"You stupid bitch! I will get my hands on you one day and you will regret ever crossing me! I will destroy you! If I have to wrangle up some friends to take down your whole little group I will!" Tina said, gripping the top rope tightly. She was so upset that all she could do was stay there and pace around the ring, her hands in her hair as she was in disbelief as to what happened. Losing after dominating the match was bad enough but Summer causing it all to happen made things just that much worse for Tina.
Winner via pinfall: Morgana Corvi
Tina vs. Morgana
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Kuroi Kamakaze vs. Sheila Morgan - Chaotic Elements
Last post by BlackAkuma « Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:17 am - 58Replies
- 5051 Views
- Last post by PuroQueen
Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:57 pm
-
-
- 11Replies
- 1568 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:36 pm
-
- 27Replies
- 2833 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun May 14, 2023 4:37 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 791 Views
- Last post by Suika
Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:44 am
-
-
La Mariposa vs Kuroi Kamikaze - A Night of No Mercy
Last post by PuroQueen « Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:47 pm - 3Replies
- 759 Views
- Last post by PuroQueen
Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:00 pm
-