Gil "Arma-Gil-O" vs Shego Wolf - First to 5 Smother Ko's

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
LawHell
Mid-Carder

Re: Gil "Arma-Gil-O" vs Shego Wolf - First to 5 Smother Ko's

Unread post by LawHell »

"I have many stocks that pay well I also invest a lot of money and own many companies, including one that makes fight appeal, some of the Law fighters use it." Shego would comment looking towards the woman after bucking her off, the fans would cheer seeing the on going match.

Shego would soon stand up after the first part of her plan had worked but found she was too slow as Gil was already sat up. "I'm glad maybe tomorrow we can meet up for lunch and go over the rules for the contract of our monthly training, but right now I'm going to come to lock you up and make you nap." She would comment after her Gil's request. "hehe oh no you want me there then put me down Gil."

Shego would comment before moving towards Gil, she wanted to get hold of the woman but with her being sat up made it hard for Shego to just go right in as she would be ready to defend herself from her oncoming attack.

No, the less Shego would take a few steps before running going for a low dropkick towards Gil aiming to try to stun her so she could go for her original plan to lock the fighter up in the Sharpshooter lock and enjoy herself while working on Gils legs.

Arista
Smother Princess

Unread post by Arista »

"...R-right, tomorrow works, I think I should be available, but still, we can totally get ahead of the curve by starting right now...!" Gil's efforts to convince Shego to spare her some mercy would fail. Shego's next move would send Gil falling back like a piece of timber, a dropkick connected right into her chest...!

"...Oof...!" Gil landed hard on her back before being flipped-over onto her stomach and placed into a tight sharpshooter...! "...AH! Let's not- Ow...!" Gil whined as Shego wrenched her leg back painfully, her hands swiped against the base of the mat, searching for a phantom hand to grab a-hold of, but rather, she would just sit and take the painful hold...!
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

LawHell
Mid-Carder

Unread post by LawHell »

Shego would have a smile as her time would pay off more having Gil wrapped up trapped into the submission hold working over her back and legs hearing the comments then the pleads from her opponent, with a playfully evil grin would move Gil's foot near her face where Shego would run her tongue from the heel up to her toes before biting a toe but then would let the woman put the hold after a few minutes enjoying her self a bit. "Ok, I need to know what your rules are, so I knke what I can and can't do." Shego would ask before looking at Gil.

"One moment babe." She would comment running at the ropes before bouncing off them toward Gil, Shego would aim for an eyebrow drop to the woman's back looking for a stun if possible, if successful with the plan,she would pick up her opponent onto her shoulders setting her up for a powerbomb, "so you will have full medical cover too and money for outfits." Shego would comment as she held her opponent up in the air ready to drop her hard.

Arista
Smother Princess

Unread post by Arista »

Given Gil's current predicament, she figured she probably shouldn't argue against Shego's offers, and really shouldn't do anything to make her feel especially aggressive toward her, even if she, so far, seemed like a pretty relaxed person...!

"...Right, right, totally...!" Gil would say, then wince as she felt Shego drag her tongue across her foot, from heel, across the arch, and then all the way to one of her toes, then biting down as hard as she could, eliciting a yelp from Gil...! "...AH!" She instinctively attempted to pull-away, but Shego had other plans...!

Gil felt the pressure release, though the pain still remained, it was much more tolerable now. "...Yeesh..." She rose up onto both her hands and knees, then immediately came crashing back down to kiss the mat as Shego landed a-top her...! "AH...!" But the torment didn't end there, no, Shego continued by lifting Gil-up onto her shoulders. "...H-hey...! No need for all this, we can just-" Shego prepared to make her move, and so Gil prepared to make her counter, tightening her thighs around her foe's neck and head, ready to hurricanrana Shego...!
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

LawHell
Mid-Carder

Unread post by LawHell »

Shego had an evil grin as her tongue worked on Gils foot before she would excuse her plan right now she was very much enjoying her self and was losing sight of the goal to win and instead enjoy the match so much more with Gil, the fans would cheer both fighters on as the ref would around the two taking photos of them in each hold grabbing a great one of Shego working the woman over in the hold.

Shego was doing well so far with her plan she'd managed to knock down her opponent getting ready for her next attempted move those who would wait after hearing the woman speak before doing anything that she had noticed the grip of thighs tightening around her as she would look up towards Gil still holding her up. "How about we do breakfast at mine tomorrow and talk hmm? I like to have a clear understanding of your wants and dislikes I rather have you enjoy your time with me."

