"H-hey! I told you I... Mika had began to say, blushing a bit as again this older women seemed to more want to snuggle her than see her as a respectable wrestler. However, this thought faded behind her bow and in spite of it all a small smile cracked Mika's lips as she returned with a respectful now. ...I appreciate that. Take care and good match."
With that, she made her leave, a big victory under her belt.
Winner: Mika Yuriko
Linda de Jong vs. Mika Yuriko: Mixed Weight Mayhem
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 15Replies
- 3326 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:27 am
-
- 2Replies
- 4661 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:39 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2326 Views
- Last post by Satoshi
Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:14 pm