A pie in the eye- Shinobi Sunshine vs The British Bunnies!

Official Women's Wrestling matches take place here. There are multiple LAW Arenas throughout Japan, each offering different shows/rings
SubtleRoar
The one and only EmperRoar

A pie in the eye- Shinobi Sunshine vs The British Bunnies!

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:15 pm

"You look absolutely fabulous in your tag team attire, Mina~" *The smitten assassin casually tossed a bit of playful banter towards her partner, as both of them were killing a rare bit of downtime in the cafeteria. The dyad had finished a brief yet intense workout session together, with Mina accentuating her deceptively muscular body whereas Kieda decided to hone her reflexes with a bit of target practice. Still, it was nice to enjoy the company of someone she treasured so much, especially since she absolutely loved concocting all sorts of mischievous schemes with the pink partier. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a pair of quiet females that were quickly approaching the threshold of the mess hall. With a diabolical grin, Kieda suddenly dug out a uniquely shaped mechanism with a flat surface.*

" Lex crafted this for me out of sheer boredom the other day, and I believe this is the appropriate time to put it to use.This ought to liven things up just a little bit." *Approaching the lone, blueberry pie that sat against the countertop of the refreshment aisle, Kieda attached the loaded spring to the bottom of the tin pan, casually strolling back to her seat while gesturing towards the approaching strangers.* "Oh darling, this is going to be so comical. The instant one of them touches it, they're going to get a little more than they originally bargained for!" *Crossing one leg over the other, the cerulean assassin patiently waited for the inevitable to transpire, all the while flipping her hair backwards as to not obscure her vision.*

SwordSavior1
Opener

Re: A pie in the eye- Shinobi Sunshine vs The British Bunnies!

Unread post by SwordSavior1 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:00 pm

"Then you must look fabulous-er because we are wearing the same attire!" Mina responded sounding bubbly as usual. The pinkette was feeling a little drained after the intensive workout. After lifting weights for almost an hour, she had an indescribable feeling in her arms. Either they were close to snapping or she had enough power to destroy boulders by tapping them. It was time for some relaxation and what was better than spending time with a loved one while partaking in a little mischief. Laughter and love make a perfection combination. It could be considered their first mission outside of the ring. Their targets were in sight and Kieda brought out a new tool for them to play with.

"I think Lex should just call himself the genius now! I don't think those girls wouldn't mind." she remarked in regards to the device and the other two girls. If there wasn't a pastry conveniently available, Mina could have just baked one herself for practical jokes and consumption. She was already bursting into hysterics from imagining the events playing her head. To hide any suspicion, she got up from her seat and crouched down, hiding her body underneath the table.

Will the bunnies take the bait and be caught in the snare trap?

CaptainL
Main-Eventer

Unread post by CaptainL » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:15 pm

"So...why do I 'ave ta be 'ere again?"

"You never know when you'll be needed. You should know that by now, Chelsea!"

Right now, another two girls were making their way down the hall in the arena toward the mess hall - Chelsea Forster, and her sister Molly. Together, they made up the tag team known as the British Bunnies. But they hadn't been booked for anything in particular tonight - despite the fact they were both in full gear and at the arena. They happened to be in town, and they had been called on in case they needed to fill a spot on the card in the event of an injury or anyone having to cancel.

Well, Chelsea was, anyway. Molly had insisted on going with her, using the (not unwarranted) excuse that no one would understand her sister if she didn't come along to translate. She too had come ready to act in the reserve; the crew at the arena had agreed under the belief that it never hurt to have more people. She, however, showed considerably more enthusiasm at the prospect of being here than her sister.

"I could be gettin' a bevvie right now, like. But nah. Dey 'ad ta call me out. They na did this in de indies, like. Fookin' Japanese..." Chelsea crossed her arms as she walked down the hall, looking off with a shake of her head.

"They did too! Card subject to change and all that! They do this at every show! You could just get away with no-showing on the indies!"

"Worever!"

As they turned the corner, though, Chelsea and Molly were greeted by a new sight. They looked into the dining hall to see that, while it was for the most part empty, there was one notable exception. Kieda was seated behind one table, and a freshly-baked pie was seated on it! Molly's eyes widened at the sight - and then she realized she hadn't had much to eat before dragging her sister onto the road. She ran a hand down to her toned midsection, holding it over her stomach as it let out a soft growl. "...You know, I could go for some pie right now. You think she's going to share it?"

"Ye tryin' ter tell me dat bird can eat dat oole thin' 'erself, like? Chelsea responded.

