The idea for this event is that for characters to be paired into unlikely tag teams (due to either LAW Management's request or fan demand) to take on other unlikely tag teams. The pairing of rival/enemy characters is encouraged but not mandatory.
If you need an explanation on what PPV's are and why we do them, please consult any of the explanations made in my past announcement posts. I'll link one here. You can also find more information in the announcement of Supercards in my announcement post.
- Please read all the rules and requirements before making your request
- All matches for this event are tag matches. The tag teams for this event and be brought together and made to cooperate for any kayfabe excuse that fits the story you want to tell. Whether it's being threatened with firing/fines/etc for walking out on their partner or refusing to participate in the event (or even just losing the match if you wish). You're also free to give kayfabe incentives for your character to win (big payday, climbing the ranks/establishing themselves, etc).
- In the hopes of keeping this event compact and feasible in size and scope, I'll be limiting this event to (tentatively) five tag matches.
- Please feel free to add context to your matches in the form of how your character feels about being drafted into it and made to team up with someone they normally wouldn't. You're encouraged to do threads/social media posts/articles prior to/leading into your matches at this event to build them up. All information about this event is public knowledge in kayfabe/in canon
- We're going to do things a bit differently this time around.
Please post in this thread to volunteer tag teams and tag matches that you'd like to see for this event (don't pick characters on your own roster) and tag the users who own the characters you list off. You can only get your match added to the card if the match is listed by another user (you can get a friend to post the match-up here for you if you want to) and if every user in the match they list off agrees to do the match (by confirming with me).
I think things will be more interactive and hopefully build hype this way
- Please be advised that if you have a match from an official LAW Event or PPV from a year ago or more that's still in progress, you may be asked to complete the match before your requested match can be added to the card
- You'll be limited to just one match for this event so think carefully about which match suggestion you'd like to commit to. You can add stipulations to the matches suggested but you cannot change the teams/pairings given
- If you message me with match ideas rather than posting them in this thread, I'll beat you up. Message me to confirm your willingness to see through the match ideas posted in this thread instead.
The tentative date for this event is March 18th
As always, if you have any questions or if you would like to request an exception or an amendment for any of the rules I've laid out, please talk to me and let me know. I hope users will find this event engaging, exciting, and fun
Update: I'm very happy to see that so many teams have been suggested so far. Below I'm going to maintain a list of tag teams that have been suggested.
If you have been tagged, please reach out to me or post in this thread to me to confirm whether or not you are open to the suggested team. Similarly, please reach out or post if you are able to confirm a match with another team.