Gil "Arma-Gil-O" vs. Nadine Schneider; I Quit Match

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
Arista
Pre-Show

Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" vs. Nadine Schneider; I Quit Match

Unread post by Arista »

Being called 'sleepyhead' was definitely a fitting nickname, especially since Harmonia managed to knock her out three times in the same match! But Gil was not having it happen again, not against Nadine, or anyone else!

Suddenly, Harmonia sends words of encouragement, she really was a great friend to have in a place like this! Gil used some acrobatics to try and roll back, in this hold, it was complicated in her currant position, but nothing was going to stop her from at least trying!

If she managed to pull it off, and slip away from the hold, she could get up to her feet, and re-access the situation, she wasn't suited for catfighting style combat, so she'd have to be cautious!
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

RedShinigami
TV-worthy

Unread post by RedShinigami »

"Hey,mind your own business Harmonia!",Nadine hissed as she was distracted by her teammate cheering for her opponent!
And with that she was'nt paying attention to Gil anymore as she was freeing herself of Nadines grip,the teacher looking up to Gil who was on her feet again!
The "Austrian Eagles"

viewtopic.php?p=149338#p149338

Arista
Pre-Show

Unread post by Arista »

Gil couldn't waste time, the distraction, the escape, it worked to well for her not to try it now!

"Deeeeeeeeeeeeeew DROP!" Gil shouted, a big grin on her face, hopping up with her legs out right, her back side projected to land right on Nadine's face!

This was the closest to a finisher that she had, not just from the drop part, but also after, you'd found yourself trapped under her butt! Even if it was way early to try a 'finisher', the opportunity was there, she just had too!
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

RedShinigami
TV-worthy

Nadines body bowed as Gil landed on her face!
"Super!",Harmonia cheered but as it was too soon in the match,Nadine recovered quickly,throwing her legs up and slamming Gil down,now having her in a pinninh position but in this match there were no pins so Nadine had to deliver pain as she threw Gil away and jumped on her back before getting her arms and head up and performimg a camelclutch on poor Gil.
The "Austrian Eagles"

Arista
Pre-Show

Unread post by Arista »

Just as Gil started to rub in her Dew Drop, things would turn sour, a quick reversal preformed by Nadine stunned Gil, falling flat on her stomach.

"Wait, no!" Gil squealed as her lower back tightened, Nadine's hands locked together under her jaw, trapping her in a camel clutch! Gil flailed her arms, the piercing pain in her back grew worse with ever moment that passed.

She shot a pitiful look at Harmonia, who stood ring-side. She could remember why she stuck to smother matches primarily, she never wanted to inflict this kind of pain on someone, as rare as it might be for a wrestler to feel that way.
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

RedShinigami
TV-worthy

Harmonia looked at Gil and clapped the mat.
"Come on Honey you can do it! Give it your best! I believe in you!"
Nadine chuckled lightly.
"Come on say it and its over! Come on!",Nadine ordered her.
The "Austrian Eagles"

Arista
Pre-Show

Unread post by Arista »

But it wasn't, this match was far from over, that is if Gil had any say in the matter! She put her best effort forward in bucking off Nadine, if successful, she would shoot up to her feet.

It would likely take a tough second to recover, the clutch hadn't been the worst, but Gil's pain tolerance left much to be desired.
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

RedShinigami
TV-worthy

Nadine was impressed as she was flipped of Gil and shook her head,ready to go for the next attack,she swiftly jumped forward.
"Look out!",Harmonia shouted to her friend as Nadine was ready to spear Gil onto the mat.
The "Austrian Eagles"

Arista
Pre-Show

Unread post by Arista »

Gil would be difficult to break, that would be something Nadine would find out this match, there were, of course, weaknesses that she had, ones that would make it much easier for her to win, but Gil was determined to find what she could do to win first!

Gil shot a look back at Hamonia as she shouted, then back at Nadine, narrowly dodging out of the way, hanging onto the ropes as she did.

Gil quickly moved herself behind Nadine, wrapping her arms around her waist, attempting to drag her down to the mat along with her! If it succeeded, she would try to sit atop her, which could only spell trouble for Nadine!
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

RedShinigami
TV-worthy

Nadine could'nt believe what Harmonia did here...she would have a word with her and her roster after this. Maybe Harmonia was their leader and top fighter but it did'nt mean she could do something like that!
Grunting,Nadine would go down and let out a screech as Gil came out on top of them.
"Oh no you don't!",Nadine snarled and would go for an eyerake to get Gil off of her!
The "Austrian Eagles"

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”