PPV Opener - Loser Championship Match: Holly Matheson(c) vs Suzume Sheska - Photoshoot Match

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

Re: PPV Opener - Loser Championship Match: Holly Matheson(c) vs Suzume Sheska - Photoshoot Match

Unread post by Luncha_Libre »

Holly felt good about predicting Suzume’s next move, even if it was rather obvious, but she felt much better about managing to take the lightweight down with her throw. Holly smirked as she felt Suzume’s face pressed into her warm bosom, feeling like this had to be a sign that the Brit’s grappling skills were superior. Now, if she could just apply them well enough to even the score, Holly would be in business.

“Nngh! Aah!” Holly grunted in pain as she felt Suzume’s fists smack into her body. The British Bombshell squirmed a little bit, grimacing and grunting with each blow to her body. The girl was feisty, and Holly could feel Suzume’s legs flailing around in an attempt to body scissor her. Their bookstore brawl had gone down a lot like this, but now Holly knew there was no hardcover collection here to save her. She had to move, and she had to move quickly!

Shifting her shoulders, Holly would press her chest flush against Suzume’s face, The British Bombshell positioned herself so that her generous bust would be squeezed firmly against each side of Suzume’s face, round breasts smothering her from each side, as Holly swung a leg over the prone girl’s body. Holly would focus all of her weight into the smother, trying to cut off the lightweight’s air as she attempted an unorthodox pin. Holly’s face flushed, realizing how classless this pin attempt was, but given the stakes, she just couldn’t let herself take the chance on anything fancier! This was no time to be squeamish, she told herself!
So tough, I won't even hit submit on my posts! Wait ...

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Re: PPV Opener - Loser Championship Match: Holly Matheson(c) vs Suzume Sheska - Photoshoot Match

Unread post by Noob »

Things had gone very wrong very quickly for Suzume who had found her fortunes reversed. In the blink of an eye she had gone from a confident wrestler scoping out her target, to a panicked fighter smushed under her foe. Holly wasn't letting her repeat her bookstore maneuver either and would just climb on top of her. Soon Suzume's face was buried under her opponent's soft chest, completely smothering her in front of a now wild crowd. A frantic Suzume began to wildly kick her legs, now stomping against the canvas in protest. "Mmmfffff!" She squealed quite loudly for someone so muffled.

For a moment the referee seemed to not know whether Holly was going for a pin or not, but seeing as Suzume's shoulders were on the ground a count was started. "ONE!"

"Hhhhhmmmfff..." A smothered Suzume groaned upon hearing the referee count. Sure having her face squished against Holly's boobs was possibly the worst way she could think of losing, but at least a smother gave he some time to escape. With the count started though her time was much more limited. Quickly getting to work, Suzume would bring her hand up and push her palm against Holly's chin to try to force the woman off of her. With her free had she would just try and push herself up and prop herself on her elbow to at least stop the pin. From there she was hoping to make some space so she could at least rise to her knees.
Noob's Cavalcade of Combatants
Discord - Noob#6737
Feel free to message me about anything~
I promise I don't bite...hard

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

Holly squirmed and struggled until she got Suzume down on her back. Bent over at the waist, her thick ass swaying in the air, Holly hoped her trick would work, and the ref’s count would be too muffled by her soft, face-smothering flesh to be heard. It was a struggle to keep the girl down, scrambling as frantically as she was, and Holly’s ass jiggled and bounced as she kicked her legs to keep up, and keep her balance. Holly could feel Suzume squealing and wailing against her soft flesh, but eventually the first count sounded through the arena. Holly allowed herself to grin, in hopes of her plan coming together …

“AH!” Holly cried out when Suzume pushed her way out. On shaky balance already, Holly had struggled with Suzume’s hand pushing against her chin and was finally unseated when the smaller girl twisted out of the pin. “Dammit!” Holly scowled, frustration mounting as Suzume managed to get out of the pinning predicament. Backing off, Holly wiped her chin, and glared daggers from beneath her bangs.

