Maria Castillo vs Tara Jaeger "The Belly Stretcher"

Bare
Opener

Re: Maria Castillo vs Tara Jaeger "The Belly Stretcher"

Unread post by Bare »

Tara blinked as the moment she was about to connect with Cecelia’s legs the damn dark haired girl side stepped to avoid her. ‘Dammit.’ She thought to herself sliding around managing to stop herself before she hit the corner. The words of the intruder only served to further infuriate Tara who’s eye twitched and hands clenched. “Shut up.. you don’t know a damn thing. You ruined this match. For me.. for Maria.. for the fans.. I’m gonna make you pay.. and I won’t stop until I do.. even if its not tonight.. I won’t stop till you regret ever coming here tonight.” Tara ground out at Cecelia with a seething tone, her eyes making her anger and devotion to getting vengence on Cecelia clear. “Hahhhh!” She yelled charging at Cecelia throwing a kick aimed at her nemesis’s head.

CaptainL
Icon

Unread post by CaptainL »

Cecilia didn't even care if she'd ruined the match. She didn't care about the booing of the crowd, or the incessant ringing of the bell urging for her to stop - and she especially didn't care about Tara's threats. She needed some way to put herself across as a threat to any would-be challengers after her absence from LAW, and Tara and Maria just happened to be in the wrong place at the right time. She didn't care who she would have to go through to build herself up - but whatever the case was, Tara was making things easy for her.

As Tara drew near Cecilia, the dark-haired woman merely bent back at the waist, looking to let her leg fly by overhead. "You still don't get it, do you?" she muttered. "The angrier you get, the harder it is for you to actually land anything...all you're giving me is plenty of opportunities to counter. Really, I should be thanking you." With Tara's leg thrown out, Cecilia would reach up in an attempt to catch it, going to deliver a Dragon Screw to swing Tara into the mat. "The fact is, impulsive little girls with more passion than sense, who don't know what they're doing, don't belong on this card. You're only embarrassing yourself."

Bare
Opener

Unread post by Bare »

“Tsk!” Tara said as her leg was caught by Cecelia with that damned impassive look on her face. Tara couldn’t place it but something about the woman was pissing her off, and it wasn’t just because she ruined the match. No something about her attitude. It was probably why in the midst of ber monologue Tara’s eyes narrowed even further and she ground her teeth in fury.

As the woman twisted her leg tk try and bring Tara crashing into the mat Tara would curse but refused to go out without a fight. Torquing her body in midair Tara attempted to bring her other leg around in a attempt to slam into Cecelia’s head in a effort to grt at least one hit in. However this didn’t stop Tara from aftually hitting the mat. “Gah!” She yelled out in pain after impacting with said mat.

CaptainL
Icon

Unread post by CaptainL »

While Cecilia might have been aloof and casual in her disregard for Tara, that didn't mean she couldn't still move. Quite the opposite, in fact. Cecilia's entire disinterested attitude was one big taunt, wanting to throw up an insulting gesture at Tara by implying she wasn't worthy of her time at all. But even then, ever so slightly, Cecilia smirked. If Tara was getting upset, it was working. If she was upset, she wasn't at her full potential, and it was all the easier for Cecilia to bring her down, as she twisted her weight to the side to try and send her to the ground.

But while Cecilia was smug and assured, she had perhaps underestimated what Tara would be capable of! To her shock, she felt her leg slamming into her skull, causing her to cough as she fell onto the ground on all fours. For a moment, Cecilia groaned, rubbing at her temples as she caught her breath. This wasn't exactly how she intended things to play out.

That being said, Cecilia would ensure it would be little more than a minor setback. She saw that Tara had wiped out as well, and hopefully, she would still be weakened enough from Cecilia's efforts to leave her vulnerable by the time the silver-haired heel got herself righted on her hands and knees. "Nice try," she muttered. "Pity it won't be enough..." Swinging herself around, Cecilia got into position to lash her legs out at Tara's, attempting to grab them and transition into a figure four leglock!

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Undercard/Pre-Show”