Debut against a milf. Samui vs Inko smother match
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Debut against a milf. Samui vs Inko smother match
Inko began to stir as she felt Samui jiggling her breast. "Hm, well.....I suppose you beat me. Apologies for some things I said to you during the fight. You're certainly a confusing one Samui." Inko said as she sat up offering her hand. "I hope there are no hard feelings."
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
Ovrlrdalex
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1509
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:14 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Re: Debut against a milf. Samui vs Inko smother match
"It was fun,you look so adorable when you sleep,just letting you know,if you have any allies that want to fight me,hinata and hanabi,then we welcome a challenge,but hanabi is looking for a fight."samui said.
- Mysterdio
- Icon
- Posts: 3286
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:20 am
- Has thanked: 111 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Re: Debut against a milf. Samui vs Inko smother match
Inko raised her eyebrow at Samui's suggestion. "I'll let you know dear. Until then, good job." Inko said before raising Samui's hand as the victor.
if you don't like smother fights you won't like this roster

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.

Thread request!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18349&p=368432#p368432
I only do hentai at my own discretion. Don't ask me for matches expecting one. I only do them for storylines or rivalries when I feel up to it.
-
Ovrlrdalex
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1509
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:14 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 64 times
Re: Debut against a milf. Samui vs Inko smother match
Samui smiled as her hand was raised she rubbed her shoulders as she walked away.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
When Amazons Battle: Alaina Sanders vs Elm and Freya Ederne
Last post by The Riders « Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:38 pm - 61Replies
- 4211 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed May 18, 2022 7:25 pm
-
-
-
Lightning Strikes: Hikari Morizumi vs Thunder Ryuko
Last post by The Riders « Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:14 pm - 16Replies
- 1522 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:48 pm
-
-
- 19Replies
- 2178 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:32 pm
-
- 42Replies
- 3278 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:29 pm