Tracy Canon vs Lillian Byrne (c) - Middleweight Championship Match

winner3
Site Admin

Tracy Canon vs Lillian Byrne (c) - Middleweight Championship Match

Unread post by winner3 »

Standard Match: Victory to be awarded via pinfall, submission, knockout, countout, or disqualification. The winner will become or remain LAW's Middleweight Champion

"Mama Tracy Two Belts. That's exactly what they're gonna be calling me when I get through whuppin Lillian and bringing that Middleweight belt home where it belongs. Around my waist, baby! Right under my tag team belt!" A recording of an interview with Tracy played on the big screen in the arena. This match-up had been brewing behind the scenes at LAW for quite some time!

"Lillian's enjoyed one heck of a run. Bullying people, putting them down. Heck, she jumped Tina before capturing that championship, didn't she? I say it's high time she gets what's coming to her. And the way the Circus Cat gets it done in the ring, she won't see my booty coming! The Tracy Two Belts hype train is about to shove off! And her first stop is gonna be on top of Lillian's defeated bod in the ring!"

With the highlights from the interview that set up this match playing on the big screen, expectations for the match only mounted! The fans wanted to see this match-up! Management did, too! Lillian specifically asked for this match. With so much demand, it was only a matter of time before it finally went down! Tag Team Champion Tracy Canon- The Circus Cat vs The Middleweight Champ/Her Girlfriend, Lillian Byrne! Despite the cute relationship dynamic the pair had on camera, Tracy seemed to lack any hesitation at all when it came to relieving Lillian of her championship reign! And it was time to see how Lil would hold up!
Tracy Canon - The Circus Cat
Her familiar Circus Cat theme would play on the stadium speakers! Pyro would go off as Tracy jumped out onto the entrance ramp. She'd sashay into place and pose cutely with her eye between her index and middle finger and her hip cocked to the side! The Circus Cat was ready for action! Fans cheered wildly as she made her way to the ring!

"Introducing first, the challenger, weighing in at 152 lbs, she is a former number one contender for the Middleweight Championship- she is a currently LAW World Tag Team Champion representing the SWAT Cats! She is THEEEEEEEE CIRCUS CAT! TRRRRRRAAAAAAACYYYYYY! CAAAAAAAAANNOOOOOOOON!!!!"

As the announcer hammed up her entrance, Tracy laid her curvy, thinly-clad bod across the middle rope and waved to the crowd! Her tag title belt hung off her shoulder as she drank in the ubiquitous cheers before taking her place in the corner to get ready for the arrival of a rival champion!
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Re: Tracy Canon vs Lillian Byrne (c) - Middleweight Championship Match

Unread post by ADarlingDucky »

Sitting in the locker room of the arena, Lillian Byrne, LAW's Middleweight Champion, held her belt in front of her, looking down on it with a stern look on her face, the title letting Lillian catch a glimpse at her own grumpy image reflected back at her! It was rare that Lillian ever looked such a way before a match, but the circumstances for tonight had left her feeling quite annoyed, and though she would never admit it to anyone... she was worried that her title reign might come to an end tonight!

Tracy Canon, Lillian's rival, had become something more than that after their last match, a near squash affair in which the Circus Cat had smothered Lillian silly with her massive, perfect ass, before taking her home as per the POW stipulation! It was after the match that the two had bonded back at Tracy's place, and to the surprise of everyone, including herself, Lillian found the first person in LAW that she had ever warmed up two being the woman who had beaten and humiliated her in the ring! As time had gone on, Lillian had become the champion, and her and Tracy had begun dating, an odd face and heel couple, but there was still that one damning question.

If Tracy had beaten Lillian before, was she going to be the one to take the belt from the dominant champ?

Lillian herself, despite her relationship with Tracy, had no intentions of giving up her belt, and despite the her feelings towards the challenger, she steeled herself with the thought that this match would be different, before rising and throwing her belt over her shoulder! Lillian made her way out of the locker room and through the hallways until she would push through the curtain, making her debut for yet another defense of her title, proudly showing off her belt to all watching!
Spoiler
Hefting her title up, Lillian would make her way down the ramp and quickly step up onto the apron, the heel champion slipping between the ropes and joining Tracy in the ring, turning and facing her challenger!

"Ah, Tracy..." Lillian said, a sense of familiarity in her voice. It was the third time they had met, and it seemed it would be no less volatile than the last! "I appreciate the sentiment, I do, but calling me a bully is pretty hypocritical. After all, we all saw you keep that lucha girl in your submission after she tapped out. I mean, I'm a bitch, but even I haven't done that to anyone I've wrestled." Lillian responded, ready to respond to Tracy's calling out of her actions with a callout of her own! However, the brunette champion wasn't exactly that concerned about Tracy's dynamic with Black Swan, as she instead shifted her focus to the match!

