One move splayed out every part of Shimmer. Firm control round the throat put her breathing in Nico’s hands. The tight muscle of a football champion’s thighs bent her back, made her ribs tight, thrust her breasts skylightwise. All the while, Nico’s breath clung so tight your breath could smell it, sweet and minty, warm and wet about her ear. Could you blame her if she blushed?
The hand on the breast, though, that put cards on the table. ”Oooohohoho. Down and grimy with the wee pigs, then, are we?” Shimmerlace extended both arms to either side, splaying her fingers as five-point stars, even as a squeeeeze round her tit elicited a lopsided grin. ”I say oink oink then, cunt. But! Quick question.” Her fingers arched. From star to dagger points, all aimed at Nico’s side. ”Are ya… ticklish?”
Blink and you miss—Shimmer’s hands darted towards Nico’s sides, skittery as spider legs, itching for the hooting and hollering kill.
NEEEEERD - Nico Cardona vs Shimmerlace Snuggleblossom
- Malkavia
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:57 pm
- Has thanked: 300 times
- Been thanked: 317 times
Re: NEEEEERD - Nico Cardona vs Shimmerlace Snuggleblossom
Guess they wanted me to show off what I do
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
But I couldn't care any less to show you
Cause though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
Though I'm a hare, I've got nothing to prove
--Madilyn Mei
Roster
Discord: feel free to add _malkavia.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 411 Views
- Last post by killcarrion
Sun Aug 16, 2026 12:28 am
-
-
Skylar Jones vs Jazmine DeLuxe - Diamonds & Devils
Last post by JustAUnicorn « Tue Aug 04, 2026 5:55 pm - 5Replies
- 558 Views
- Last post by JustAUnicorn
Wed Aug 19, 2026 7:01 pm
-
-
- 3Replies
- 453 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Wed Aug 26, 2026 9:46 pm
-
-
New Teacher at LAW University: Byleth (d) v Keyboard Warriors
Last post by GolemGuardian « Wed Aug 05, 2026 1:14 am - 8Replies
- 789 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Sun Sep 13, 2026 7:14 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 658 Views
- Last post by FlyingPeach3
Wed Aug 05, 2026 10:27 pm