Ella Albright vs Emi Sakura
- EdenFlow
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:25 am
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 46 times
Re: Ella Albright vs Emi Sakura
Ella managed to find her opponent, just as Emi was about to collide with her. She lets out a yelp and braces for impact as Emi lands on her. Ella is knocked down by the huge impact with the back of her head hitting the padded barricade. She lets out a groan as stars circle around the dazed German's head and she falls over from her seated position onto her side.
The Garden of Eden (Roster Page)
Thread Request Page
Discord-Inferno6901/EdenFlow
PMs are always open! I promise I don't bite (Some of the girls do tho
)
Thread Request Page
Discord-Inferno6901/EdenFlow
PMs are always open! I promise I don't bite (Some of the girls do tho
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 6Replies
- 1446 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:22 pm
-
- 12Replies
- 5244 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:29 am
-
- 54Replies
- 7276 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:40 am
-
- 4Replies
- 4822 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:54 am
-
- 10Replies
- 1940 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:22 am