If you need an explanation on what PPV's are and why we do them, please consult any of the explanations made in my past announcement posts. I'll link one here. You can also find more information in the announcement of Supercards in my announcement post.
- Similar to PPV matches, you can request a match/slot on the card for this event. Please read all the rules and requirements before making your request
- Aside from title matches, all matches must be between two characters (or more) of different weight classes
- The weight class that earns the most victories in completed matches for this event will earn a chance to have a tournament in the future, hopefully later this year, among members of the "winning" weight class (similar to the Lightweight Classic Tournament last year). The winner of this tourney will hopefully receive a championship opportunity
- Please feel free to add context to your matches to describe what representing their weight class means to your character. Feel free to use the promise of a tournament later as motivation for your character wanting to have a good showing/win.
And feel free to do threads/social media posts/articles prior to/leading into your matches at this event to build them up. All information about this event is public knowledge in kayfabe/in canon
- For the purpose of keeping Supercards compact, each user is limited to 1 match of their choice on the card and can have 1 additional match for a/an (official LAW) title if they'd like to have one booked for the event
- Characters must have at least one completed match in order to appear at this event.
- Please be advised that if you have a match from an official LAW Event or PPV from a year ago or more that's still in progress, you may be asked to complete the match before your requested match can be added to the card
- In order to make my life easier, if you'd like a match or segment booked for this event, please make a post in this thread requesting your match. It'll make it much easier for me to keep track of things. Thank you
The tentative date for this event is Feb 18th
As always, if you have any questions or if you would like to request an exception or an amendment for any of the rules I've laid out, please talk to me and let me know. I hope users will find this event engaging, exciting, and fun
Update: I'm very happy to see that there's been so much interest. While I very much appreciate so many users listing out which of their characters are available/characters they're looking for matches with for Martial LAW.
However, I'd like to keep the focus on match-ups so that it's easier for me to keep track of the card and to keep it updated. When you post to this thread, please request a specific match. I'll confirm with all the players involved before adding it to the card. Having your RP partners post in this thread or reach out to me to confirm their participation in the match will speed up this process