"...Good point!" Molly stepped into the cafeteria, heading in Kieda's direction. "Hiiii!" she exclaimed in typical fashion, a wide grin on her face as she waved her hand towards her fellow wrestler. Chelsea followed behind, arms folded and looking off wordlessly. "Are you eating that? You mind sharing?"
Chelsea ForsterShow
Molly ForsterShow

SubtleRoar

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:12 am

*Hearing the commotion from across the room, Kieda could barely contain her elation; the gratuitously messy prank they were about to pull was almost too much for her to handle, but by some miracle, she managed to stifle her excitement by plastering a gentle smile along the front of her countenance. Once the duo approached her, the more giddy one taking point, The Fashion Assassin glanced in her direction.* "Good day, and might I add that your outfit is simply gorgeous. You must divulge where you shop at, and also your name, if it's not too much trouble. Mine, as I'm sure you're aware, is Kieda, the illustrious Fashion Assassin~" *Which was the gods honest truth; despite hiding behind ulterior motives, Kieda genuinely adored how easily it accentuated the benevolent beauty's figure.* "Please darling, by all means, take the entire thing. I just finished a long, arduous day in the gym and needed a moment to unwind. That, and you looked slightly more famished than I~"

*While maintaing eye contact with the perky stranger, Kieda made note of the more sullen, taciturn partner she brought along with her. The Cerulean Shadow hadn't taken into account the possibility of more than one potential victim, but hey, the more the merrier in her mind.* "But, may I make a suggestion?" *Just then, she began formulating a maliciously ingenious idea.* "It's an awfully large treat for just one, solitary individual to feast upon. Why not including that...ahem...friend of yours?" *Unable to discern the intentions of the almost identical woman, Kieda decided to lump her in with who she determined was her twin.* "I can almost guarantee that it will fill you both up for the remainder of the day~"

*Once she was certain that Both women were caught in her little web of deceit, the overjoyed kunoichi caught a glimpse of Mina out of the corner of her eye and gave her a subtle wink. The palpable anxiety that filled the air just between the members of Shinobi Sunshine was beginning to grow heavy, but ultimately, the payoff would be worth the wait, were everything to go according to plan.*

SwordSavior1
Opener

Unread post by SwordSavior1 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:04 pm

While underneath the table, the pinkette munchedon a sprinkled donut (don't ask where she got it) to get her energy up. She thought the table muffled her hearing, but it was just Chelsea's accent. The two blondes had quite the interesting wrestling gear. Cute and cool at the same time. She tried imagine herself and Kieda posing together in read.

Now she had to play it natural when it came to making conversation. "Your outfits are so amazing especially the ears!. she exclaimed giving the thumbs up from underneath the table. "I'm Mina Piper, the Fuchsia Fireball and I am doing nothing suspicious! Just looking for my smoke bomb."She felt the ground with her other hand to give the idea that she was searching something. "You can have the whole pie. It is enough to feed two mouths! Don't worry it is not poisoned and we are not hungry either!" As soon as she finished her sentence, Mina took another big bite out of her snack.

When the two other girls had their backs turned, Mina crawled out from the shadows and took a seat right next to the kunoichi. Putting an arm around the bluenette, she couldn't look any more delighted to see their practical joke literally spring into action. Hopefully nothing will escalate from a harmless prank.

CaptainL
Main-Eventer

Unread post by CaptainL » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:34 pm

When Molly heard Kieda compliment her outfit, she was as excited as a cosplayer turned wrestler could be expected to be in such a situation. Grinning wide, she clasped her hands, trying to hold back a cheerful squeal. "Chelsea! Oh my god! She liked my outfit!" While her sister rolled her eyes, Molly turned back to Kieda to explain. "I'm Molly Forster, and this is my sister, Chelsea. We're the British Bunnies! I came up with the name," she answered. "Oh man, you wanna talk outfits? I could tell you soooo much..."

"Molly, wha' de 'ell ay ye blatherin' ed about, like?" Chelsea interjected, in her typical fashion.

"Just about our outfits! She asked!" Molly answered, translating their conversation for her Anglophone comrade. But she would soon look back at Kieda, and her eyes went wide as she continued. "Wait, really? You're letting us have it? Oh, thank you!" Molly gave Kieda a polite bow in thanks. "You're too kind..." She turned to relay the developments to Chelsea, but in mid-sentence, she stopped to look back over her shoulder as Mina emerged from under the table. An unexpected sight to be sure, and one that left the Forsters staring in her direction befuddled.

"What's she talkin' about?"

"Uh...nothing?" Even if Molly had to note how oddly specific Mina's warning was, she put it out of her mind. The two seemed nice enough!

"Well, if yous say so...don't mind if we geg in on this, like." Chelsea then stepped over, leaning over the table to pick up the pie.

