Danielle Degardin vs. Ossi Shamar - First-to-Five Humiliation Selfie Match

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
CaptainL
Icon

Re: Danielle Degardin vs. Ossi Shamar - First-to-Five Humiliation Selfie Match

Unread post by CaptainL »

Things were going quite well for Danielle thus far, and she wanted Ossi to know that. As she let her go, she sauntered away with the well-practiced poise of the model she was, slowly striding across the ring and tossing her hair back over her shoulder. There she turned, smirking as she saw Ossi was still in the process of fixing herself. She could only wish to look half as good as she did right now. Even as Ossi spat back her invictive, all Dani did was lean back against the ropes, her arms folded and her long legs crossed over one another, like Ossi meant nothing to her.

"My, awfully big talk for someone who hasn't been able to back it up," she muttered snidely. Seeing Ossi get back into a stance, Danielle did likewise, stepping forward from the ropes and getting down with her hands raised as she began strafing around Ossi. The two of them turned in a circle, their eyes locked, as either watched for any sign of weakness they could capitalize on.

When Ossi didn't prove forthcoming with such things, Danielle huffed. She was disappointed, but if need be she would be willing to take matters into her own hands. Lowering herself, she suddenly charged in closer to Ossi, looking to hit her with a shoulder tackle! Perhaps it was reckless, but right now, Dani was convinced she didn't have anything to fear when Ossi was concerned.

arktriumph
Mid-Carder

Unread post by arktriumph »

Ossi glowered furiously at the model as the two wrestlers circled, noting with anger that the other woman barely looked like she'd been part of a match. Danielle was virtually untouched, strutting her stuff with effortless ease, her attire immaculate - an infuriating reminder that the arrogant Arab had failed to make any impact on the match.

"Hmph! I'll show you how much I can back it up," she sneered as she circled Danielle. "Maybe I'll relieve you of some of those clothes - they're too good for you anyway!" She was caught up in trying to land a verbal jibe, however, that she let her guard down for a moment, and in that moment, suddenly the Frenchwoman charged!

"UNNGHH!" Ossi wailed as she shoulder charge slammed home squarely into her chest. Despite her thought that she would counter Danielle's attacks, she didn't react in time and instead of a counter to turn the tables, the Syrian heiress was sent sprawling on her back by the impact.

Rubbing at her sore sternum with one hand, Ossi tried to struggle back to her feet before Danielle could push the advantage any further, determined not to let this fall get out of her control so early on!
THE ARK TRIUMPH ACADEMY

Hit me up on Discord if you have any match ideas - arktriumph66#8743

CaptainL
Icon

Danielle was well aware that she was staying on top, looking none the worse for wear especially in comparison to the more tired and disheveled Ossi. She was smug and grinning, knowing her unquestioned dominance was simply the cherry on top to all the punishment and humiliation she was unleashing on her foe. If she was getting under Ossi's skin, that made it all the better.

Despite Ossi's taunts, Danielle hardly broke a sweat. She raised her wrist to her mouth, chuckling. If Ossi had been unable to back herself up thus far in the match, Dani saw no reason to take her seriously now. "Oh ho, you're just adorable when you try to be tough, truly! It almost makes me think you're capable..."

She was so caught up in the sadistic glee that came from teasing her foe that she felt like she could stand here and do it forever. But Danielle still had to know when an opportunity came her way, and she wasn't about to pass it up! Seeing Ossi let down her guard for long enough to strike, Dani came charging in, her shoulder raised to make impact with her opponent's breastbone. She watched as the Syrian went crumpling to the ground, bowled off her feet by the incoming charge.

"I feel like I'm just proving my point now, non?" she said with a grin. Danielle stepped back, giving Ossi just enough time and space to right herself. But that was, of course, a trap - once Ossi was back up, Danielle wasted no time in striking again, swiftly cracking a backhand aimed at her cheek as soon as the two were eye to eye! She wanted Ossi to know that she could push her around with ease, as though this meant nothing to her!

arktriumph
Mid-Carder

Ossi could not contain her embarrassed, furious blushes as Danielle continued to make her look foolish in the ring, her contemptuous attitude filling the young Syrian with fury. She was an heiress of the House of Shamar and would not be dismissed like this! Scowling at Danielle's continued merciless taunts, she struggled upright, eager to wipe the smile off the model's pretty face. She never got the chance, however, as Danielle was ready for her.

