Memories

Spars, workouts, and other such gym rp's go here. There are many different LAW gyms stationed throughout Japan.
Highfly
Legend
Has thanked: 0

Memories

Unread post by Highfly » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:49 pm

Tina was having a rough stretch. She lost her belt and then lost a rematch to the runner up of the inaugural middleweight championship tournament. She looked to have e lost her edge but she knew it was only a matter of time before she got herself back in the swing of things.

Tina came out of the gym locker room in a white t-shirt and sweatpants looking as unassuming as possible. She was hoping to avoid awkward stares from people who may have whispered behind the scenes that she got lucky to have win her title.

She made her way to the treadmill, getting ready to begin her workout.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Re: Memories

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:32 pm

Summer was already in the gym as she was dressed in purple booty shorts and an tanktop when she spotted Tina walking inside. As the two wrestlers had meet before , and the redhead had bin annoyed that she never had gotten an title shot when the other wrestler had bin the middleweight champion.

Still she never had the opportunity to confront her , but now she did as the redhead would make her way towards the other wrestler as she took the treadmill beside her as she said ''so how did someone like you even earn the chance to win an title Tina. As you would think an real champion would allow someone who manage to beat her to get an title shot. Then again if you had allowed me to face you it would have meant your time with the belt would have ended much sooner so it easy to figure out why you were too scared to give me what I deserved. Since you only won the belt through dumb luck.''.
SummerShow

Highfly
Legend

Unread post by Highfly » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:39 am

As Tina began her workout she heard a voice. It wasn't just an unwelcome voice but the absolute last voice on Earth that she wanted to hear. Summer. Rolling her eyes she looked over at Summer and scowled. "I won because I am good. You only beat me in the Rising Star tournament because you had your braindead lackies move in and interfere in our match. I took on the best and won. Lillian did manage to beat me and right now I am focused on proving that I am just as good as I was before. If I ever stepped in the ring with you and you didn't have anyone interfere you know I would tear you apart you annoying pain in the ass!" Tina said, managing to keep her voice quiet until the very end when her frustration with Summer managed to boil over.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:30 pm

''Are you still bitter about losing to me that you have to make stuff up. Or are you saying the referees in this company are just terrible at their job Tina?. Still should have known you would blame your failures on other people rather then take your own responsibility for them''mocked Summer as she could tell that the other wrestler was close to losing her selfcontrole. However that just made it more fun as she figured that if they did come to blows most of the punishment would fall onto the other girl as she could not help herself as she whispered ''still bet that Alaina is regretting teaming up with you since it was clearly your fault that the Thundergirls aren't in the triple threat for the tag team titles'' .

Highfly
Legend

Unread post by Highfly » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:47 am

Tina rolled her eyes at Summer and her first remark. "You cheat to win plain and simple that is all there is to that." She said matter of factly as she kept running on her treadmill, seeming content to ignore Summer. However Summer brought Alaina in to it and their tag team struggles. Tina and Alaina both weren't sure why the two couldn't seem to get momentum going as a team.

"What would you know about being a legitimate tag team exactly? I haven't seen you in any sort of important match since you cheated me out of a win." Tina replied as she was growing increasingly annoyed by Summer and her antics. As much as Alaina hated Karen, Tina felt like that was how much she hated Summer and her little crew of misfits.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:46 pm

At first she would just smile as the redhead knew she cheated , but so long as nobody could prove it who would care. However the second remark caused her to growl as it was not her fault that those idiots in charge would not book her more often. As she had bin in an match after she fought Tina , but it was clear nobody had cared that she fought the leader of the Kappa's recently.

So she would just stand their as she replied back ''well you do know that theirs only two kind of people who compete in tag teams right. Beginners and hasbins , and I have to wonder what kind you are Tina''.

Highfly
Legend

Unread post by Highfly » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:05 pm

"Oh get over yourself. If you ever set foot in a ring with me again there is no way you could win. Your little bitch brigade wouldn't even be able to save you." Tina said as she tried to ignore Summer but she was totally failing in that regard.

So many bad memories came flooding back that she was now totally focused on Summer, wanting nothing more than another shot at the woman.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:17 pm

''I should get over myself , and you would have beaten me if we got into the ring again? Well if that is the case then why did you not set up the match when you were the middleweight champion. Then again we already know why you did not do that as I would have kicked your ass you whinny little Bitch''replied the redhead as she was waiting for the other wrestler to make an move.

Highfly
Legend

Unread post by Highfly » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:33 am

"Well, you cheated to win your tournament and I faced off against women who won matches fairly!" Tina shot back, really feeling her aggravation with Summer continuing to grow. "What is your deal anyway? You just parade yourself around with your little wolf pack and pounce when you are afraid to do things all by yourself! I don't even know why I am wasting my breath talking to you. Just get out of my face, go have a nice day and do whatever it is that you do." Tina said finally, knowing that Summer may be trying to provoke her. Tina wasn't going to bite. She was going to do her best to keep her cool although Summer was a master of mind games and this was not going to be easy.

anime_hentaifighter
Legend

Unread post by anime_hentaifighter » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:06 pm

''Again with those false accusations that I had cheated to win my matches in the rising star tournament Tina. As I am well aware that you and the other losers I beaten on my way to the top keep saying that. However I just take it as an compliment as you can't help but try to ruin my reputation , and the reputations of all those referees by failing to accept I beat you fair and square. As for the fact my friends are near me well that's none of your business as I bet your jealous.Since I actually got friends will you only got an hasbin wrestler who wants to be around you''replied the redhead as she was trying to find an weak spot she could use in order to get Tina to react.

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “The Gym”