A Recipe For Disaster (Da Xia and Kyoko Photoshoot)

Ambushes, chats, and events taking place in the backstage area of the LAW arena go here .
TheManVan
Main-Eventer

A Recipe For Disaster (Da Xia and Kyoko Photoshoot)

Unread post by TheManVan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:45 am

Da Xia didn't know how or who thought of this idea to have a photo shoot at the end of summer for once last chance to see the beauties in bikinis. Considering the Belly Queen Champion's co-star for this shoot, as she was never one to turn down a chance to flaunt her beauty and get paid for it and didn't bother reading the fine print until after, was none other than Kyoko. Da Xia was livid for the first few moments until she realized that this was another chance to stick it to Kyoko and have another magazine posted out in media of her triumphing over Kyoko!

The last time the two did a photoshoot, the two rivals couldn't control themselves as they were goaded into having an impromptu sexfight by the director of the shoot, the woman who got a handsome raise for the idea as the magazine gathered much attention and revenue, Da Xia felt pretty confident about making history repeat itself as she arrived at the shoot arriving in a tight pink bikini and her Belly Queen Championship on her shoulder, a basic room with plenty of photography equipment to capture every pixel of beauty that the two had to offer as Da Xia went around greeting the workers, continuing her facade and building good graces as she would then wait for her despised rival!

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Re: A Recipe For Disaster (Da Xia and Kyoko Photoshoot)

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:26 am

Kyoko wasnt sure what had motivated her to take on this idea. The last time this happened she found herself sniping with her co-worker and then fighting her. Sure she got along with Da at her birthday but that felt like an exception rather then a future rule between them. Still she didnt want a shoot about her Belly Queen title being done without her and since the title still belonged to Da..for now..She had to really swallow her pride and hopefully maintain the image she had set up for the past two years, as the real Belly Queen.
SpoilerShow
Kyoko showed up as well also in a pink bikini that she knew to be her favorite and had been worn in many of her matches. And one she knew her fans would recognize. Coming in she saw Da Xia and nearly growled at the women, she looked great no matter how much Kyoko hated it. "Surprised you showed up. You never struck me as someone who liked being around me." She muttered when she got close to the Chinese Belly Queen.

TheManVan
Main-Eventer

Unread post by TheManVan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:45 am

Da Xia's lips curled into a smile as Kyoko entered the room, but on the inside that smile was nothing more than a sneer. Of course, Kyoko couldn't resist showing up. Ever since Da Xia took her title away, the former Belly Queen couldn't stay away from her as if she had to do everything in her power to try and reclaim face.

Or at least that's what Da Xia told herself as she walked up to Kyoko with her hand extended as all eyes were on them. "Oh Kyoiichi, I'll never turn down an opportunity to work with you." she let out through another smile, but Kyoko would know that smile only hid a condescending sneer as Da Xia would never pass a chance to outshine Kyoko with beauty.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:04 am

Kyoko scoffed as the two stared at each other, the hatred was underlining under there fake smiles and Da Xia offering a hand. Kyoko hated it, but she refused to let her show how much she was getting under her skin. She looked at the women, mainly her tight belly, which she remembered being a lot more beaten the last time they fought, and then at her face before she slowly brought her hand up and shook it.

"Oh I know because you know I bring out the best of anyone because im so great!" Kyoko said holding her hand firmly while she stared her down. As if waiting for her to do something. But then someone came up to them. "Da Xia! Kyoko! Thank you for coming!" Right this way! The women said motioning for them to follow her.

TheManVan
Main-Eventer

Unread post by TheManVan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:16 am

Da Xia could see the inner turmoil, she had been around Kyoko enough to see the tells that gave away Kyoko's frustration with dealing with her. Every inch of a twitch on the face or a second delay in her eyes was enough to get the Smiling Demon going as Kyoko gripped her hand, Da Xia squeezing it to be a firm handshake. A little too firm.

But before things could get too haywire from the get-go, Da Xia was pulled away from her intense focus of Kyoko to turn towards who she assumed was their director for the day, smiling and acting all giddy ready to begin.

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:30 am

Kyoko followed the women standing beside Da Xia even as she still felt the women annoying her by her presence. The women in question didnt seem to notice the tension or if she did she was good at hiding it. "Im really glad to have you both here. Your feud is one that intrigues me about wrestling given the way it transcends companies and has such a storied history. And an interesting one to boot." She said turning to face them. "Oh my apologies I didnt give you my name. Dalia Haywood, so nice to make your acquaintance." She said offering a hand to both girls.

