppose I can acquiesce to your request." Emaline answered with a soft smile. "I apologise that you erroneously believe that you are owed an apology." She paused to giggle. "The 'merciless sadism thing' which you described was simply the consequence of your foolish benevolence. The fact that I enjoyed it thoroughly was merely happenstance."

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”