The British Bombshell watched Suzume get up to her knees and knew she couldn’t let up. Suzume had the first round, and Holly knew it was all too easy to find herself tapping out yet again. With Suzume getting up to a knee, Holly rose, braced herself, and flexed from her soft core to her thick thighs, before swinging her hips and teeing off with a heavy kick. Her thick leg aimed square for the back of Suzume’s head, Holly wanted to plant the girl even more quickly than she could get upright!

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

It was a struggle but Suzume managed to dislodge her foe after hearing a loud "TWO" from the referee. She would have been happy to hear Holly curse had it not been for the fact that she had just come dangerously close to getting pinned. "Guuh...ugh..." A flushed Suzume huffed, trying to get some air back in her lungs after a short smother attempt from her foe. "No one...wants...your boobs in their face!" The lightweight yelled while she rolled onto her stomach and began to push herself up.

Soon Suzume pushed herself up to her knees. She had finally regained her breath and was ready to get back up and have another go at Holly. Unfortunately Holly had gotten up faster than her. She heard the crowd yelling at her as her opponent approached from behind but Suzume couldn't quite understand what was going on. She only knew she had to stand back up. Before that happened though the lightweight received a swift kick right to the back of her head. There was a loud smack of Holly's foot against Suzume followed by a loud collective "Ooooo...!" From the crowd.

The lightweight dropped right back to the ground face first against the mat. For a moment Suzume lay there motionless before letting out a groan and slowly bringing her hands to the back of her head. "Nnnng..." Was all she managed to get out, clearly not completely with it after taking a hard hit completely by surprise.
Discord - Noob#6737

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

Holly was huffing and puffing, bust heaving as she struggled to breathe. Grappling with Suzume was tough for her, especially after being forced to submit, but Holly told herself she’d be damned if she was going to lie back and accept defeat. She had timed the snap of her kick perfectly to Suzume’s rising body, catching the girl right across the back of the head and sending her falling down.

Holly took a couple of stumbling steps backward, after hitting the blow, and smiled. She looked at Suzume’s downed body and tried to figure out what would be next. A pin wouldn’t work, she told herself. Holly had to be smarter, if she was going to get the win. Instead, the British Bombshell stepped over Suzume’s prone body, and grabbed both arms by the slender wrists.

“You’re in trouble now,” Holly warned, pulling Suzume’s arms up and back. Taking a long moment, Holly hooked her hands together behind Suzume’s back, wanting to wrench her shoulder blades together as she tightened her grip. The next step, however, was the rough one: taking some deep breaths, Holly loomed over Suzume with her thick ass pointed straight up in the air, shaking her hips a couple of times as if testing the waters, then tried to flip herself over Suzume!

If Holly could manage that maneuver without Suzume escaping her grip, Holly would flip into a bridge, and crank Suzume’s arms back in a brutal submission hold known as the Cattle Mutilator, something that would wrench on the lightweight’s body and hopefully put her in devastating pain. Holly bit her lower lip as she jumped up into the move, feeling her curvy body struggle against her as she jumped into it, hoping she could pull this one off!

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

Flat against the mat, Suzume lay there still reeling from the kick. Her head was definitely achy and at the moment the struggling lightweight wanted nothing more than for the crowd to just shut up. A somewhat dazed Suzume had bigger problems building though. Before she could push herself back up, Holly made her move. After a foreboding threat the woman got to work maneuvering Suzume's arms into place. Unable to see what was going on, the lightweight at first thought she was in for a common but effective boston crab. She was a bit surprised when at first her arms were just awkwardly shoved together. "Ah hey...nnng quit it!" She protested, now coming back to life a little bit.