"Uh..yeah glad to meet a fan." She said shaking her hand before she went to shake Da's. "So I was wondering what the two of you wanted to do first? The photos or the interview? Given both of your careers I think the most fitting topic would be around the title, and the story of your feud to determine the stronger abs between the two of you." She said Kyoko looking at Da as if they would come to some conclusion together.

TheManVan
Main-Eventer

Unread post by TheManVan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:51 am

"Oooooooh, pleased to meet you Daliichi!" Da Xia quickly spoke, as if the tension between her and Kyoko didn't exist at all as she shook the director's hand. She was very interested in the fact she had kept up with the age-old feud between the two of them. Perhaps that was the reason why she agreed to do this, maybe to cash in.

Not like Da Xia cared with whatever was the reason why there was a good chance it was just luck. Da Xia gave out a smile as she patted the Championship on her shoulder, she already knew what she wanted to start with. "I say....we go with the interview and then we can move on to the main meat of this photo shoot, what do you think Kyoiichi~?"

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:58 am

"So Pleased to meet the both of you. I know this may sound like flattery but you two are some of the most interesting wrestlers in LAW in my opinion." She said before bringing them to the big room where there was a ring and chairs to sit down and of course camera's set up. When Da Xia said they should do the interview first Kyoko simply shrugged looking back at Dalia.

"Yeah lets just get the interview out of the way. Im sure Da-Da is eager to talk about why shes here." Dalia nodded and sat down gesturing the two of them to do the same. "This should be great, getting to dissect a rivalry like this. Okay lets start, first off I think it should be noted that the two of you go way back, further back then LAW. When the two of you met...well you were not at all like you are now..would you say the other has been a big influence on each other?" Kyoko nodded, she hated to acknowledge it but it was true. Da Xia had left a huge mark on her. "When I met Da Xia I was naive on alot of things about wrestling...especially on the more..lewd side of things..for better or worse shes taught me alot...of course Ive done the same. In fact Id say ive influenced Da Xia more then anyone on this planet."

TheManVan
Main-Eventer

Unread post by TheManVan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:19 am

Da Xia had to fight back an urge to scoff out at Kyoko's assertion to influencing her for anything. But to say she didn't was a lie. "That's...true. Before I met Kyoko I was more on the...lewder side of wrestling." Da Xia admitted even as the next thing she was going to say was going to be one of the more painful things she's ever done. "And....in our first match. She beat me in a match of sex. Ever since then, I've strived to ensure I beat her in her playing field, belly to belly warfare. And!" she stopped herself as she patted on the Championship and showed it off, "I have something to prove that I am in fact better at her own game." she said with a big grin on her face.'

"Interesting, so you two are saying that because of each other, you would say you've become completer wrestlers? Expanding on your weak sides?"

Fairy Dragon
I tried to burn Winner3

Unread post by Fairy Dragon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:28 am

Kyoko smirked a bit when she heard Da Xia mention her loss in the sex fight there first match, she wanted to add on that but Da wasnt finished, continuing to talk about how she wanted to prove something before she brought up the belt she won. Suddenly Kyoko's sense of pride was reminding her of the bitter pill she had to swallow. Then she heard Dalia's question and Kyoko thought about the question, what was different about her then to what was different about her now....

"Yeah...Id..say that, when I was fighting Eirina Makishima about a year ago the match was hentai based, if the Kyoko that wlaked in before she ever met Da Xia fought her, id have lost no questions about it. But because of my war with Da...I beat Eirina twice..the second time more dominantly then the first." She turned it into a big success for her ignoring that both of those matches were for the belt Da was currently holding. Dalia didnt bring it up anyway. "I always thought so. Because I actually wanted to bring up your second match! After a week where the two of you worked together after a backstage fight that we sadly have no footage of..well more specifically Kyoko worked for you you two fought in a brutal match, the first of this..Belly War that you two have going on. And It wouldnt really be a stretch to say Kyoko won that quite handily. What was going through your heads during that match?" Kyoko didnt need to think about this one. "She kept calling herself the real Belly Queen...She didnt deserve the title at that point..so the only thing going through my head was making her scream her submisson for all to hear. And I got that."

• Random Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Backstage”