Don't Meet Your Fans

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
winner3
Site Admin

Don't Meet Your Fans

Unread post by winner3 »

Having started her own talk/interview show recently, Lexy Alan was finding herself running left and right to make proper accommodations and preparations show to show. Ever the altruist, the green-haired girl chipped in whenever she could, helping the production crew move lights, speakers, props, setups, helping administration reach out yo prospective interviewees and setting up appointments. Having become a well-loved face behind and in front of the camera, It wasn't often these days that she'd get the chance to just kick back and indulge in casual conversation.
Lexy Alan
"Phew! Thank goodness everything's squared away. My afternoon's freed up." Lexy sighed as she approached a water cooler with a plastic cup to fill it for a quick drink. As she took a sip and refreshed herself, Lexy would spot a small, blonde girl from the corner of her eye. The girl seemed to be looking from afar, possibly recognizing her from one of her many interviews or highlight reels. Lexy would wave to the girl before motioning for her to come over, not knowing that the unassuming, seemingly shy gal before her was none other than Rose Gold's alter ego, Kelsea Rose.
-Winner's Winners/Full Roster

Discord - winner3#6867

SuckerPunch
Opener

Re: Don't Meet Your Fans

Unread post by SuckerPunch »

Oh gosh! Kelsea had been wandering Korakuen Hall for about an hour now. The place was so huge! She still couldn't believe that she was allowed backstage! Or that she was even a part of the organization! She remembered watching Joshi Pro as a young girl in America. Dreaming about the women who seemed like super heroes to her. And here she was! Lost in the home of the world's most prolific women's wrestling league!

It was around that thought that the young woman spotted- Was that? Oh My Gosh! It was! It was Lexy Alan!! Her trademark green hair was impossible to miss! She looked just as upbeat and charismatic from afar!!! She had to get a closer look!

And so the blonde began her approach! First hiding behind a chair and peeping over the backrest! Then! A tumbleroll behind a water fountain! Oh! She was soooo close! And finally, she made a mad dash to a trashcan so close to the woman she could taste her! Well... Not that close... But close enough for Lexy to spot her out! ...James Bond she wasn't.

She stood up from behind the trashcan and put a hand over her heart and mouthed the words "Me?" Who else silly!? She thought before nodding and walking straight towards the woman with a smile as wide as the horizon!

"Oh my gosh! Ms. Alan! I can't believe it's really you!!"
Sweet Kelsea Rose
Last edited by SuckerPunch on Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

"Yeah it's totally me, dude!" Lexy answered in silly fashion, trying to ease Kelsea's nerves and facilities a happy, relaxing conversation. It was clear that this girl was a fan. And Lexy always made sure to give those interested in her the time and pleasantries that she'd give any fan. She extended her hand out to Kelsea for a handshake and used the gesture as a chance to pull Kelsea in and give her a quick hug to further the sweet gesture.

"Heheh, sorry you had to find out I was a hugger." Lexy chuckled as she tried to herd both herself and her new acquaintance towards some nearby chairs.

"So what brings you here, besides showing off your cute little dive rolls?" The silly, smiling show host would ask to try and break the ice in the hopes that her gestures and attitude helped lighten the mood and do away with any reservations or star-struck awe Miss Rose might have been jittery with.

Discord - winner3#6867

SuckerPunch
Opener

Ohmygosh!ohmygosh!ohmygosh! She thought as the beautiful woman in front of her extended a hand! They were going to touch!? Kelsea's cheeks reddened at the thought. Her hand slowly crept towards Lexy's with shaky trepidation! You can do this Kelsea! Don't be weird!

A second later she was trapped in an embrace with the famous lightweight. A high-pitched squealing sound escaped her lips akin to a boiling teakettle. Steam practically poured out of her ears as their bodies pressed together in a friendly hug. Kelsea's fingers twitched at her sides. S-s-so close~.

"T-that's o-okay!" She proclaimed as she put on a brave face. A brave face that did little to hide her shy embarassment as she walked with a comical stiffness towards the chairs Lexy motioned towards.

She descended into one like a skydiver leaving their plane. The sweet relief of a daredevil's leap of faith taken. "My- Oh! That! Yes! I uh... I always practice tumblerolls at this exact place and time! Definitely not because I didn't want you to see me make a fool of myself!" She nodded twice sagely as she buried the lead.