Suddenly she felt Holly's weight lift off of her as the woman flipped over. This was accompanied by a jolt of pain. "Haaaaah!!!!" Suzume cried out in pain. The lightweight writhed on the mat, her body twisting and turning in any attempt she could make to relieve the pressure. "Nnngg!!! Ah ow ow AAAAHHH!" She squealed. Her legs would quickly start to shift as she pushed her feet against the mat. Unable to use her hands she would hope to somehow shove herself towards the ropes. Hopefully she could actually manage some movement other than raising her hips into the air as her feet pushed against the mat.
Discord - Noob#6737

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

“NNnnghhh!” Holly groaned painfully as she hefted her curvy hips up and over, flipping from an uncomfortable position into the brutal cattle mutilator. Her own groans of effort were quickly drowned out by Suzume’s cries of pain, however, as Holly actually managed to lock in the hold and put excruciating pressure on the center of Suzume’s back!

Unfortunately, it wasn’t an easy hold to keep locked in. Holly’s boots pounded against the mat as she struggled to keep her footing, tapping against the canvas as her thick thighs jiggled with effort. “N-nooooah,” Holly moaned, “j-just … keep still … arrrgh!” Holly’s frustration billed over as Suzume’s squirming managed to push her body off the mat, and free herself from the hold. Holly released and rolled up onto her chest. Holly brushed her long hair out of her face as she struggled up to her feet, unsteadily.

Seeing Suzume scramble for the ropes, Holly took some deep breaths and measured her next move. Holly braced her hands on her knees, watching Suzume carefully. Holly would wait until Suzume tried to pull herself upright, before making her move. The British Bombshell tensed at her core, her belly tightening, her thighs flexing. Once Suzume got herself up again, Holly would twist around, spinning on her heel so that she could pin around and deliver a brutal spinning kick to Suzume’s chest, wanting to pile on whatever damage she might have dealt to Suzume’s body with the ruthless cattle mutilation!

Noob
Eternal Rookie

Unread post by Noob »

Despite the pain shooting through her shoulders, Suzume kept on fighting through it. Her struggles eventually yielded success though and Holly would release the difficult to maintain hold. The lightweight let out a sigh of relief as the piercing pain dulled to a light ache. "Owwah..." The woman whimpered though as she started crawling forward towards the ropes. She would definitely need their help to stand up this time. Slowly Suzume would start to catch her breath as she grabbed onto the ropes. "Ahh...Made it~" She said with an exasperated sigh. She began to pull herself up before trying to turn and face her opponent.

As soon as she turned Suzume was met to a solid kick to her chest, knocking her against the ropes before she fell forward onto all fours. The lightweight gasped for breath after having the wind knocked right out of her. "Gaaaah!" She cried out with a pained wail. Looking down, Suzume could see the sweat drip from her forehead onto the mat. Things weren't going so hot for her anymore and she was taking a lot of damage quick. The lightweight needed to turn things around quick if she wanted to stay competitive. Barely able to push back up to her knees though, that was not the easiest tasks for Suzume right now.
Discord - Noob#6737

Luncha_Libre
Upper Mid-Carder

Holly’s bust was heaving in her ring gear as she tried to keep herself moving. Her leg was still suffering little twitches and spasms of pain as she took the fight to Suzume, but the British Bombshell couldn’t let herself slow down. Holly’s face showed her worry, trying to figure out how much longer she could stay on the offensive … in most other cases, she’d likely be on her back by now, and she couldn’t let that happen! Not tonight! Holly brushed the sweat off her brow as she sized up Suzume, trying to assess her challenger’s current state, waiting for that moment she could swoop in for a match-altering move.

Taking a deep breath, Holly watched Suzume struggle to get up to her knees. Taking a deep breath, Holly tried to keep the pressure on. “Not … getting away … that easy!” The Brit said, between deep breaths, as she took a wide step to put herself between Suzume and the ropes. Holly placed her hands on Suzume’s shoulders, trying to force her onto her hands and knees, before lowering her thick thighs down around Suzume’s sides.

“You’re going to tap, girl,” Holly threatened, as she tried to straddle Suzume’s lower back. The Brit would try to hook the girl’s slender arms over her knees, before trying to crank on her chin, looking to lock in a camel clutch. “Gonna break your back! Make you humble!”

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Undercard/Pre-Show”