Don't Meet Your Fans

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
winner3
Site Admin

Don't Meet Your Fans

Unread post by winner3 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:27 am

Having started her own talk/interview show recently, Lexy Alan was finding herself running left and right to make proper accommodations and preparations show to show. Ever the altruist, the green-haired girl chipped in whenever she could, helping the production crew move lights, speakers, props, setups, helping administration reach out yo prospective interviewees and setting up appointments. Having become a well-loved face behind and in front of the camera, It wasn't often these days that she'd get the chance to just kick back and indulge in casual conversation.
Lexy AlanShow
"Phew! Thank goodness everything's squared away. My afternoon's freed up." Lexy sighed as she approached a water cooler with a plastic cup to fill it for a quick drink. As she took a sip and refreshed herself, Lexy would spot a small, blonde girl from the corner of her eye. The girl seemed to be looking from afar, possibly recognizing her from one of her many interviews or highlight reels. Lexy would wave to the girl before motioning for her to come over, not knowing that the unassuming, seemingly shy gal before her was none other than Rose Gold's alter ego, Kelsea Rose.
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

SuckerPunch
TV-worthy

Re: Don't Meet Your Fans

Unread post by SuckerPunch » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:33 pm

Oh gosh! Kelsea had been wandering Korakuen Hall for about an hour now. The place was so huge! She still couldn't believe that she was allowed backstage! Or that she was even a part of the organization! She remembered watching Joshi Pro as a young girl in America. Dreaming about the women who seemed like super heroes to her. And here she was! Lost in the home of the world's most prolific women's wrestling league!

It was around that thought that the young woman spotted- Was that? Oh My Gosh! It was! It was Lexy Alan!! Her trademark green hair was impossible to miss! She looked just as upbeat and charismatic from afar!!! She had to get a closer look!

And so the blonde began her approach! First hiding behind a chair and peeping over the backrest! Then! A tumbleroll behind a water fountain! Oh! She was soooo close! And finally, she made a mad dash to a trashcan so close to the woman she could taste her! Well... Not that close... But close enough for Lexy to spot her out! ...James Bond she wasn't.

She stood up from behind the trashcan and put a hand over her heart and mouthed the words "Me?" Who else silly!? She thought before nodding and walking straight towards the woman with a smile as wide as the horizon!

"Oh my gosh! Ms. Alan! I can't believe it's really you!!"
Sweet Kelsea RoseShow
Last edited by SuckerPunch on Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:52 am

"Yeah it's totally me, dude!" Lexy answered in silly fashion, trying to ease Kelsea's nerves and facilities a happy, relaxing conversation. It was clear that this girl was a fan. And Lexy always made sure to give those interested in her the time and pleasantries that she'd give any fan. She extended her hand out to Kelsea for a handshake and used the gesture as a chance to pull Kelsea in and give her a quick hug to further the sweet gesture.

"Heheh, sorry you had to find out I was a hugger." Lexy chuckled as she tried to herd both herself and her new acquaintance towards some nearby chairs.

"So what brings you here, besides showing off your cute little dive rolls?" The silly, smiling show host would ask to try and break the ice in the hopes that her gestures and attitude helped lighten the mood and do away with any reservations or star-struck awe Miss Rose might have been jittery with.
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

SuckerPunch
TV-worthy

Unread post by SuckerPunch » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:36 pm

Ohmygosh!ohmygosh!ohmygosh! She thought as the beautiful woman in front of her extended a hand! They were going to touch!? Kelsea's cheeks reddened at the thought. Her hand slowly crept towards Lexy's with shaky trepidation! You can do this Kelsea! Don't be weird!

A second later she was trapped in an embrace with the famous lightweight. A high-pitched squealing sound escaped her lips akin to a boiling teakettle. Steam practically poured out of her ears as their bodies pressed together in a friendly hug. Kelsea's fingers twitched at her sides. S-s-so close~.

"T-that's o-okay!" She proclaimed as she put on a brave face. A brave face that did little to hide her shy embarassment as she walked with a comical stiffness towards the chairs Lexy motioned towards.

She descended into one like a skydiver leaving their plane. The sweet relief of a daredevil's leap of faith taken. "My- Oh! That! Yes! I uh... I always practice tumblerolls at this exact place and time! Definitely not because I didn't want you to see me make a fool of myself!" She nodded twice sagely as she buried the lead.

"What about you? Is your show starting soon? Oh gosh! I'm not interrupting am I?"

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”