Carmelina Vs Hana
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Carmelina Vs Hana
Hana wiped her brow in relief as it seemed she wouldn't have to worry about the possibility of Carmelina getting back up and crushing her anymore. Hana lifted Carmelina's leg once more as the ref counted. "One!......Two!....Three!" It was finally over and the win belonged to the shy-gal. Hana stood with a cute little peace sign to her adoring fans before extending her hand to Carmelina. "I'm sorry about getting angry."
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: Carmelina Vs Hana
Carmelina was finished, her exhausted body could give no more at the end of it all, hearing the count and subsequent ringing of the bell signaling her defeat, Carmelina felt that her that she had lost, she had fought with honor, but now with Hana having defeated, she would notice that this woman was kind to her, Carmelina would only say.
"Don't worry..... It was a good fight."
As she stood up by herself, knowing that if Gana helped, she would probably end up taking Hana to the ground
"Don't worry..... It was a good fight."
As she stood up by herself, knowing that if Gana helped, she would probably end up taking Hana to the ground
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Carmelina Vs Hana
Hana was happy to see that Carmelina had enjoyed the fight and extended her hand to be helped up. The greenette happily obliged the muscular woman before falling to the ground with a squeal, next to Carmelina, due to her weight and strength.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- Lederface
- Mex Post
- Posts: 6675
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:58 pm
- Location: Mexico
- Has thanked: 317 times
- Been thanked: 265 times
- Contact:
Re: Carmelina Vs Hana
Carmelina when she fell to the ground since her hand joined Hana's, being on the ground again but now with her opponent, Carmelina decided not to get up, but to rest with Hana, at least she seemed good people.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 29Replies
- 2636 Views
- Last post by Malkavia
Sat Jun 01, 2024 12:07 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1431 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Mon May 27, 2024 11:35 pm
-
-
Yuki Kazikura vs. Rose Gold II - Unsanctioned Match
Last post by CaptainL « Tue May 28, 2024 12:16 am - 43Replies
- 6627 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Jun 10, 2025 9:19 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 735 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Tue May 28, 2024 1:00 am
-
- 1Replies
- 753 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Tue May 28, 2024 1:02 am