"OHHHHH!" Ossi exclaimed in shock as Danielle's backhanded slap struck her hard across the face. Taken totally off guard, the Arab beauty tumbled backwards until she hit the turnbuckle, flopping against the corner. She clapped a hand to her face where Danielle had struck, staring furiously at her opponent.

"Why you... you bitch!" she screeched, decorum fleeing as she lunged out of the corner. Incensed by Danielle's dismissive treatment, the Syrian heiress advanced recklessly and attempted to swing a slap of her own at the smug Frenchwoman's face!
THE ARK TRIUMPH ACADEMY

CaptainL
Icon

By this point, the slap was far from being the worst thing Dani had done to her opponent. With the match still so young, the worst was likely yet to come; Danielle knew she would have to do something memorable for the finale to top everything that had came before it. And yet, just smacking Ossi upside the cheek and watching her go tumbling back never got old. Danielle knew it was what her irksome foe deserved, and the fact that she could control her so easily with such little effort was pleasing indeed. She stood back, chuckling to herself as she admired her own handiwork.

But it wasn't quite as fun when she had it dealt back to her. Ossi moved in on the redhead, and with a swing of her own arm she traded a stinging blow across Danielle's face! She let out a yelp, bending at the knees as she tried to stabilize her balance. She staggered back and raised her hand to rub at her cheek, wincing. When Dani straightened herself, she looked back at Ossi with a blazing fire in her eyes, her teeth clenched. "How...how DARE you lay a hand on me-!" Her smug carelessness quickly gave way to rage, as Danielle leaned in to shove backward at Ossi's shoulders, trying to keep her away!

arktriumph
Mid-Carder

A smirk of satisfaction crossed Ossi's face as her return slap landed with stinging effectiveness across the model's pretty face, wiping the other woman's smile away in an instant. She admired her handiwork, relishing the look of outrage on Danielle's face.

"Hah!" she sneered. "So you can't handle a single blow without losing your composure! Hardly befitting for a woman of class." Although she was 2-0 down, Ossi still had the confidence born of arrogance, unwilling to admit to herself that she was actually in trouble in this match. So pleased was she with her brief hint of defiance, that Ossi found herself shoved backwards by the incensed Danielle, stumbling and only just stopping herself from tripping and falling in an embarrassing manner.

"Why you..." Her scowl returned and she again stepped forward to confront Danielle, attempting to build on her advantage by swinging a vicious chop at her opponent's bust, hoping to catch Danielle with another enraging attack!
THE ARK TRIUMPH ACADEMY

CaptainL
Icon

Danielle hoped that by steering Ossi back, she could gain control over her, manuevering her into a better position for her to put the Syrian heiress in her rightful place. But right in the process of this, Ossi shot back at her with another stinging blow - not to Danielle's face this time, but to her pride, as she called the redhead out on her conceited arrogance. In Ossi's defense, her assessment of Dani's character was entirely accurate, as anyone who had seen the ex-model even in this very ring right now could attest to - but that didn't mean she appreciated it. The satisfaction of punishing Ossi was quickly drowned under the rage Danielle felt at such a comment, only stoking her anger further. Following up on her attack could wait. Right now, she had to defend her good name.

She balled her hand at her side, leaning in closer with a scowl. Why, you insolent worm! Do you have any idea who I am!? Do you even know I come from as esteemed and wealthy a family as I do? Do you!?" In defending her honor, however, Danielle wasn't defending her person, and Ossi sent a swift chop that caught her across the chest!

"GAH-!" Taken aback, Dani doubled over forward, gagging and clutching at her sternum with one hand. She teetered back on unsteady footing, her balance shaken.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”