Gil "Arma-Gil-O" vs. Nadine Schneider; I Quit Match

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Arista
Pre-Show

Gil "Arma-Gil-O" vs. Nadine Schneider; I Quit Match

Unread post by Arista »

Match type: I Quit
Rules: Winner is only determined by making their opponent say, 'I quit'

Another night, another match! Gil was having a blast with all the different match types she was able to try out, and even more, all the different people she would meet! There were plenty of fun personalities that everyone had, and win or lose, she never felt bitter after a match! Tonight she was taking on an opponent she wasn't too familiar with, but that was common, Gil rarely knew much about her opponent before she took them on in the ring!

Before long, Gil would be called up into the ring!

"Tonight's match will be an 'I Quit match between Arma-Gil-O, and Nadine Schneider!" The commentator piped up."Making her way into the ring first is the 20 year old from America, standing at 5 feet and 7 inches, weighing in at 131 pounds...! ARM-A-GIL-OOOOOO!"
Spoiler
With a pop of confetti and a loud boom, Gil skipped out onto the ramp, taking a good while to get to the ring, really indulging in interacting with the crowd, stopping to high five and even hug those she passed!

She slid under the bottom rope and shot up, skipping and waving, blowing kisses to the crowd! She settled eventually, at least as much as was normal for Gil, stretching by touching her toes as she awaited her opponent!
Spoiler
Last edited by Arista on Sat May 08, 2021 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

RedShinigami
TV-worthy

Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" vs. Nadine Schneider; I Quit Match

Unread post by RedShinigami »

Nadine entered,wearing her deapcleavaged teachers outfit,with glasses and a long ruler she had in one hand,with the full intention to punish this naughty little girl in the ring.
The crowd went wild,grabbing for her but she just slapped their fingers with long ruler and scowled at them.
She entered the ring,giving everyone a nice pantyshot as she entered.
Both women met at the center of the ring.
"Ready for your punishment?",Nadine asked,raising a brow.

https://i.postimg.cc/MHN3CL41/augmxofbm ... lhm-00.jpg
The "Austrian Eagles"

viewtopic.php?p=149338#p149338

Arista
Pre-Show

Unread post by Arista »

Gil watched as Nadine came down the ramp, she always loved the different costumes and personalities people had, it was half of what made this so fun to her!

Gil shuffled back and fourth as her opponent approached her with a confident boast and tease! "No ma'am!" She blurted out confidently, it looked like it was back to class for Gil, but she wasn't going to be on the losing end of this match, she had to win, to prove that she was a worthy wrestler!
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

RedShinigami
TV-worthy

Nadine showed a little smirk but it was so subtle that it was hardly visible.
"Alright then...if Harmonia could beat you than it will
be a day off for me...
",she said and the bell rang.
The only way to end the match was to give up,a real humiliation in the middle of the ring before hundreds of people.
And soon,as if her bodys tension was instantly released by the ringing of the bell,Nadine shot forward,jumping Gil and threw them to the floor starting a catball round the ring,their legs intertwined and their hands in their hair.
The "Austrian Eagles"

Arista
Pre-Show

Unread post by Arista »

Gil knew she was usually underestimated, maybe for good reason, but she wasn't nearly as weak as people thought she was!

With a sudden lunge, Gil found herself tied up in bunch and the ground, Nadine yanked at her hair, this must have been the catfighting style that she heard about! It was effective in it's own ways, but Gil had a counter! She wrapped her legs tight around Nadine, knowing it wouldn't stop the viscous attack she was dishing out, but hopefully it would weaken her over time!
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

RedShinigami
TV-worthy

Nadine grunted as the strong legs of Gil wrapped around her and did'!nt let her go.
Now her position on top of her did'nt help her as she struggled.
"Let me go...",Nadine mumbled and tried
to grab Gils hair.
Last edited by RedShinigami on Mon May 10, 2021 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The "Austrian Eagles"

Arista
Pre-Show

Unread post by Arista »

A harsh yank of Gil's hair made her clench her teeth, her eyes shut in pain, but she wouldn't let go! A catfight meant a battle of endurance, and she wasn't going to be beat!

"This is totally different from what I remember class being like...!" Gil made light of Nadine's attire!
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

RedShinigami
TV-worthy

Nadine,whose big boobs were in danger to jump out looked at Gil.
"Well I am no ordinary teacher.",she said and managed to flip them over,now being over Gil.
As the win could only be achieved by wesring your opponent down,bringing them to say they quit,Nadine lost no time,Gils legs still clamping at her but her upper body was free so she leaned down,slinging an arm around Gils neck and pulled a sleevehold!
Her boobs were pressing themselves on the left side of Gils head.
Last edited by RedShinigami on Tue May 11, 2021 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The "Austrian Eagles"

Arista
Pre-Show

Unread post by Arista »

That much was obvious, her techniques for teaching were definitely not up to standards! However she wished to teach Gil this lesson, Gil was going to at least make it a challenge for her! She found herself being put in a sleeperhold, causing her legs to loosen a bit!

The two of them being down on the mat, exchanging holds felt much more like a scrap fight than a wrestling match, but that made it no less entertaining to watch!

"Lemme go...!" Gil tried to turn her head, but one direction would press it into the mat, and the other would be into her opponents chest, so instead opting to use her arms to push off Nadine, no matter how ineffective it would prove to be!
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

RedShinigami
TV-worthy

"Are you stupid?",Nadine asked and managed to get out of the legs of Gil.
Then she swiftly turned the sleevehold into a real sleeperhold as she was behind Gil.
"Struggle and shift all you want,its no matter!",Nadine said as she had her arms good around her neck,choking her.
"Harmonia called you sleepyhead...lets test it out,huh?"
But as Nadine taunted her,Gil heard another voice.
"Gil you can do it,come on! I know you can!"
Harmonia had come down to the ringside,cheering her friend.
The "Austrian Eagles"

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”