Brianna Mendez vs ChaCha Luana

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
winner3
Site Admin

Brianna Mendez vs ChaCha Luana

Unread post by winner3 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:27 am

Standard Match: Winner to be decided via pin, submission, or knockout

Tonight Brianna Mendez found herself booked in a match against yet another newcomer to LAW. A combination of luck with opponents and her own skill had left the curvy, plus-sized wrestler to remain undefeated thus far in this promotion. And tonight, that undefeated streak was on the line! Backstage the Hispanic Heavyweight ran her fingers through her hair and eyes the entrance ramp in anticipation of her match tonight. Brianna knew nothing about ChaCha. On the inside, she remained cautious and thoughtful about how she'd take her fellow heavyweight on inside the ring. But on the outside, she persisted with an attitude of indifference and standoffishness. Mendez had a job to do tonight just like any other night: win. And she set out to do just that.
Brianna MendezShow
The tanned barefoot woman emerged into the arena to the sound of her theme song sounding off on the speakers. To her surprise, there was some reception. Finally, a few cheers to accompany the boos. She had had the misfortune of having had to wrestle down cuter, fan-favorite girls in her past couple matches. Without meaning to, she had already built a bit of a reputation as a heel. Brianna would roll into the ring and push herself up to her feet. Her blue one-piece held her curves in place as she scaled the turnbuckles to face the crowd. She'd hop off the ropes and cross her arms before facing the entrance ramp. Brianna and the fans looked on with a curious expression as they contemplated exactly what type of wrestler and what type of opponent they'd find in ChaCha Luana
Last edited by winner3 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

SweetHeart
Pre-Show

Re: Brianna Mendez vs ChaCha Luana

Unread post by SweetHeart » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:58 am

ChaCha could barely contain her excitement. She had a giant smile on her face as she waited for her time to come out. She skipped around in circles looking at Brianna's entrance on the monitor. She heard a knock at the door as a staff member would tell her it was time to go, which she responded with a thank you and a hug before heading to the back of the entrance ramp. She hums waving to anyone around. Finally, after a few moments of waiting, her music started to play

As her music played she would burst out, waving to the crowd who gave a mixed reaction, obviously nobody knew who she was but still she would wave, skipping to the ring as she would give high fives and hugs to everyone who would offer. She would even wave to staff members or announcers, before she would jump onto the apron, stepping in and running over to the ropes, waving to everyone. She then would walk over to the referee, shaking their hand smiling at them. Finally, she would go over to her opponent

"Brianna right? Talofa! My name ChaCha, nice to finally meet you!" She would shake the big girl's hand smiling, talking to her like she was an old friend she had known all her life. She giggles as she finished shaking her hand "Hope we can have a good match"
http://www.law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4764
My cuties <3

If you want my discord just ask

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:52 am

ChaCha's boundless energy and upbeat, cheery attitude were evident from the moment her theme song played and she emerged into the arena, making her presence known! The debuting middleweight seemed to be a sweet soul. She took the time to wave to the announcers and production crew during her entrance, and displayed enough agility to hop onto the apron of the ring! Brianna looked on with intrigue as she tried to get a read on her opponent. She shook ChaCha's hand firmly when she approached. There didn't seem to be any tricks, the cute bubbly blonde was just kind of like this.

"Heh, nice to meet you, too, kid. You keep being that cute and these fans won't want to see me work you over, heheh." Brianna answered, humoring the introduction. She noted the Chacha's grip strength, which seemed impressive for a new wrestler in her weight class. After the formality of the handshake, Bri backed up into her corner to allow the ref to start this thing off proper.

"Give me your best shot! I want to see what you're made of, ChaCha! I wanna see if you can keep up with me." Mendez would tease. She found herself warming up to ChaCha, already. As she adjusted her one-piece and cracked her knuckles in the corner, Brianna silently hoped to herself that she could find a friend in this opponent and give the debuting Filipina wrestler competition that would make her that much stronger!
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

SweetHeart
Pre-Show

Unread post by SweetHeart » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:49 pm

ChaCha would smile nodding at Brianna "Oh don't worry, I'll be sure to give you a challenge." She would shake her hand back before going into the corner, letting the ref do their checks before the match, waving a few more times to the fans"

"Of course, well put on a great match for sure!" She would stretched smiling, preparing to go. The referee would do the final checks on the two before then calling for the bell, signaling the beginning of the match, along with what was about to happen.

ChaCha would walk to the middle of the ring, looking to meet Brianna in the middle for a stand off, she would stare of with her smiling "Hope I don't hurt you too much with this one." She would then attempt to grab the big girl, shockingly able to lift her up like she was a lightweight, before then slamming her down onto the mat with a huge body slam. If this worked the crowd would erupt with surprised cheers, ChaCha springing backwards in a ready stance for anything Brianna would follow this up with, her smile look much more confident
http://www.law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4764
My cuties <3

If you want my discord just ask

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”