She's would comment before she would attempt to execute her powerbomb move on Gil aiming to bring her to the ring floor hard in hopes going stunning her so Shego could try to set the woman into a face sit smother hold aiming to use her ass to get her first win and hopefully that would carry onto more.

Arista
Smother Princess

Unread post by Arista »

"...Well, I'm not really enjoying my time with you right now...!" Gil would quip, wiggling around helplessly a-top Shego's shoulders...! Gil's attempt at a counter went horribly wrong, As Shego had already put her next plan into motion, slamming Gil down hard into the canvas with a poeerbomb...!

Gil grunted and groaned as she bounced slightly up-off the mat as she made contact! The brunt of the slam was taken on her lower-back, but before she could even move to nurse it, Shego was already hovering over her, before swiftly plopping herself down righto n her face, burying Gil between her buttcheeks...! "...MMM!" Gil protested! Between the pain in her back and the ass in her face, she was in a pretty bad spot right now, and with no way to escape, Gil slowly, but surely began to weaken, eventually losing consciousness...!
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

LawHell
Mid-Carder

Unread post by LawHell »

Shego would sit there with a smile as her feet pinned the woman's arms down trapping her after inflicting a major powerbomb giving her enough time to get a nice sit on Gil's face making good use of her ass, as Gill would thrash about a bit Shego would take hold of her legs to ensure she could not use them to try brake free as she did not wanna underestimate the woman since she was a smother expert and it would only take one wrong move and Shego could find her self wrapped, bent and contorted into another submission of Gil's

Shego would work hard to keep the woman trapped soon finding it was starting to pay off as she would feel the woman under her slowly get weaker by each moment before eventually losing all mobe moment and passing out, with this Shego would smile quickly taking a pose as she would remain sitting on Gil's face bring both of the woman's feet up together before licking her tongue around Gil's toes with a devilish grin and a comment. "These will be my mine, three more rounds to go haha"

After she made her pose and it was recorded she would quickly get up as she did not spend long doing her victory pose, she would move to be around the form of Gil holding her ankles and raising her legs a bit to help the woman recover quickly as she did not want her out cold too long for safety reasons she would call to her as held her legs. "Come on Gil, time to wake up babe."

Arista
Smother Princess

Unread post by Arista »

Gil was no stranger at all to being knocked out, especially not via smothers, bonus points if it was an ass smother...! It came with her territory, so no matter how utterly embarrassing and humiliating it was, (and believe me, that never changed) Gil was still very much in this match, she could rebound from it just fine...!

Though, maybe it was for the best she was knocked out at all, as Shego's extra layer she added to the humiliation would have been unlike anything she had faced before, so at-least she was spared from that...!

Gil would eventually awake, and slowly rise to her feet, eyeing Shego. She knew she had lost the round, but the match was now even, and she wasn't feeling too worse-for-wear...! "...It takes way more than that...!" Gil smirked, letting Shego know she was ready to go, and with that, the bell rang-out...!

DING DING.

Gil charged, but knew these could often be way too easy to counter, so instead of going for her hard-hitting hip-check, she leapt-up for a crossbody, giving Shego less options to evade...!
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

LawHell
Mid-Carder

Unread post by LawHell »

Shego would smile hearing Gil call out to her across the ring, this gave her a lot of joy knowing her opponent would not give up so easy on her or the match, Shego would start to walk forwards hearing the bell ring once more, Shego was ready for Gil or so she would think.

Soon before she could react she would find herself feeling the impact of the crossbody diving Shego down to the mat hard causing a loud bang as her body would now be feeling the shock and pain with Gil on top of her who now knew Shego's weakness and would use it against her, Shego would try her best to get up off the floor and push Gil but she was still in a dangerous place to be with a smother master such as Gil.

The fans would cheer to the explosive round between the two with Gil getting the upper hand over her bigger opponent as they wrestled around the floor together.

Arista
Smother Princess

Unread post by Arista »

Gil's crossbody connected just as she had hoped it would, sending both her, and Shego down onto the canvas, but the work was far from done, she had to give this woman a battle if she wanted to win this thing...!

Gil laid atop Shego as they both began to roll! Gil clung to her foe, her arms wrapped around her mid-section, head rested against her chest...! "...Not so fast, I won't be letting you go without a fight...!" Gil giggled, attempting to wrap her legs around Shego's waist for a body scissor as they both fought on the mat of the ring...!
Arma-gil-o!

Gil#9075

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Women's Ring”