"What about you? Is your show starting soon? Oh gosh! I'm not interrupting am I?"

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Kelsea's nervous energy persisted, but her willingness to power through and connect with the famed talkshow host was something that Lexy found adorable and relatable. Everyone is a fan at one time or another. At some point in the last few years, Lexy was just like Kelsea, paralyzed with star-struck awe every time she met any of her idols in the wrestling biz. But being on the other end was a different experience entirely. Right now, Lexy simply couldn't feel cooler! She'd giggle only slightly at Kelsea's dramatic landing and follow-up assertion that the tumble rolls were part of her usual routine.

"Hehe, don't you worry about a thing, Kelsea! We actually just finished recording next week's episode. I'm free now! I could even try to get myself booked for a match of my own if I really wanted to!" Lexy would answer with a tone of enthusiasm as she leaned forward and placed a hand on Kelsea's thigh to offer her assurance that the petite blonde wasn't in the way or wasting anyone's time.

"How about you? I hope I'm not interrupting you at all." Lexy would ask in the hopes that Kelsea was also down for some water cooler talk with a gal pal.

Discord - winner3#6867

SuckerPunch
Opener

Kelsea let out sigh of relief as Lexy provided her with some comfort. She couldn't believe she was sitting and chatting with the beautiful woman. "A match of your own!? Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you wrestle in forever! You should totally do it!! What type of match?" She asked excitedly. However she didn't allow Lexy to answer. Beginning to rattle off a number of matches that... Probably weren't real.

"A Seven Caravan Havana Deathmatch!? A Five Flavors Of Hell match!? A Blindfolded Lumberjack Kendo Stick On A Pole Match!?"

It was only when Lexy put her hand on her thigh that she stopped. Her face turned beet red and she took a moment to convince herself that what was happening was real. Lexy Alan was touching -her- leg!

The blonde shook her head. A storm of perfect golden blonde hair cascading about her face as Lexy asked if she was interrupting -her- day! HOW COOL!

"No ma'am! I put my whole day aside to watch your ta-...Err... To practice my tumblerolls!" She corrected! Smooth Kelsea. "And I just finished practice! So we can talk for as long as you'd like! About anything you'd like! Like say... Your upcoming match! I've got to know more!" She prodded at Lexy with her child-like enthusiasm.

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Kelsea's excitement and energy continued to flourish. Her energy widened the smile on the famed star/face of LAW's media outlets. Lexy began to ponder Kelsea's question. It was a good one. The green-haired girl hadn't given any thought to what time it might be or who she'd be happy to put herself up against in the ring. Any coherent thought as to how she'd go about answering would be interrupted by Kelsea's spontaneous, outlandish suggestions.

Lexy would close her eyes and chuckle in slight embarrassment just thinking over how she'd find herself in any of those matches, let alone prepare for or go about winning them. Some bodily contact between the two helped facilitate normal discussion once more.

"Heheh, tumbleroll practice, huh? I might join you some time."Lexy would say with a silly wink as she started answering. "But now that you mention it, I didn't have a solid idea of what my next match would be or who it'd be with. I've got a decent amount of pull with management. So I'm sure if I wanted something specific they'd work with me. Becoming more and more of a "company girl" will do that." She continued, referencing the mutual relationship and contract she has going on with LAW doing these talk shows and interviews for them. Lexy would lean back in her chair and think. She smiled upon looking at Kelsea. All of her new number one fan's head shaking had made that pretty golden hair all frizzy. Lexy would take initiative and reach forward to begin parting and styling Kelsea's hair as she continued her contemplations and answers aloud. Her soft hands would delicately brush against that cute, ever-blushing face.

"I didn't really have a solid plan, though. I was kinda just gonna let the higher-ups, Dan DeFranco and them fill me into whatever slot they need on the card. I don't know if they'll have a blindfold or a pole match for me but I trust them not to throw me into waters that are too deep, you know?"

Discord - winner3#6867

SuckerPunch
Opener

Kelsea seemed to be getting mor comfortable talking with Lexy. Some of the awkwardness began to melt away and the tiny blonde's nervousness had been completely eclipsed by the exciting opportunity before her!