"Well, hopefully you don't mind me beating you all around the arena." Lillian said with a smirk, though she happened to flash a sly wink to the Circus Cat, showing that her words were a bit of an act as she teased her girlfriend!

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Tracy and Lillian had quite the dynamic. Both of them had a soft spot for one another. Both of them had ample competitive spirits. Neither of them wanted to back down. Neither of them wanted to lose. They didn't want to put any damper on the relationship they were slowly forming, but they also both wanted to assert themselves as the alpha female. They each had a win over the other. And this was their biggest match to date. This encounter could be the breaking point in more ways than one!

Tracy was more than happy to sit on the middle rope and let Lillian into the ring. And when she did, Byrne had some choice words for her. Tracy's mouth formed an o shape when Lil verbally tore into her. Had it not been for the subtle wink, The Circus Cat may have missed the possibility that the vitriol she was on the receiving end of right now wasn't 100 percent genuine. Regardless, the crowd reacted throughout the arena. Tracy would lean over the ropes and ask one of the production crew for a mic so that she could respond. With one hand on her hip and another on the mic, she'd look down and tap her foot, contemplating for only a couple of seconds before answering. Tracy adored Lillian, but they each harbored a competitive spirit of their own. Tracy absolutely hated being upstaged! And she wasn't about to let Lil get in the last word here! She had a dream to live as Mama Tracy Two Belts!

"Lillian....babe....you wanna call me a hypocrite? You think you're standing on higher moral ground than I am because the bullying that you choose to do in this place SANCTIONED, huh? You only abuse women bell to bell so you're a more upstanding gal than me? That's what you figure? Look, you're a champion and all that but lemme tell you, your brains are the last thing that won you that Middleweight Championship, and that entire locker room knows it." Tracy would pause as the crowd hyped her up. But she wasn't done there!

"Yeah you've done some pretty awful things to people. Waaayyyyy worse than me keeping my finisher applied to Swan for a few seconds after the bell. But you do it all clean...."

"Except... Except even THAT'S not true, is it Lillian? Wasn't it you and your homegirls at the time that viciously jumped the previous Middleweight Champ Tina Armstrong backstage when she was just sitting there minding her own business? And you wanna talk about THE CIRCUS CAT!?"

"See it's nonsense like this. This is why that Middleweight Belt is coming home to the SWAT Cats, Lil. That belt belongs around this waist." Tracy would say, tracing her fingertips across her own defined, curvy waist. She'd go on to spank her own backside to make a point as she finished her next statement.

"And that face belongs under this booty. And you'll be seeing plenty of it after I squash you in style and take your cute angry butt home, AGAIN!" The arena popped off with shock and awe as Tracy fired back! This rivalry grew exponentially in intensity just moments before the bell!
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

ADarlingDucky
Booty Master

Unread post by ADarlingDucky »

Slipping into the ring and making a quick statement to her opponent, Lillian would wait patiently, watching Tracy tap her foot as she contemplated how she wanted to respond, Lillian waiting as she studied Tracy, looking for any sort of indication of how Tracy was prepared for her! Soon enough, Tracy would formulate what she wanted to say, grabbing a microphone from the ringside before verbally laying into Lillian, beginning the entire thing with a jab at Lillian's brains, causing the champion to let a scowl cross her face. But of course, it didn't stop there, as Tracy targeted her tactics against former champion Tina Armstrong, as well as making sure that everyone knew what her plan was, giving her plump ass a slap as she declared that she intended to walk out with two belts to her name!

Lillian listened to it all from Tracy, before taking a moment of her own to form a response, eventually reaching out and yoinking the microphone away from her, turning and flashing an evil eye to the crowd! Once they quieted down, Lillian would raise the microphone up to her lips, turning her attention back to Tracy as she began to address the Circus Cat!

"Hmph. That's a lotta tough talk coming from you, but I think that you know more than most others that you don't just get a belt by being a meathead who's strong. That'd be like if I said you only got that belt because of Kat." Lillian responded, easily rebuffing Tracy's allegations that she was lacking in brains and planning with something she knew would connect with the Circus Cat.

"But honestly, it doesn't matter how I got this belt. Those stupid bimbo losers didn't help me, Tina and Alaina didn't stop me, and what's most important? You're not going to be taking this from me tonight!" Lillian continued, heating up now as the heel showed some fire, facing the only woman to have beaten her, more determined than ever to make sure that she showed everyone that this match was not a forgone conclusion, and that she was here to stay as middleweight champ!

With her words to Tracy finished, Lillian would toss aside the microphone and hand the official her belt, her eyes never leaving her luchadora girlfriend's, prepped and ready to begin what would be her toughest title defense yet!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Lillian title defense against Tracy”