SubtleRoar

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:01 pm

"Oh, is that so?" *Kieda quizzically smirked, finding their tag team moniker quite adorable.* "Well, that's simply marvelous darling. You and I should absolutely swap secrets pertaining to our ensembles. However, before we engage in such festivities, don't forget to take a nice, juicy bite out of that delectable confection you're holding onto~" *Her eyes tracing along the outskirts of the tinfoil pan, Kieda was silently honing in on the more boisterous one of the dyad; she could potentially be a tangible issue if the planned joke were to go awry, but The Fashion Assassin was relatively certain she could take either girl in a scuffle.*

*However, what seemed to be an almost perfect operation was nearly blown when Mina decided to add the tidbit of information about the pie potentially being foul. Kieda quickly whipped her head around and shot her a leer that read* "Silence" *Before immediately turning her attention back to the blonde bombshells with a cheery grin.* "Oh, there's absolutely no reason to fret whatsoever!" *She reassured them with a nervous response, beads of sweat beginning to cascade off her face.* "Mina's just a little skittish around strangers, but she's perfectly trustworthy!"
SpoilerShow
*Unbeknownst to the bunnies, the unseen mechanism Kieda attached to the pie itself was triggered by any type of superfluous motion, causing the tartlet to be catapulted towards the direction it was pulled in. Kieda waited with baited breath as the couple surrounded the pie, crossing her legs over each other to try and contain her excitement!*

SwordSavior1
Opener

Unread post by SwordSavior1 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:53 pm

Mina took a liking to the younger sister. Molly's enthusiasm was comparable to hers. "Oh and together we are Shinobi Sunshine! I came up with the name while Kiedy did the cute outfits as you already know" she added in before slipping out from underneath the table. She was becoming rather weary of the older sister. Chelsea looked liked the type of woman who could explode any minute, so the pinkette was prepared to give a bunny hug when necessary.

Her heart jumped upon seeing Kieda stare at her. "What is she upset about? It is not actually poisoned but they might think oh..." she thought before coming to a realisation. Seeing the kunoichi clearly stressed, Mina got up from her seat immediately and stood behind her. "There there I am really sorry. It will all be over soon..." she whispered into Kieda's ear while massaging her shoulders. Maybe she had to actually learn more about discipline and self-control. Mina tried keeping the kunoichi's mind at ease as the magic was about to happen. She didn't want a good pie to go to waste.

Luckily for the two lovers, one of the blondes approached the pastry so the motion sensitive-device was activated. One way or another, there would be quite a mess in the cafeteria.

CaptainL
Main-Eventer

Unread post by CaptainL » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:18 pm

The Bunnies stopped again as Kieda shouted at her companion, sharing a glance of mutual confusion and concern to one another. For a brief moment, they asked themselves if it would be a wise decision to keep going; even without words, the look in their eyes said as much. However, they soon shrugged, as Mina inadvertently defused the tension with a comment about their own team - which Molly grinned to, nodding in their direction. "Oh! That's cool!!" she said. "I love the name! And the outfits are really cool! I'd love to talk with you guys some time!"

But as this was going on, something else entirely was transpiring in the background - as Chelsea made her move on the pie. As soon as she picked it up, the mechanism was triggered - and Molly's conversation was cut short, as she heard a loud splat coming from right behind her. She stopped dead in her tracks, freezing in place and going silent as she stared dead ahead through wide eyes. She was sure something very bad had happened, and that fear was confirmed as she turned around slowly to see her sister standing there, her face stained with fruit juice as pieces of pie dripped off her chin. Her hands fell to her sides and balled into quivering fists, her body tense as her face grew red. Chelsea did not like being fooled like this. And she would make that abundantly clear. Molly let out a stifled giggle, hidden behind her hand - but it was soon drowned out by her sister's rage.

"Arright, 'OOSE IDEA WUZ THIS?!" Chelsea bellowed. She lunged in closer, leaning over the top of the table the two Shinobi Sunshine members were sitting at. "De sorry cunt behind this is gon'ta get a fist full 'o fives!"

SubtleRoar

Unread post by SubtleRoar » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:57 am

*While Molly was slightly more discreet with her chortling, Kieda was absurdly brazen, chuckling zealously as the otherwise silent and curt blonde suddenly erupted with an unbridled amount of exasperation.* "O..oh d..darling..hhmhmm..y..you don't need to worry a..about that..r..really.y...you look...ffinnnEEAHHAHAHAAAH!" *As that blatant lie slipped through her lips, Kieda's entire body fell out of its seat, causing her to roll across the ground while continuing to boisterously wail at her own genius plan unfurling perfectly!* "Oh..oh my..p..please excuse my inconsiderate response to the horrendous condition you're in..by continuing to laugh even harder!" *She continued to prevalently flail about while simultaneously laughing hysterically, nearly going breathless before catching herself and finally inhaling deeply.*

"Aaahh..now that was delightful~" *Turning to catch Mina out of the corner of her eye, Kieda flipped her head sideways, gesturing for her to join her while she stood to her feet and fetched Molly's compatriot a roll of paper towels. The last tidbit of her threat didn't seem to intimidate Kieda too much it seemed, and as she offered the oversized tissues to Chelsea, she turned her attention towards Molly.* "I certainly hope you don't harbor any animosity towards us after all this. It was only a harmless little prank, after all. No malice was meant to be directed towards either of you, and if you're feeling like it, we could always engage in a little sparring session to work any hard feelings out~"

*Her tone was rather sincere, and wether they wanted to acknowledge it or not, Neither blonde had been critically injured by such a nonsensical prank. By all accounts, this was simply a diabolical trick for the sake of comedy, and neither member of Shinobi Sunshine intended to harm anybody in the process.*

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Womens' Ring”