double pow smother debut (Nene vs Kobishi)
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: double pow smother debut (Nene vs Kobishi)
Kobishi would lift up her breast and straddle Nene lifting up her arms in a flex as hse smiled wide. "YEAH! I WIN suck it nene!" she yelled and would get up and step on Nenes face to wave at the crowd happy her debut was a win. she would then bend down and slap at Nene's face to wake her up. "Come on lets go bitch "
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: double pow smother debut (Nene vs Kobishi)
Nene was awoken by a slap from that stupid bitch Kobishi as the crowd cheered in her defeat. The pinkette stood up and clenched her fists. "I'm gonna kick your ass next time!"
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
Re: double pow smother debut (Nene vs Kobishi)
Kobishi smiled "yeah yeah well see about that now lets go" She said grabbing Nene's hair and pulled her by it out of hte ring and to the locker room
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Princess Peach Cake vs Natalia Dominique (Smother Match Debut)
Last post by dddybee « Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:40 am - 45Replies
- 5863 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Fri May 07, 2021 6:05 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1929 Views
- Last post by TheGirlWithTreasure
Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:27 am
-
- 38Replies
- 5114 Views
- Last post by Violet
Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:29 pm
-
-
Time to play! (April Castle vs. Selene Yamuroto)
Last post by SweetHeart « Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:33 pm - 13Replies
- 2337 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:23 am
-
-
- 65Replies
- 5499 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:40 am