"You definitely should! It's a great work out! And fun for people to watch too!" She nodded, forgetting entirely that tumbleroll practice had been a fabricated excuse. It was as real as the chair she sat upon now!

"Oh gosh! That sounds so nice!" Kelsea chimed back in as Lexy announced her fluidity within the company. "I know someone else who competes here. She gets thrown into all sorts of matches." She winced. "It doesn't always work out for her. And sometimes she ends up...-" she covered her mouth and leaned in towards Lexy as she whispered. "-naked!" She nodded to Lexy as if confirming her own conspiracy theory.

Kelsea allowed herself to appear scandalized for another few seconds. It was around then that Lexy's fingers combed through her golden tresses. Kelsea's eyes rolled and her head cocked to nuzzle up against the woman's fingers absentmindedly. "Mmm... That's nice!" She cooed with abandon. Her features and movements becoming kittenish under the sweet sensations of the gentle stroking.

"Ha~ah." She whimpered sweetly, becoming putty in Lexy's hands. Her words hardly registering. "D-deep waters are harder t-to swim in!" She agreed incoherently. "Mmm..."

Lexy hadn't known it when she'd started, but Kelsea Rose adored having her hair played with. She was a shell of what she'd been before. And even that had been mostly senseless.

winner3
Site Admin

Unread post by winner3 »

Lexy hadn't planned on meeting her number one fan this afternoon but this break couldn't have been more wholesome and fun in her eyes. Helping to ease Kelsea's tensions and learn to enjoy her company was something that made Lexy's day. Hearing Kelsea go from feeling the need to make up excuses and stammering to engaging her in casual conversation made Alan warm and fuzzy on the inside. She giggled to herself as Kelsea recommended tumble-roll practice as a real thing. Lexy's expression changed to one of intrigue as Kelsea discussed her friend.

Lexy took note when Kelsea became more docile and happy upon having her hair played with. The small blonde girl was like a puppy that was being scratched in just the right spot.

"Yep, those waters will do it to ya, haha." Lexy laughed to herself as she waded through those gold locs of hair some more with her fingers. After several seconds of ensuring that she had a satisfied Kelsea in the palm of her hands, Lexy would pull Kelsea in slowly and guide the contented girl's head towards her bare lap to let her rest there. With Kelsea happy and on her lap, she felt it was okay to discuss further about Kelsea's "friend".

"This friend of yours. Is she currently looking for a match? I wouldn't mind helping her get one if she needs. And I'd be more than happy to promise that she won't have to get naked in the ring with me, heheh...I mean unless she wants to." Lexy half-joked, entertaining the idea that such an event wasn't exactly her idea of a bad time.

Discord - winner3#6867

SuckerPunch
Opener

Kelsea had become entirely malleable in Lexy's expert hands. Her cheeks had become a sweet shade of rosey pink. Her lips were trembling as she panted. She could feel a heat welling up inside her young body. Something that made her itch between her thighs. Something that knotted just beneath her belly and coerced something sensual to swim beneath the surface.

Her head was guided easily down into Lexy's lap and the empty minded girl would be as her plaything. Kelsea was inherently weak-minded. It was something that allowed the intrusion of the cruel, lust driven Rose Gold. And in this moment, even she was submissive. With her head in the lap of an idol of hers, Kelsea was a humble slave to her. Her face turned unconsciously, facing towards Lexy's belly, waist, and more delicious things. She nuzzled sweetly against the woman's soft, warm skin. Her pouty pink lips pressing inadvertent kisses up them as she mewled happily.

"Y-you would do that?" She asked eagerly. Her breath had become hot pants against Lexy's crotch. Her nose now tickling gently against Lexy's navel. "G-get naked with her? I... I think I... She would like that." She continued in a haze as Lexy continued to play with her hair. Her nose toying with Lexy's waistband as she'd begun to gently nuzzle against Lexy's crotch.

"I... mmmm..." Her eyes closed as she breathed Lexy in. And then sighed that sweet scent out in a puff of breath that would tickle between the interviewer's thighs. Her lips dangerously close to being indecent. It seemed, that if Lexy continued to coax her, Kelsea would continue eagerly.
Last edited by SuckerPunch on Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”